PDA

View Full Version : Does OCA's avatar look like it has feces?

typomaniac
04-30-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm conducting this poll because I think it'll be a lot more interesting than a typical OCA thread.

Let's see if he tries to debate this... :laugh2:

manu1959
04-30-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm conducting this poll because I think it'll be a lot more interesting than a typical OCA thread.

Let's see if he tries to debate this... :laugh2:

it is a shit taco......get it?

Mr. P
04-30-2007, 03:31 PM
it is a shit taco......get it?

I don't think he does, but he sure likes to bite off it, time after time.

typomaniac
04-30-2007, 03:32 PM
I don't think he does, but he sure likes to bit off it, time after time.OCA likes to bite off his own shit taco? What is he, a contortionist?
:confused:

manu1959
04-30-2007, 03:33 PM
OCA likes to bite off his own shit taco? What is he, a contortionist?

think harder........

Birdzeye
04-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Damn, I don't think I'll ever be able to eat a gyro again!

shattered
04-30-2007, 04:09 PM
People actually eat gyro's? Yech.

Lightning Waltz
04-30-2007, 04:13 PM

I did when I was younger, plastered, after bar-time. :cheers2:
Not so much any more...

Roomy
04-30-2007, 04:46 PM
OCA eats it daily.:laugh2:

Roomy
04-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Isn't it a close up of his mouth?:laugh2:

Yurt
04-30-2007, 07:01 PM
my we have some cultured folk here...

Kathianne
04-30-2007, 07:04 PM

Ah yeah. Why I keep coming back and can't commit. Same with other board. Luckily, I've found some that actually debate and don't slam, well most of the time.

This is better than most, but wish they could get the old time stuff back. But alas, I guess it's the same as politics. ;)

Yurt
04-30-2007, 07:13 PM
it was a joke, i think it is funny how many people don't know what a gyro is ;)

Nuc
04-30-2007, 07:42 PM
Funny, one of the biggest homophobes on the board and the dude is from Greece, which makes San Francisco look like an Amish church service!

But at least he's on the right side of immigration/racism issues, probably because his ancestors came here illegally inside one of those gyros.

OCA
04-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Funny, one of the biggest homophobes on the board and the dude is from Greece, which makes San Francisco look like an Amish church service!

But at least he's on the right side of immigration/racism issues, probably because his ancestors came here illegally inside one of those gyros.

Lol, you know nothing about Greece, just something some bullshit book told you about 10,000 years ago. Queers are openly ridiculed in modern day Greece.

glockmail
04-30-2007, 08:22 PM
I commented long ago about how it looks like turds. :laugh2:

Sorry OCA, but it does.

However I was edumacted about gyros, found one on the menu, and had one meself last week. Chicken, though. Bleached turds.

Yurt
04-30-2007, 08:22 PM

that is the most stupid reasoning i have ever seen

loosecannon
04-30-2007, 08:30 PM
OCA likes to bite off his own shit taco? What is he, a contortionist?

OCA getting shitfaced
http://www.prosoundweb.com/fun/Photofun/76-head_up_ass.jpg

Yurt
04-30-2007, 08:33 PM
Please refrain from further self portraits...

loosecannon
04-30-2007, 08:33 PM
Queers are openly ridiculed in modern day Greece.

more of that "overcompensation" that gays resort to to hide their persuation.

loosecannon
04-30-2007, 08:35 PM
Typo, I think the thread title should have been "Does OCA have De Butt skills.

whduya think?

Yurt
04-30-2007, 08:38 PM
Typo, I think the thread title should have been "Does OCA have De Butt skills.

whduya think?

That one who has no skills has no room to talk about others...

loosecannon
04-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Please refrain from further self portraits...

no that is OCA headbutting.

You don't wanna drink with that guy, he goes loko!

Yurt
04-30-2007, 08:44 PM
no that is OCA headbutting.

You don't wanna drink with that guy, he goes loko!

whatever mr. masterdbater

loosecannon
04-30-2007, 09:27 PM
whatever mr. masterdbater

OCA is the only person here fixated on Masterdbation. (masterd the solo reacharound as evidenced by photo)

But you are challenging him Yurt.

lily
04-30-2007, 10:16 PM
This OCA seems to be one popular dude!

Yurt
04-30-2007, 10:40 PM
OCA is the only person here fixated on Masterdbation. (masterd the solo reacharound as evidenced by photo)

But you are challenging him Yurt.

Not even with the aid of an electron microscope could we see your intelligence or skill at dbaiting....

loosecannon
04-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Not even with the aid of an electron microscope could we see your intelligence or skill at dbaiting....

Why did you even post this self incriminating tripe? Are you trying to make yourself look beaten, outclassed, small and intoxicated again?

BTW, you ran away from any debate in your own thread moonbat.

Yurt
04-30-2007, 11:01 PM
Why did you even post this self incriminating tripe? Are you trying to make yourself look beaten, outclassed, small and intoxicated again?

BTW, you ran away from any debate in your own thread moonbat.

You know, you really are not worth it. I actually gave you a chance, but you're full of shit.

I am not even trying to win Yurt. I am simply correcting your several misunderstandings.

And that is getting old.

Once you get your game back on, try again.

That is how you left the topic. I didn't run, you made some excuse about my mental state (which if I really was as drunk as you falsly claimed, you should have no problem making me look silly, but you ran) and then the next thing you posted was a cut and paste.

Your lying has caught up with you again looser.

loosecannon
04-30-2007, 11:10 PM
You know, you really are not worth it. I actually gave you a chance, but you're full of shit.

I don't eat the OCAurritos

That is how you left the topic. I didn't run, you made some excuse about my mental state (which if I really was as drunk as you falsly claimed, you should have no problem making me look silly, but you ran) and then the next thing you posted was a cut and paste.

Your lying has caught up with you again looser.

No you ran like a skeered little cat. I keep posting in that thread but you started without a clue and never got any momentum and left without ever adding anything.

I am so very glad I am not Yurt.

Yurt
04-30-2007, 11:16 PM
your worthless rep says it all:

And you are a vengeful, half delusional, confused little peon who misunderstands everything anyway. Go to hell Spurt

You are pathetic and an outright liar. It is one thing to have an opinion, but to say I ran from that debate is beyond delusional. You kept up about my mental state then said you were "quitting" until I had my "game." You left, not I. You could have simply called it quits, but to lie that I ran, just shows what liar and worthless dbaiter you are.

You are all talk and no substance. I'd give you a quarter to go play on the freeway, but you're not even worth it.

You know how you claimed OCA's dislike of gays (overcompensation) actually makes him the closet gay, well your obsession with my "drinking" clearly shows that you have the drinking problem. Seriously, read your posts tomorrow, you will see what I mean.

loosecannon
04-30-2007, 11:49 PM
your worthless rep says it all:

You are pathetic and an outright liar. It is one thing to have an opinion, but to say I ran from that debate is beyond delusional. You kept up about my mental state then said you were "quitting" until I had my "game." You left, not I. You could have simply called it quits, but to lie that I ran, just shows what liar and worthless dbaiter you are.

You are all talk and no substance. I'd give you a quarter to go play on the freeway, but you're not even worth it.

You know how you claimed OCA's dislike of gays (overcompensation) actually makes him the closet gay, well your obsession with my "drinking" clearly shows that you have the drinking problem. Seriously, read your posts tomorrow, you will see what I mean.

Yurt, you got all pissy because you misunderstood one post and meandered into the hallucinatory realm of thinking I called you a gaybot. Tho I didn't.

Ever since then you have been an irrational little whiner bent on settling some score you aren't man enough to settle.

You wanna debate Yurt?

I didn't consider your last little pretense at debate as real cuz you didn't pick a position TO debate.

You can post your little panty bunch whine fests.

Or you can debate with the strength of 1/10th of a squirrel.

Or you can just accept that you got pissed because YOU misunderstood.

I don't care. You are small among lightweights.

Nuc
05-01-2007, 12:25 AM
Lol, you know nothing about Greece, just something some bullshit book told you about 10,000 years ago. Queers are openly ridiculed in modern day Greece.

I've been to Greece at least 7 times.

OK then. Greeks are openly ridiculed in gay bars, so it's even!:poke: :cheers2:

Geez you guys can't take a joke.

lily
05-01-2007, 12:27 AM
Don't mind me, I need to get my post count up.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 01:35 AM

Funny. Some folks were saying the very same thing about you. Never thought I would see someone defending someone else's shitty avatar.

:laugh2:

typomaniac
05-01-2007, 11:53 AM
Never thought I would see someone defending someone else's shitty avatar.So to speak. :lmao:

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Some people still have a sense of humor I see...

jackass
05-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Don't mind me, I need to get my post count up.

How many time are we going to have to ready about you and your post count? I can have Jim change it for you if it will make you happy! Jeez!

Nienna
05-01-2007, 02:11 PM
I like gyros.

typomaniac
05-01-2007, 02:14 PM
How many time are we going to have to ready about you and your post count? I can have Jim change it for you if it will make you happy! Jeez!I was right: this IS more interesting than a typical OCA thread. :laugh2: :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-01-2007, 02:17 PM
How many time are we going to have to ready about you and your post count? I can have Jim change it for you if it will make you happy! Jeez!

Hey J, over here! It's called increasing rep points without having to earn it from others.

lily
05-01-2007, 04:07 PM

Hey....you would really do that for me? Great, then it means I don't have to come down here and say nothing, just like everyone else does. If this thread had any real meaning, I wouldn't be using it for useless posts like it seems the thread was intended for.

lily
05-01-2007, 04:08 PM
I was right: this IS more interesting than a typical OCA thread. :laugh2: :laugh2:

Yep! Pure entertainment.

jackass
05-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Hey....you would really do that for me? Great, then it means I don't have to come down here and say nothing, just like everyone else does. If this thread had any real meaning, I wouldn't be using it for useless posts like it seems the thread was intended for.

If it is that important for you to have a high post count I will do it for you. Then I wont have to waste another second of my time reading your useless posts!

lily
05-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Hey J, over here! It's called increasing rep points without having to earn it from others.

Much like every one else that is posting on this thread. As I said, if it actually was meant for debate, I wouldn't be fouling it up. Seems to be one of the purposes for some of the threads down here, the other would be for insulting. I suppose I could insult, but I'd rather post useless crap.

jackass
05-01-2007, 04:25 PM
I'd rather post useless crap.

Well you are doing a wonderful job! You should be very proud.

lily
05-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Well you are doing a wonderful job! You should be very proud.

Why thank you. It is a thankless job. I think I'll rep you for recognizing it.:clap:

jackass
05-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Why thank you. It is a thankless job. I think I'll rep you for recognizing it.:clap:

OOhhh you are so very welcome. Im sorry it took me thi slong to notice. Im sure you have been posting useless crap since you started here.

lily
05-01-2007, 05:16 PM
OOhhh you are so very welcome. Im sorry it took me thi slong to notice. Im sure you have been posting useless crap since you started here.

Well, then that could be you problem if you are using your slong to make decisions.:laugh2:

typomaniac
05-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Well, then that could be you problem if you are using your slong to make decisions.:laugh2:I think you have him confused with that Hagbard dude. :laugh2:

(Just kidding, HC!)

lily
05-01-2007, 05:34 PM
I think you have him confused with that Hagbard dude. :laugh2:

(Just kidding, HC!)

Well you know that could very well be. After posting my picture with my bodacious ta-tas, you would be surprised how many PMs I got with proposals to do all sorts of things!

typomaniac
05-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Well you know that could very well be. After posting my picture with my bodacious ta-tas, you would be surprised how many PMs I got with proposals to do all sorts of things!With THIS crowd? I wouldn't be all that surprised! :poke: :lmao:

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Not me, sister. Especially after looking at the crap in OCA's avatar again. Disgusting shit that is.

OCA
05-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Not me, sister. Especially after looking at the crap in OCA's avatar again. Disgusting shit that is.

Well you think its shit because you are an ignorant motherfucker. Probably drink Budweiser.

glockmail
05-01-2007, 07:59 PM
And you're toy airplane is just so beautiful! :pee:

glockmail
05-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Well you know that could very well be. After posting my picture with my bodacious ta-tas, you would be surprised how many PMs I got with proposals to do all sorts of things! Musta missed that post.

