PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Palin and Levi Announce Engagement

krisy
07-14-2010, 10:59 AM
http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/07/14/bristol-palin-and-levi-johnston-engaged/?test=faces

Well,for the baby's sake,I hope it works for them. They are a beautiful couple,but it takes a lot more than that for a marriage to work. I think with all the crap that Sarah palin has had to deal with,maybe it would have been nice to tell her and Todd in private.

Kathianne
07-14-2010, 11:45 AM
http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/07/14/bristol-palin-and-levi-johnston-engaged/?test=faces

Well,for the baby's sake,I hope it works for them. They are a beautiful couple,but it takes a lot more than that for a marriage to work. I think with all the crap that Sarah palin has had to deal with,maybe it would have been nice to tell her and Todd in private.

Considering the past, I think we need to really, really, really wish them luck in the future. 90:1 odds.

Abbey Marie
07-14-2010, 12:12 PM
Sorry, I'd like to be optimistic, but I'd give this one just a year.

gabosaurus
07-14-2010, 12:18 PM
Since it has only been six weeks since they got back together, obviously Bristol is knocked up again. And sold the rights to the story and the wedding photos to People magazine.
This will not end well.

krisy
07-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Since it has only been six weeks since they got back together, obviously Bristol is knocked up again. And sold the rights to the story and the wedding photos to People magazine.
This will not end well.

They did ask her if she was prego again and she denied it. i admit,I wouldn't be surprised.

I still wish them well tho,their family has been through a lot. I feel for politicians kids from Chelsea to Bristol.

Trigg
07-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Ya never know this might not end as badly as some think.

Her pregnancy couldn't have come at a worse time for her family. The stress level was through the roof for not only her personally but for her family also. Levi was being stalked by reporters at all hours, is it any wonder they couldn't keep it together?

They've both had time to grow up a little and the intense media pressure has eased up.

krisy
07-14-2010, 12:49 PM
Ya never know this might not end as badly as some think.

Her pregnancy couldn't have come at a worse time for her family. The stress level was through the roof for not only her personally but for her family also. Levi was being stalked by reporters at all hours, is it any wonder they couldn't keep it together?

They've both had time to grow up a little and the intense media pressure has eased up.

I would like to think so too. I saw Levi in an interview and he really had a very different attitude. He seemed very sorry for what he had said and came off much more mature. Didn't appear to be acting.

Abbey Marie
07-14-2010, 03:01 PM
I would like to think so too. I saw Levi in an interview and he really had a very different attitude. He seemed very sorry for what he had said and came off much more mature. Didn't appear to be acting.

That's encouraging, at least. :thumb:

red states rule
07-14-2010, 07:00 PM
This will not end well.

Nothing like reading another example of liberal tolerance and compassion from a hard core leftie

Kathianne
07-14-2010, 07:07 PM
None of fortune telling means squat.

Picture this: June '73, graduation. BFF. One gets married 2 weeks after to a guy she meets in a car wash. Other goes onto college. Meets man of her dreams and marries after graduation and long term jobs.

30 years later: the impulsive one is still married, one of her kids now lecturing at Northwestern. Still very much in love.

Other, Not so good.

Odds are against, but I wouldn't put too much down.

Sweetchuck
07-14-2010, 08:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVDJvrBFDDc