PDA

View Full Version : Do you have

HogTrash
07-15-2010, 06:27 PM
I realize that race is a very scary issue for white people to openly and honestly discuss.

I also realize everyone believes that I'm a racist who hates people because of the color of their skin.

If you have no doubts that you are right and I am wrong, you should have no fear of participating in this poll and discussion.

gabosaurus
07-15-2010, 06:29 PM
As usual, you make no sense at all.

Sweetchuck
07-15-2010, 06:52 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?

Put the fucking bong down.

Or buy a bong if you're not high because you're making no sense.

Mr. P
07-15-2010, 06:59 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

HogTrash
07-15-2010, 07:22 PM
I feel sorry for you folks who couldn't figure out this was a boo-boo.

Attention management...You may move this thread to the recycle bin.

Mr. P
07-15-2010, 08:37 PM

Most of yer posts targeting blacks are Boo-boos...BOZO.

Sweetchuck
07-15-2010, 10:49 PM

Right, but what about the rest of your threads?

:laugh2:

HogTrash
07-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Most of yer posts targeting blacks are Boo-boos...BOZO.My posts are admittedly only opinions, but are all based on solid facts and a lifetime of experience.

I was born and raised in an inner-city ghetto and attended the same schools with blacks for the first 13 years of my life...Did you?

I ate, slept, shit, shaved, showered and partied with blacks in the military, including the shit-hole of all war zones...Did you?

I have traveled all over America and much of the world and experienced real life people and situations on a first hand basis...Did you?

I am 59 years old and have lived life up close and personal, with no buffer zone...Have you?

On what do you base your opinions Mr P?...Thrill me?

Mr. P
07-15-2010, 11:07 PM
My posts are admittedly only opinions, but are all based on solid facts and a lifetime of experience.

I was born and raised in an inner-city ghetto and attended the same schools with blacks for the first 13 years of my life...Did you?

I ate, slept, shit, shaved, showered and partied with blacks in the military, including the shit-hole of all war zones...Did you?

I have traveled all over America and much of the world and experienced real life people and situations on a first hand basis...Did you?

I am 59 years old and have lived life up close and personal, with no buffer zone...Have you?

On what do you base your opinions Mr P?...Thrill me?

The answer to all yer questions is YES..cept for the war zone part.

Next set of dumb questions?

HogTrash
07-15-2010, 11:57 PM
The answer to all yer questions is YES..cept for the war zone part.

Next set of dumb questions?I don't buy it...You're way too mainstream with a fantasyland mentality.

These are the tell-tale signs of someone who rolls with the flow and has lived a sheltered life.

You want others to believe you're a unique thinker whose beliefs are his own, but you're just another brick in the wall.

Mr. P
07-16-2010, 12:04 AM
I don't buy it...You're way too mainstream with a fantasyland mentality.

These are the tell-tale signs of someone who rolls with the flow and has lived a sheltered life.

You want others to believe you're a unique thinker whose beliefs are his own, but you're just another brick in the wall.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

LuvRPgrl
07-29-2010, 02:24 AM
I don't buy it...You're way too mainstream with a fantasyland mentality.

yEA, yea, yea, and you are the brick that fell out of the wall, or some such crap.

Funny thing though, I have heard your tired old arguements for decades now, you aint as unique as you think, and quite frankly, I have often enjoyed Mr P's posts, as yes, he often comes up with unique, witty and interesting POV's.