:link:

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Well you think its shit because you are an ignorant motherfucker. Probably drink Budweiser.

Well, from one ignorant motherfucker to another, when I do decide to drink beer, it's Sam Adams all the way. I leave the Bud in the ice chests for double digit IQed retards like you. And it still looks like shit because, if it's your avatar, it IS shit.

OCA
05-01-2007, 08:07 PM
Well, from one ignorant motherfucker to another, when I do decide to drink beer, it's Sam Adams all the way. I leave the Bud in the ice chests for double digit IQed retards like you. And it still looks like shit because, if it's your avatar, it IS shit.

Double digit? My 8 inch cock has a higher IQ than any lib living.

Cyprus, what says Baron Von Erectile Dysfunction?

He'll probably run like Loose.

This is another person who'd rather attack avatars and shit than debate with any honesty......typical lib.

Maybe they can post another pissing pic, its all they got lol.

lily
05-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Musta missed that post.

:link:

Well glock I'm not going to go looking for where I posted my picture, so I'll just re-post it here, with the same request. Please do not use my picture for unsavory purposes, you could very well go blind.

http://www.randykerr.com/ftp/images/k000116f.jpg

glockmail
05-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Well glock I'm not going to go looking for where I posted my picture, so I'll just re-post it here, with the same request. Please do not use my picture for unsavory purposes, you could very well go blind.

.... Oh that- you're little hoax. Come on, show us the real you. You know, the one that looks like Faye Dunaway.

:poke:

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 08:16 PM
I would need one of these for your so-called 8 centimeter cock.
http://sps.k12.ar.us/massengale/images/microscope2.gif

Honesty? What the fuck does a conservative know about honesty? Not a goddamned thing so claiming to debate honestly is like fucking for virginity or selling deep-fried chicken lips. It doesn't exist.

And since you mentioned it, I'll be happy to re-post your MySpace portrait photo.

http://www.mastel.ch/fun-worker/piss.jpg

Typical neocon.

lily
05-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Oh that- you're little hoax. Come on, show us the real you. You know, the one that looks like Faye Dunaway.

:poke:

You doubt that's me? Let me check, I think one of the PMs was from you.:laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 08:17 PM
And your avatar still looks like shit.

lily
05-01-2007, 08:18 PM
And since you mentioned it, I'll be happy to re-post your MySpace portrait photo.

http://www.mastel.ch/fun-worker/piss.jpg

Typical neocon.

My goodness! I think I'm getting the vapors!!

Pale Rider
05-01-2007, 08:53 PM

Love 'em. Tomatoes, garlic sauce, onions, YUUUUUM! What's not to like?

Nuc
05-01-2007, 09:05 PM
Love 'em. Tomatoes, garlic sauce, onions, YUUUUUM! What's not to like?

I think OCA likes the gyro because it is a metaphor for his Greek sexual practices. You know, the meat is a big juicy Greek schlong. The garlic sauce is sperm, tomatoes red like the blood his Greek sex partner draws when he gives OCA a little Greek love bite and onions, just because Greeks stink. Good theory, huh?

Kathianne
05-01-2007, 09:13 PM
I think OCA likes the gyro because it is a metaphor for his Greek sexual practices. You know, the meat is a big juicy Greek schlong. The garlic sauce is sperm, tomatoes red like the blood his Greek sex partner draws when he gives OCA a little Greek love bite and onions, just because Greeks stink. Good theory, huh?
I'll never eat another gyro.

loosecannon
05-01-2007, 09:19 PM
the greeks stink?

and the (shitty) gyro helps that?

how?

I just do not get European cuisine.

OCA
05-01-2007, 09:32 PM
And your avatar still looks like shit.

And you still can't debate.

OCA
05-01-2007, 09:36 PM
the greeks stink?

and the (shitty) gyro helps that?

how?

I just do not get European cuisine.

Add that to the list of the other 2,000,000 things you don't get.........like debate.

Nuc
05-01-2007, 09:37 PM
I'll never eat another gyro.

You can always eat schawarma instead. Same as a gyro but made by Arabs. Watch out though they may use little pieces of infidel head in the meat mixture.

