PDA

View Full Version : Another Town Hall Meeting gone bad...Those poor democrats.

HogTrash
07-13-2010, 12:55 PM
California Congressman Brad Sherman - "I am not aware of Eric Holder dropping charges against the New Black Panther Party".

Rep Sherman assures his constituents that they are getting false information from the internet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UymN7t1kX3Q

HogTrash
07-14-2010, 01:02 PM
This is bad news for the Main Stream Media.

Congressman Brad Sherman Blames Main Stream Media For His Ignorance

During the town hall meeting July 11th, Sherman attempted to assure the constituent that “I am extremely sure we do not have a policy at the Department of Justice of never prosecuting a black defendant when the victim is white.” He went on to say “As to the Black Panther Party case, I’m simply not aware of that case.”

Congressman Sherman blames the Main Stream Media for his ignorance. He said that there had been scant mention of the Black Panther case in local newspapers and other media sources he actually follows. “In contrast,” Sherman writes, “Fox News covered the issue repeatedly.” He adds “I will soon send a letter to Attorney General Holder regarding the importance of allegations of voter intimidation, and the Philadelphia incident in particular.”

http://thedailyconservative.net/2010/07/14/congressman-brad-sherman-blames-main-stream-media-for-his-ignorance/

I wonder if this will make it to the MSM?

krisy
07-14-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm still in shock that no one is covering besides Fox. I agree,not lookin good for Dems

Gaffer
07-14-2010, 01:53 PM
Being government news agencies they can only cover what they are told to cover. And I have to question a representative that only gets his news from the government news sources. He's suppose to be an insider who gets things first hand. Sounds like another incompetent dem is going to lose his seat.

HogTrash
07-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Being government news agencies they can only cover what they are told to cover. And I have to question a representative that only gets his news from the government news sources. He's suppose to be an insider who gets things first hand. Sounds like another incompetent dem is going to lose his seat.I, along with millions of other Americans, have been aware of this DOJ/NBPP scandal for at least the last month, and the last time I was in Washington DC was 2003.

Isn't keeping up with what's going on in government what we pay these elected officials to do, so that we are free to take care of our jobs, families and personal affairs?

We even pay the salaries of their large full time staffs and interns who are at their disposal to assist them and be their eyes and ears in the affairs of the federal government.

glockmail
07-14-2010, 02:39 PM
The fucker lied flat out, and his excuse is that he is unaware of his constituents concerns.

HogTrash
07-14-2010, 03:55 PM
Being government news agencies they can only cover what they are told to cover. And I have to question a representative that only gets his news from the government news sources. He's suppose to be an insider who gets things first hand. Sounds like another incompetent dem is going to lose his seat.That's alot of faith to be putting in California voters.

After all, these are not the brightest stars in the heavens.

Gaffer
07-14-2010, 04:18 PM
That's alot of faith to be putting in California voters.

After all, these are not the brightest stars in the heavens.

True, but maybe some of them are starting to look beyond their "I'm stupid" blinders and see something. Comrade boxer is in deep shit. Others may be too.

Kathianne
07-14-2010, 07:15 PM
I'm still in shock that no one is covering besides Fox. I agree,not lookin good for Dems

FOX was following. Way before was Pajamas Media and blogs supporting them.

Kathianne
07-14-2010, 07:17 PM
I, along with millions of other Americans, have been aware of this DOJ/NBPP scandal for at least the last month, and the last time I was in Washington DC was 2003.

Isn't keeping up with what's going on in government what we pay these elected officials to do, so that we are free to take care of our jobs, families and personal affairs?

We even pay the salaries of their large full time staffs and interns who are at their disposal to assist them and be their eyes and ears in the affairs of the federal government.

And those that follow alternative media were aware of it since it happened. I've known about this for over a year. No surprise, I knew eventually it would break out.

Question is, will the new media get the credit? Not from FOX.

HogTrash
07-14-2010, 08:02 PM
And those that follow alternative media were aware of it since it happened. I've known about this for over a year. No surprise, I knew eventually it would break out.

Question is, will the new media get the credit? Not from FOX.I have also known about this for a very long time Kathianne.

I was merely making a safe estimate for the millions of other Americans I included who have most likely known for at least a month.

Originally Posted by HogTrash
I, along with millions of other Americans, have been aware of this DOJ/NBPP scandal for at least the last month,

Unlike you, I wasn't sure if it would ever break out...In fact, I'm still not sure.

And should it break out, I am skeptical as to the honesty of how it will be reported.