PDA

View Full Version : Here is how your opinions and beliefs are decided for you.

HogTrash
07-21-2010, 01:22 PM
I've been accused of being a "fascist", a "racist", a "white supremacist" and a supporter of the evil Storm Front hate policies.

Why?...Because this is how people are told to react anytime they are confronted with opinions that dare to reject the standard PC Manifesto.

You say you're not enfluenced by anything other than your own eyes and ears, and to suggest you aren't only shows that I don't know you very well.

If you folks were to tell the truth, I think we would find out that you know absolutely nothing about these "white supremacist" you have accused me of being.

All of the information you have about them has been supplied by the PC main stream media that has successfully formulated your beliefs and opinions on all matters of race.

Anyone who breaks from PC policy by saying anything that is deemed racially inappropriate, is lumped into the "white supremacist" group to deter people from hearing their messege.

It has been an extremely successful strategy for styfulling the dissent of those who publicly denounce the views of political correctness...After all, no one wants to be accused of racism.

I have here a very good example of how the PC-MSM has enfluenced the masses.

[pay special attention to the photo they included]

NY Daily News
Racist New Hampshire man, Ryan J. Murdough, uses hate to get elected to State House seat
By Michael Sheridan
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/07/14/2010-07-14_racist_new_hampshire_man_ryan_j_murdough_uses_h ate_to_run_for_state_office.html#ixzz0uL490Zv9

Keep in mind the MSM has been bombarding us with this, non-stop for 40 years...We have had very few alternatives...It is even in our childrens cartoons.

This is PC programming...Instead of reporting the facts, it uses deception to formulate your opinion of this man...Journalism is now propaganda and indoctrination.

It decieves us with words, opinions and especially the photograph, which is not Ryan Murdough and is totally unrelated to the story, other than the writers agenda.

I wonder why they included the photo of a man with a swastika tattoo?...Did they intentionally use a picture without a face so I might mistake it for Mr Murdough?

They are saying "if you vote for this man, you're a racist"...The bad part is, it works...We are blind media-suckers who are in denial of what they have done and are still doing.

Wake up people!

:read:

Mr. P
07-21-2010, 04:08 PM
Now I'm thinkin yer just a one trick pony LOON. Did you miss this: A New Hampshire man (not pictured). Or this: The self-professed "racist"....

Kathianne
07-21-2010, 04:16 PM
Well regarding that picture, the caption makes clear that wasn't the candidate, but here is another story with your fellow White Supremacist pictured, story plays the same, as he wishes:

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/candidate-keep-states-complexion-white

Candidate: Keep state's complexion white

By Ray Duckler
Created 07/11/2010 - 00:00
Murdough says he isn't racist, either
Embed multimedia (photos, galleries, audio):
Ryan Murdough [1]
It's a matter of black and white, says Ryan Murdough, Republican candidate for the State House in Grafton County's 8th District.

No room for gray area. And no room for Asians or Hispanics or Jews or African-Americans or American Indians, either.

Just Americans. Real Americans. Plymouth Rock Americans. White Americans who bleed red, white and blue. Uncle Sam wants them. To anyone else, don't let Lady Liberty hit you on the butt on your way out of New York Harbor.

You're not welcome here.

"I would like to preserve what we have before it gets totally out of control," Murdough, a 30-year-old father of two young boys, said last week. "The more it becomes non-white, the more it's going to become a much different place to live, for white people especially."

He doesn't have red horns and carry a pitchfork. He doesn't have a little square black mustache or do the goosestep. And there are no white sheets hanging on a clothesline in his backyard.

Murdough says he's nonviolent, that his vision for a new America can be achieved without resorting to genocide or imprisonment.

So please, don't call him a racist. He says that's not true.

"I would ask you about your version of racist," Murdough said. "The word does not have a specific definition. If someone says, 'You seem to hate people who aren't white,'

I say no, so I can't really be a racist, because I don't hate them. I just don't want to live around areas that are heavily, predominantly non-white."

.... It just goes downhill from there.

HogTrash
07-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Now I'm thinkin yer just a one trick pony LOON. Did you miss this: A New Hampshire man (not pictured). Or this: The self-professed "racist"....
Well regarding that picture, the caption makes clear that wasn't the candidate, but here is another story with your fellow White Supremacist pictured, story plays the same, as he wishes:

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/candidate-keep-states-complexion-white

It just goes downhill from there.Both of you have been around long enough to know that a picture is worth a thousand words.

The writer knew exactly what he was doing and the impact the swastika photo would have on the readers.

And yes, I saw "The self-professed "racist""...I also read his explanation for that statement and completely understood where he was coming from.

He also explains the basis for his beliefs without apology, many of which I agree with and some I don't, but I definately get the gist of what he is saying.

LuvRPgrl
07-22-2010, 12:45 AM
what a joke you and they are. Its so easy to poke holes in everything you and those other racists say. Its lame, old and you guys will never have any meaningful following. Your days of darkness have come and gone, and decent people simply wont allow you to thrive anymore.

LuvRPgrl
07-22-2010, 12:48 AM
Oh, by the way, that cute little girl in my avatar, what happens to her since she is half filipino and half white? I get to stay, but my daughter has to leave,

You really think I or others will tolerate that? Your opinions on race are idiotic at best.

Mr. P
07-22-2010, 01:38 AM
Both of you have been around long enough to know that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Yeah, but I still hate that Picasso shit.

HogTrash
07-22-2010, 02:53 PM
what a joke you and they are. Its so easy to poke holes in everything you and those other racists say. Its lame, old and you guys will never have any meaningful following. Your days of darkness have come and gone, and decent people simply wont allow you to thrive anymore.
Oh, by the way, that cute little girl in my avatar, what happens to her since she is half filipino and half white? I get to stay, but my daughter has to leave,

You really think I or others will tolerate that? Your opinions on race are idiotic at best.You are definately a victim of Main Stream Media propaganda indoctrination...Will you people never tire of being suckers who swallow every lie the media crams down your throats?

Break free of the box that confines your mind and enslaves your spirit and escape to the wide open spaces of awareness and enlightenment...To think for yourself is a wonderful thing.

Kathianne
07-22-2010, 05:08 PM
You are definately a victim of Main Stream Media propaganda indoctrination...Will you people never tire of being suckers who swallow every lie the media crams down your throats?

Break free of the box that confines your mind and enslaves your spirit and escape to the wide open spaces of awareness and enlightenment...To think for yourself is a wonderful thing.

You just wrote 2 paragraphs of a sort, that say nothing of substance.

HogTrash
07-22-2010, 06:54 PM
You just wrote 2 paragraphs of a sort, that say nothing of substance.You do it all the time. :laugh2:

Kathianne
07-22-2010, 07:09 PM
You do it all the time. :laugh2:

You wish. :poke:

HogTrash
07-23-2010, 10:35 AM
You wish. :poke:.....:p