PDA

View Full Version : actsnoblemartin is a pretty good guy

Psychoblues
07-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Is he subject to over reaction? Yes. Is he overly partisan at times? Yes. Does he overly compensate in defense of those he considers friends? Yes. Does he make entirely inappropriate and uncalled for remarks within his, as they are, remarks? Absolutely. Does he suffer as a result of his asbergers affliction? What is wrong with you people?

But, martin is genuine, completely himself and remains remarkable whichever wind may blow at the time.

dmp, I beg you. Could you please reconsider your banning of him and allow him to return to posting here. This board is certainly in need of the passion that actsnoblemartin represents.

:beer::salute::beer:

Psychoblues

Sweetchuck
07-18-2010, 10:55 PM
free marteen!!!!

Sweetchuck
07-18-2010, 10:57 PM
Now here's a funny glitch - I typed that in all caps, but after bolding and resizing it, it came out in lower-case letters.

Happened last time I posted that.

God is giving us a sign, Marteen must be freed.

Kathianne
07-18-2010, 10:59 PM
I'm certain Martin knows how to get back on the board. Got to hand it to you though, nice post.

BTW, Martin if you are reading this, I saw "Shreck The Musical" downtown tonight, and thought of you. No, it's not my usual fare, but my brother and SIL have subscription to Cadillac Palace Theatre (http://www.broadwayinchicago.com/shows_dyn.php?cmd=display_current&display_showtag=shrek2010) and the brother for some reason chose golf outing over this. So I joined my SIL and must admit that while I wouldn't pay close to $200 for this, it was fun.

Sweetchuck
07-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Holding him hostage, huh?

Psychoblues
07-18-2010, 11:08 PM
Good God, this is why I truly love all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Sweetchuck
07-18-2010, 11:10 PM
High or drunk?

Or both?

Jeff
07-18-2010, 11:11 PM
High or drunk?

Or both?

Both seems to work best for me :laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-18-2010, 11:13 PM
High or drunk?

Or both?

You fuckin' wit me or jus' bein' the idiot that you always represent?

Carry on, pissant.

Psychoblues

Sweetchuck
07-18-2010, 11:15 PM
You fuckin' wit me or jus' bein' the idiot that you always represent?

Carry on, pissant.

Psychoblues

Relax, I'm just fucking with you.

:poke:

Psychoblues
07-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Relax, I'm just fucking with you.

:poke:

I thought so, chuckie. I was just checkin' you out!!!!!!!!!!!

Carry on my friend. I love your jamm!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

crin63
07-18-2010, 11:36 PM
Is he subject to over reaction? Yes. Is he overly partisan at times? Yes. Does he overly compensate in defense of those he considers friends? Yes. Does he make entirely inappropriate and uncalled for remarks within his, as they are, remarks? Absolutely. Does he suffer as a result of his asbergers affliction? What is wrong with you people?

But, martin is genuine, completely himself and remains remarkable whichever wind may blow at the time.

dmp, I beg you. Could you please reconsider your banning of him and allow him to return to posting here. This board is certainly in need of the passion that actsnoblemartin represents.

Psychoblues

Marty is my friend and he is great guy, but I don't want him treated like he is broken and in need of special handling!!!

Regardless of whatever issues he has to deal with he still has to be responsible for what he says and does. To do any less is treat him like he is a broken person, and that is more wrong than banning him for his actions.

Marty got carried away and he knows how to fix it if he's willing. He has to man up on his own and be the responsible person I know he is.

Psychoblues
07-19-2010, 12:03 AM
Marty is my friend and he is great guy, but I don't want him treated like he is broken and in need of special handling!!!

Regardless of whatever issues he has to deal with he still has to be responsible for what he says and does. To do any less is treat him like he is a broken person, and that is more wrong than banning him for his actions.

Marty got carried away and he knows how to fix it if he's willing. He has to man up on his own and be the responsible person I know he is.

Everybody here knows that you suck, crin. Carry on, jerk.

Psychoblues

crin63
07-19-2010, 12:16 AM

Psychoblues

LOL, I will continue to treat Martin like he is a man and capable of being responsible for his actions.

You on the other hand can continue to act as though he is less than a man and in need of some kind of special handling. You're treating him like he is in the special olympics of life. Like he isn't capable of being an adult. That is the real wrong here!

Psychoblues
07-19-2010, 12:26 AM
LOL, I will continue to treat Martin like he is a man and capable of being responsible for his actions.

You on the other hand can continue to act as though he is less than a man and in need of some kind of special handling. You're treating him like he is in the special olympics of life. Like he isn't capable of being an adult. That is the real wrong here!

You exemplify your reputation as a jerk, crin. Please carry on.

Psychoblues

SassyLady
07-19-2010, 01:14 AM

Psychoblues

No, everybody here does not agree with your assessment of Crin.

Psychoblues
07-19-2010, 03:00 AM
No, everybody here does not agree with your assessment of Crin.

I think the conversation here is about actsnoblemartin. I take your idiocy as contrary to the point.

Psychoblues

SassyLady
07-19-2010, 03:17 AM
I think the conversation here is about actsnoblemartin. I take your idiocy as contrary to the point.

Psychoblues

Seriously, who's posting idiocies?

Did you forget that you are the one trashing Crin? I just disagreed with your assessment of Crin and you posted a contrary point. :slap:

But, I have noticed that you only post jabs at people....nothing substantial or worth reading, so I will put you on ignore again.

Psychoblues
07-19-2010, 03:29 AM
Seriously, who's posting idiocies?

Did you forget that you are the one trashing Crin? I just disagreed with your assessment of Crin and you posted a contrary point. :slap:

But, I have noticed that your only post jabs at people....nothing substantial or worth reading, so I will put you on ignore again.

If that is your assessment then perhaps you ignoring of me is pertinent for you. I have known for some time that you are also a dittohead idiot. Let me know when you wish to carry on an intelligent conversation and I will be glad to participate.

Psychoblues

crin63
07-19-2010, 09:35 AM
Martin these last responses from Dave are why most people don't seem to wanna give him yet another chance to fall off his bar stool and puke all over the board.

Instead of attempting to refute what I said (which he cant) he decided to just call me a jerk. Then when MrsK disagreed with his assessment of me, he called her an idiot.

Martin, it is actually quite sad to see how far he has fallen. There was a time when he had some semblance of rational thought, he was wrong but at least there was some measure of rationale behind his statements. Now all he can muster is one or 2 line insults and/or incoherent ramblings. I understand your desire to protect him, I guess its something of a male instinct to protect the feeble but you have to let him man-up and be responsible for his own actions.

crin63
07-19-2010, 03:23 PM
If that is your assessment then perhaps you ignoring of me is pertinent for you. I have known for some time that you are also a dittohead idiot. Let me know when you wish to carry on an intelligent conversation and I will be glad to participate.

Psychoblues

Dave, once again you prove yourself to be a completely classless buffoon. MrsK steps up to say she doesn't think I'm a jerk and you call her an idiot. She is one of nicest, kindest people on here and obviously way out classes you.

OCA
07-19-2010, 05:00 PM

Psychoblues

So is Ray responsible for his actions or does he get a free pass because he's fucked up mentally?

I will repeat my assessment I said here many moons ago.....he's in over his head, its not his fault but nonetheless he's in over his head......hence the violent outbursts. I believe he should have every post screened by a staff member before its allowed to be viewed publicly. It Would cut down on his problems dramatically.

Its like hey, a blind person can't drive, its not their fault they are blind but nonetheless you sure as hell don't want them behind the wheel.