Kathianne
05-01-2007, 09:40 PM
You can always eat schawarma instead. Same as a gyro but made by Arabs. Watch out though they may use little pieces of infidel head in the meat mixture.

Damn if I know what that is, though my guess, I'll eat nothing pro Arab.

lily
05-01-2007, 09:43 PM
Damn if I know what that is, though my guess, I'll eat nothing pro Arab.

How can a food be pro anything??

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 10:00 PM
And you still can't debate.

Like you are the arbiter of that! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Honesty isn't one of your strong points, is it? :slap:

MtnBiker
05-01-2007, 10:01 PM
How can a food be pro anything??

Peeps are pro Easter.

http://www.solardeathray.com/images/peeps1.jpg

lily
05-01-2007, 10:03 PM
LMAO..........ok, I guess you're right.

OCA
05-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Like you are the arbiter of that!

More so than a punked bitch!

Homosexual lifestyle choice perversionist marriage, what says you asswipe?

*OCA gets binoculars to see where Baron will run to*

shattered
05-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Peeps are pro Easter.

http://www.solardeathray.com/images/peeps1.jpg

Peeps are my fav. Easter candy.. You have to leave them dry out for a week first, tho...

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 10:18 PM
More so than a punked bitch!

Homosexual lifestyle choice perversionist marriage, what says you asswipe?

*OCA gets binoculars to see where Baron will run to*

Are you telling me that you are a punked bitch with a homosexual lifestyle who chose a perversionist marriage and now needs to wipe his ass? Finally, something we agree on.

*Baron puts away the microscope for the 8 centimeter dick and picks up his own binoculars to see what drag queen outfit OCA is wearing tonight*

http://www.citypaper.com/sb/97964/collins.jpg

Found "it"

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

shattered
05-01-2007, 10:20 PM
WTF.. I thought we were talking about dried Peeps.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 10:34 PM
WTF.. I thought we were talking about dried Peeps.

Sorry. :dance:

lily
05-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Are you telling me that you are a punked bitch with a homosexual lifestyle who chose a perversionist marriage and now needs to wipe his ass? Finally, something we agree on.

*Baron puts away the microscope for the 8 centimeter dick and picks up his own binoculars to see what drag queen outfit OCA is wearing tonight*

Found "it"

Oh shit! OCA is going to be stealing my beaus!

loosecannon
05-01-2007, 10:37 PM
OCA got his ass fried again tonight.

What is that two straight weeks of

http://www.starportfoods.com/BaconPanUse.jpg

Yurt
05-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Got a pic of one of loosy's best dbait moments:

loosecannon
05-01-2007, 11:44 PM
Got a pic of one of loosy's best dbait moments:

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/84000/84174YEHD_w.jpg

dbacon

not dbait

please try to stay ontopic lest the masses ban you.

btw yurtle, you kinda ran and hid in your debate thread.

?

Yurt
05-02-2007, 12:03 AM
it was supposed to be the pic in the attach.

And you aren't fooling anyone dolt, just look at the last post in that thread and stop

http://careerhub.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/chicken_squacking.gif

glockmail
05-02-2007, 07:41 AM

.....!

This proves Baron keeps drag queen photos on his computer. Sick bastard. :laugh2:

shattered
05-02-2007, 08:06 AM
This proves Baron keeps drag queen photos on his computer. Sick bastard. :laugh2:

Now you'll know where to go for a new avatar when you're pretending to be a woman again. :laugh2:

glockmail
05-02-2007, 09:12 AM
Now you'll know where to go for a new avatar when you're pretending to be a woman again. :laugh2:
When have I done that? :poke:

shattered
05-02-2007, 09:27 AM
:smoke:

glockmail
05-02-2007, 09:34 AM
:smoke: Do you always smoke after sex? :laugh2:

shattered
05-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Do you always smoke after sex? :laugh2:

Your name, and the word sex in the same place is just creepy. Please stop.

glockmail
05-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Your name, and the word sex in the same place is just creepy. Please stop. Made you quiver, didn't it? Admit. :laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
05-02-2007, 11:45 AM

