PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Bumper Sticker Removal Kit

red states rule
07-20-2010, 03:30 AM
I hope this helps some of you who may be suffering buyers remorse

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/201pgTaEseQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/201pgTaEseQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

KarlMarx
07-20-2010, 04:39 AM
Here's a true story. A fellow I used to work with had a big, bright Obama sticker on his car. He was one of the first ones to be laid off when Obama threatened to cancel the Presidential Helicopter. Guess what happened next? The bumper sticker disappeared.

I don't think it hurt when my girlfriend told him that the two events (Obama becoming president and his job being lost) were related.

I still see people driving around with Obama bumper stickers and I wonder if it is possible that they can still be proud about the fact that they supported him. I wish they had another bumper sticker that reads "Another dummy that voted for"... all you would have to do is place it above the Obama sticker on the car in question.

BTW... I went to the website in the video... it's for real.

sybarite
07-20-2010, 09:50 AM
I hope this helps some of you who may be suffering buyers remorse

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/201pgTaEseQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/201pgTaEseQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:clap::beer:

red states rule
07-21-2010, 02:52 AM
Here's a true story. A fellow I used to work with had a big, bright Obama sticker on his car. He was one of the first ones to be laid off when Obama threatened to cancel the Presidential Helicopter. Guess what happened next? The bumper sticker disappeared.

I don't think it hurt when my girlfriend told him that the two events (Obama becoming president and his job being lost) were related.

I still see people driving around with Obama bumper stickers and I wonder if it is possible that they can still be proud about the fact that they supported him. I wish they had another bumper sticker that reads "Another dummy that voted for"... all you would have to do is place it above the Obama sticker on the car in question.

BTW... I went to the website in the video... it's for real.

There is one guy at work, retired Navy guy, who said he is ready to remove his Obama bumber sticker

Without the cuss words, lets say he said he is fed up with the guy

Whenever I pull up next to some one with an Obama bumber sticker I ask them "How is that hopey changey stuff going for you"

Sometime the reactions are priceless :laugh2:

SassyLady
07-21-2010, 03:06 AM
Love it.....my granddaughter said her dad voted for Obama .... but no one else in the family did .... he's a teacher and got laid off ... said he was voting for a change but regrets the hell out of it now. Said he's tired of the entire family ragging on him for voting Obama.

red states rule
07-21-2010, 03:07 AM
Love it.....my granddaughter said her dad voted for Obama .... but no one else in the family did .... he's a teacher and got laid off ... said he was voting for a change but regrets the hell out of it now. Said he's tired of the entire family ragging on him for voting Obama.

I say this before every election - and please let him know this

"Friends do not let friends vote Democrat"

Let him know you will be there to help

crin63
07-21-2010, 09:00 AM
I mean come on, even if you were stupid enough to vote for Obama you have got to be embarrassed by now.

SassyLady
07-23-2010, 01:31 AM
I mean come on, even if you were stupid enough to vote for Obama you have got to be embarrassed by now.

He's totally disgusted with Obama and himself. When his 11 yr old daughter can't believe he voted for Obama.....well, let's just say, he isn't her shining hero right now!! :laugh2:

She said he could make it up but promising NOT to vote for a Democrat next time.

crin63
07-23-2010, 08:33 AM
He's totally disgusted with Obama and himself. When his 11 yr old daughter can't believe he voted for Obama.....well, let's just say, he isn't her shining hero right now!! :laugh2:

She said he could make it up but promising NOT to vote for a Democrat next time.

That's just great! Buy that little girl an ice cream for me next time you see her!

SassyLady
07-23-2010, 03:49 PM
That's just great! Buy that little girl an ice cream for me next time you see her!

Oh....I can't tell you how much Obama has done for my family. My daughter was a registered Democrat until Obama got on the ticket. She went down and changed to Independent.....I think my granddaughter's dad will definitely be next.

JJ said to tell you thank you for the ice cream!!

namvet
07-23-2010, 04:29 PM
ive seen this before. the good thing about cash for klunkers was it got 1000's of osama stickers off the road

Mr. P
07-23-2010, 04:35 PM
I've seen a grand total of ONE obama sticker here and that was on a car with a Michigan plate.

namvet
07-23-2010, 04:38 PM
I've seen a grand total of ONE obama sticker here and that was on a car with a Michigan plate.

hell i saw one with Kerry/Edwards on it awhile back

red states rule
07-27-2010, 12:31 PM
One bumber sticker you would not want to remove

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4119/4798398793_90d595a8af_m.jpg

KarlMarx
07-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Obama thought he had a brain tumor so he had an MRI taken of his head.....

not surprisingly, they didn't find anything up there.

red states rule
07-27-2010, 12:44 PM
Obama thought he had a brain tumor so he had an MRI taken of his head.....

not surprisingly, they didn't find anything up there.

http://www.fredstates.com/images/scorecard.jpg