PDA

View Full Version : Obama: 'I expect to be held accountable' on jobs - but blame Bush

red states rule
07-16-2010, 05:19 AM
It is clear Obama is a PINO

President in Name Only

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama says he expects to be held accountable by people who can't find jobs, but he contends that voters will remember who caused the economic mess in the first place — and it wasn't him.

Americans, Obama said Thursday, don't have a "selective memory."

"They're going remember the policies that got us into this mess as well," Obama said, referring to the previous Republican administration. "And they sure as heck don't want to go back to those."

The president made the comments in an interview with NBC News after touring the site of a future electric vehicle battery plant in Michigan that got money from last year's economic stimulus bill.

Obama has been trying to convince gloomy voters that despite near double-digit unemployment nationwide, the situation would be even worse without the $862 billion stimulus law that's created jobs around the country.

"It's hard because you don't see immediate gratification," the president acknowledged Thursday. He said his message to people out of work was that his administration was doing everything possible to create an environment in which private sector jobs could expand.

"But I'm not any more satisfied than they are," Obama said. "And until they can find a job, I expect to be held accountable."

Obama emphasized Democrats' emerging campaign theme heading into November elections in which the party could take a beating: The election will be a "choice between the policies that got us into this mess and my policies that are getting us out of this mess," he said. Polls show he has work to do to make the message take hold.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100715/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_economy

KarlMarx
07-16-2010, 06:11 AM
My brother and I were discussing this. I think that Barack O-Blunder is so inept that he just doesn't know how to help get us out of this mess. My brother thinks that Barack O-Retard is deliberately making things bad so that he can ram through his agenda....

There is a fine line between incompetence and malice..

jon_forward
07-16-2010, 09:08 AM
Bumbling BO was on tv this morning mumblin about 2 billion dollars he oops I mean the government has invested in electric car battery factories. WTF I will NEVER EVER be able to afford one of those and I believe most real Americans have as much trouble with electric cars as I do. 2 BILLION dollars The whole world must be Laughing at him oops I mean us Is It nov yet?

Sweetchuck
07-16-2010, 05:30 PM
BO takes responsibility for NOTHING. Not only does the buck not stop there, it bypasses BO altogether.

Here's the best part, not only is BO total teflon (nothing sticks to him), he takes credit for shit he has no responsibility for (or makes it up) if it's good.

Anyone listen to his jobs report? You would have thought the unemployment rate was in the negative. I'm not sure how BO's golf game is gong to be after all that patting himself on the back, but it was all bullshit. Lies.

Even liberals are questioning BO and distancing themselves from him. That's a telling sign. All that's left in BO's camp are the idiots - the ones who bought into (and still do) the 'hope and change' bullshit.

DragonStryk72
07-16-2010, 09:34 PM
My brother and I were discussing this. I think that Barack O-Blunder is so inept that he just doesn't know how to help get us out of this mess. My brother thinks that Barack O-Retard is deliberately making things bad so that he can ram through his agenda....

There is a fine line between incompetence and malice..

My vote's for incompetence. Honestly, he doesn't seem Machiavellian enough to be this stupid on purpose.

KarlMarx
07-17-2010, 01:27 PM
My vote's for incompetence. Honestly, he doesn't seem Machiavellian enough to be this stupid on purpose.

Yes, I agree, Barak Obama is as dumb as a brick.

Which leads us to the question.... who's the bigger fool? The fool or the fools that voted for him?

I have to wonder what the future holds for this country when the voting majority elects a guy like this. How could people have been so taken in by this guy?

Which brings us the old saying that none of us is as dumb as all of us.

red states rule
07-19-2010, 05:19 AM
Yes, I agree, Barak Obama is as dumb as a brick.

Which leads us to the question.... who's the bigger fool? The fool or the fools that voted for him?

I have to wonder what the future holds for this country when the voting majority elects a guy like this. How could people have been so taken in by this guy?

Which brings us the old saying that none of us is as dumb as all of us.

From the Daily Track poll:

Eighty-five percent (85%) of African-American voters Strongly Approve of Obama’s performance while 52% of White voters Strongly Disapprove

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Obama stands 46% as of yesterday

[IMG]http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/july_2010/obama_approval_index_july_18_2010/332591-1-eng-US/obama_approval_index_july_18_2010.jpg

Jeff
07-19-2010, 10:18 AM
From the Daily Track poll:

Obama stands 46% as of yesterday

[IMG]http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/july_2010/obama_approval_index_july_18_2010/332591-1-eng-US/obama_approval_index_july_18_2010.jpg

Obama was elected do to the color of his skin, the late night TV shows proved that when they went on the streets of NYC and asked blacks ( dressed to work in a professional atmosphere) what they thought of Obamas running mate Sara Palin and they answered she will be great, take those votes away and the high percentage of the Hispanic vote ( yes he promised all kinds of shit to the illegals ) that are here legally and Obama loses, he would of had the Liberal vote but as I see this morning they think health care is the same as killing babies :eek: brain dead bastards

Sweetchuck
07-19-2010, 06:39 PM
You have to look here for BO's approval index.

http://www.sirpeterscott.com/images/barrel.jpg

red states rule
07-21-2010, 04:42 AM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/165069.jpg