Hey, when conservatives email pictures of themselves to me hoping for a hook-up, I take them over to my MySpace page and post them in my Ronnie Ray-Gun's Retard section. Sorry if that offends you. :salute:

glockmail
05-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Hey, when conservatives email pictures of themselves to me hoping for a hook-up, I take them over to my MySpace page and post them in my Ronnie Ray-Gun's Retard section. Sorry if that offends you. :salute: You are delusional as well as perverted then.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Compared to how Shattered feels about you, that's almost a compliment.

typomaniac
05-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Now you'll know where to go for a new avatar when you're pretending to be a woman again. :laugh2:Personally, I've wondered if glockmail IS a woman pretending to be a man. :eek:

glockmail
05-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Compared to how Shattered feels about you, that's almost a compliment.
Am I supposed to care?

shattered
05-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Made you quiver, didn't it? Admit. :laugh2:

No. I'm asking you to STOP with any comments like that in reference to me. They're tacky, disgusting, and I don't find them the least but funny.

glockmail
05-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Personally, I've wondered if glockmail IS a woman pretending to be a man. :eek: You don't stand a chance with either.

glockmail
05-02-2007, 06:18 PM
No. I'm asking you to STOP with any comments like that in reference to me. They're tacky, disgusting, and I don't find them the least but funny. Then don't start with me. :slap:

shattered
05-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Then don't start with me. :slap:

Surely you can have a conversation without resorting to sexual harrassment? I said nothing to you to warrant that type of comment.

glockmail
05-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Surely you can have a conversation without resorting to sexual harrassment? I said nothing to you to warrant that type of comment.
:clap: Play the victim. Classic. Next you'll call in Gunny to defend your sorry ass.

You sexually harrassed me first by insinuating that I was a sex changer. When I called you to the carpet for it, you get all hissy.

Nice move, bowels. :laugh2:

typomaniac
05-02-2007, 06:38 PM
You don't stand a chance with either.If you're talking about this kind of chance, I have no desire to:

:ssex:

shattered
05-02-2007, 06:39 PM
:clap: Play the victim. Classic. Next you'll call in Gunny to defend your sorry ass.

You sexually harrassed me first by insinuating that I was a sex changer. When I called you to the carpet for it, you get all hissy.

Nice move, bowels. :laugh2:

A) I don't ever call anyone in to defend me. Never have; never will.

B) YOU are the one that made everyone think you were a girl when you first signed on, and then blew it off with "Oh, it was a joke - I told some people via PM, and we all played a joke on everyone"..

C) That has nothing to do with your "quivering", and other such disgusting comments. The two aren't even distantly related, much less the same thing.

D) I want all sexual innuendos from you stopped. Period.

glockmail
05-02-2007, 06:40 PM
If you're talking about this kind of chance, I have no desire to:

:ssex: Figgers you'd think that. Faggot.

glockmail
05-02-2007, 06:44 PM
A) I don't ever call anyone in to defend me. Never have; never will.

B) YOU are the one that made everyone think you were a girl when you first signed on, and then blew it off with "Oh, it was a joke - I told some people via PM, and we all played a joke on everyone"..

C) That has nothing to do with your "quivering", and other such disgusting comments. The two aren't even distantly related, much less the same thing.

D) I want all sexual innuendos from you stopped. Period.
a. Sure babe. :rolleyes:
b. I didn't make anyone think anything. If you chose to make assumptions about me and were incorrect, the responsibility for that rests soley with you.
c. You called me a sex changer. I responded with an equaly inappropriate comment to you. Get over it.
d. Then you stop. Now.

Nuc
05-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Personally, I've wondered if glockmail IS a woman pretending to be a man. :eek:

Wonder no longer. He sent me a PM admitting he is a hermaphrodite. Wait, are PM's supposed to remain private? Oooooops!:gay: :suck: :puke:

shattered
05-02-2007, 06:46 PM
a. Sure babe. :rolleyes:
b. I didn't make anyone think anything. If you chose to make assumptions about me and were incorrect, the responsibility for that rests soley with you.
c. You called me a sex changer. I responded with an equaly inappropriate comment to you. Get over it.
d. Then you stop. Now.

Given the "story" came right from the horses mouth.. :rolleyes:

glockmail
05-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Wonder no longer. .... Stop being a fat fag dude. :fu:

Nuc
05-02-2007, 06:50 PM
Stop being a fat fag dude. :fu:

I'd say "blow me", but I'm afraid you'd do it, you little hermaphrodite you. Tell me what's it like to have a dick and a pussy? Do you look in the mirror and get yourself pussywhipped?

typomaniac
05-02-2007, 06:50 PM
Figgers you'd think that. Faggot.Figures that you'd be obsessed with me.

Better find yourself another asshole. Asshole.

typomaniac
05-02-2007, 06:51 PM
I'd say "blow me", but I'm afraid you'd do it, you little hermaphrodite you. Tell me what's it like to have a dick and a pussy? Do you look in the mirror and get yourself pussywhipped?He always seems to manage to fuck himself.......

glockmail
05-02-2007, 06:52 PM
I'd say "blow me", but I'm afraid you'd do it, you little hermaphrodite you. Tell me what's it like to have a dick and a pussy? Do you look in the mirror and get yourself pussywhipped? Tell me what's its like to be so fat you've never seen your own dick.

shattered
05-02-2007, 06:54 PM
It always astounds me to see parents talk like this.. *shakes head*

Nuc
05-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Tell me what's its like to be so fat you've never seen your own dick.

My avatar is a cartoon, but I'm sure nobody's surprised by the fact you can't distinguish reality from a cartoon. Par for the course.

So when you get tweaked about being a hermaphrodite, does the male half get all puffed up while the female half cries simultaneously? Or do they alternate? :laugh2: :poke: :pee: :slap:

glockmail
05-03-2007, 12:43 AM
It always astounds me to see parents talk like this.. *shakes head* Not interested in head, sweet cheeks. :laugh2:

glockmail
05-03-2007, 12:45 AM
My avatar is a cartoon, but I'm sure nobody's surprised by the fact you can't distinguish reality from a cartoon. Par for the course.

So when you get tweaked about being a hermaphrodite, does the male half get all puffed up while the female half cries simultaneously? Or do they alternate? :laugh2: :poke: :pee: :slap:

Is this the best that you can come with? An insult developed from your lie? I've never PM'd you. In fact, I've rarely responded to your dim-witted posts.

:pee:

glockmail
05-03-2007, 12:50 AM
Figures that you'd be obsessed with me.

Better find yourself another asshole. Asshole.You’re a social liberal, who thinks his ideas are going to make America a “way funner” place to be. Problem is, no one is “switching over” to you’re silly ideas, so you’re getting frustrated at a social conservative who isn’t paying attention to your silly ideas. :laugh2:

typomaniac
05-03-2007, 01:22 AM
You’re a social liberal, who thinks his ideas are going to make America a “way funner” place to be. Problem is, no one is “switching over” to you’re silly ideas, so you’re getting frustrated at a social conservative who isn’t paying attention to your silly ideas. :laugh2:One thing I can assure you of. You're way too insignificant to frustrate me. :cool:

glockmail
05-03-2007, 01:28 AM
One thing I can assure you of. You're way too insignificant to frustrate me. :cool:
Sure. That's why you responded. :rolleyes:

typomaniac
05-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Sure. That's why you responded. :rolleyes:What makes you think someone has to be frustrated before responding? :slap:

glockmail
05-03-2007, 01:16 PM
What makes you think someone has to be frustrated before responding? :slap: Because you made no substantitive comment. OOps, my bad. You never do.

typomaniac
05-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Because you made no substantitive comment. OOps, my bad. You never do.:lol: I detect a tone of desperation now. Did your voice crack when you typed it?

Hate to say this in an OCA thread, but it looks like you're pretty well "owned" and are just lashing out now:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/dpeyton/PCMacParody.jpg

glockmail
05-03-2007, 03:56 PM
:lol: I detect a tone of desperation now. Did your voice crack when you typed it?

Hate to say this in an OCA thread, but it looks like you're pretty well "owned" and are just lashing out now:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/dpeyton/PCMacParody.jpg

Lookie here: the IBM guy's sporting a Glock. :laugh2: