PDA

View Full Version : OT Posts All About the Master of **** And Other Nonsense

OCA
07-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Who the FUCK did I enslave????????? I tell you who NO ONE or are you really going to keep beating that stupid drum of yours.....???

You Greeks enslaved anyone you could get your freaking hands on and yet we are supposed to forget that because it was further back in history than it was for blacks in the US...

FUCK you OCA and your moral high horse.. fucking grease spot on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:poke:

Boy, do I know what buttons to push in order to make the circle jerks go nuts!

Don't ever play hold em with me, I usually have the whole table on tilt within the first hour whether I mean what I say or not.

Nukeman
07-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Boy, do I know what buttons to push in order to make the circle jerks go nuts!

Don't ever play hold em with me, I usually have the whole table on tilt within the first hour whether I mean what I say or not.

So in other words your full of shit like MOST times that you post....... Not really a "button" to push more like a sling shit and see if it sticks... I really am surprised you can hold on to any long enough to sling with your greasy greek hands and all..........:slap:

OCA
07-21-2010, 04:56 PM
So in other words your full of shit like MOST times that you post....... Not really a "button" to push more like a sling shit and see if it sticks... I really am surprised you can hold on to any long enough to sling with your greasy greek hands and all..........:slap:

I'm pretty much a genius at reading people and knowing which buttons to push. Sometimes i'm serious and sometimes i'm not, up to others to decipher which.

OCA
07-21-2010, 05:55 PM
Yeah, they say the sins of the fathers should not be visited upon the sons. Should you be blamed for something your great grandfather did?

"gulp gulp" "aggg gaggg"

*OCA makes fun of sounds of Gaff going down on 10 inches*

Gaffer
07-21-2010, 06:05 PM
"gulp gulp" "aggg gaggg"

Couldn't give a reasonable answer so you rely on juvenile silliness. Come talk to me when you grow up.

OCA
07-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Couldn't give a reasonable answer so you rely on juvenile silliness. Come talk to me when you grow up.

Until you show that you deserve more from me, the master, its all you will receive.

Remember, you made the first move about a month ago and now, simply, you can lick my nutsack.

Kathianne
07-21-2010, 06:14 PM
Until you show that you deserve more from me, the master, its all you will receive.

Remember, you made the first move about a month ago and now, simply, you can lick my nutsack.

Seriously just like jr. high.

OCA
07-21-2010, 06:16 PM
Seriously just like jr. high.

Well I do like to get down to the level of others here.

OCA
07-21-2010, 06:17 PM
im sorry, i dont get it :poke:

HOLY SHIT! NOW THATS SURPRISING!:laugh2::laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
07-21-2010, 06:18 PM
knowing I have class: Priceless :cool:

HOLY SHIT! NOW THATS SURPRISING!:laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
07-21-2010, 06:19 PM
knowing I have class: Priceless :cool:

That and another 4.25 will get you a java mocha chip frap at Starbucks.

Oh hell, you probably won't understand that either.....you can't help it.

actsnoblemartin
07-21-2010, 06:21 PM
do you know anything about aspergers, or do you make up your own facts too? :laugh2:

That and another 4.25 will get you a java mocha chip frap at Starbucks.

Oh hell, you probably won't understand that either.....you can't help it.

OCA
07-21-2010, 06:22 PM
do you know anything about aspergers, or do you make up your own facts too? :laugh2:

Remember Marty(i'll get thread banned for saying my pet name for you), I think you have asseaters not aspbergers.

actsnoblemartin
07-21-2010, 06:25 PM
I dont even remember what it is.

You can be a bit annoying :laugh2:, but I dont hate you oca. :beer:

asseaters, thats actually kind of clever.

Listen, as long as you dont call me retarded, you can call me anything you want.

including calling my condition ass eaters, kind of clever actually :laugh2:

Remember Marty(i'll get thread banned for saying my pet name for you), I think you have asseaters not aspbergers.

Gaffer
07-21-2010, 06:25 PM

Your the master of what your avatar shows.

actsnoblemartin
07-21-2010, 06:26 PM
Would you like to know anything about my disorder?

how it got its name?

I know your perfect and there nothing wrong with you

:lol: (rolls on the floor laughing) but I thought you might want to know who your dealing with :thumb:

actsnoblemartin
07-21-2010, 06:27 PM
I think he is coming on to you :laugh2:

:coffee:

Your the master of what your avatar shows.

Gaffer
07-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Thanks Kath, this is where all his posts belong.

Sweetchuck
07-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Would you like to know anything about my disorder?

how it got its name?

I know your perfect and there nothing wrong with you

:lol: (rolls on the floor laughing) but I thought you might want to know who your dealing with :thumb:

I think you're referring to aspergers. I first heard about this condition not too long ago, it wasn't anything a lot of people were talking about a lot until just recently.

When I first heard the name talked about on the radio, I remember thinking "what the fuck are ass-burgers"?

Kathianne
07-21-2010, 06:54 PM
Thanks Kath, this is where all his posts belong.

I keep hoping he will return to real posting, doesn't seem to be in the cards though.

Gaffer
07-21-2010, 06:57 PM
Yeah he gave up real posting about two years ago. Now it's all childish BS to see who he can intimidate. He seems to be reliving his teen years.

Kathianne
07-21-2010, 06:59 PM
Yeah he gave up real posting about two years ago. Now it's all childish BS to see who he can intimidate. He seems to be reliving his teen years.

I know. There used to be some substance behind the bravado, no loner. Just crap, which he certainly posts enough of.

krisy
07-21-2010, 09:55 PM
"gulp gulp" "aggg gaggg"

Now thats just sick.....

COME ON!!!

namvet
07-22-2010, 08:03 AM
Ahh yes, the stock answer to soothe feelings of guilt........kind of like preperation h on hemmorhoids.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/image.php?u=6&dateline=1279751223

one of your old family recipe's - cow shit on a shingle

OCA
07-22-2010, 10:21 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/image.php?u=6&dateline=1279751223

one of your old family recipe's - cow shit on a shingle

I guess this doesn't get cleaned up? Maybe because he's a rabid right winger like.....................

namvet
07-22-2010, 10:23 AM
I guess this doesn't get cleaned up? Maybe because he's a rabid right winger like.....................

there is NO cleaning agent available for shit like you

OCA
07-22-2010, 10:26 AM
there is NO cleaning agent available for shit like you

Thanks for proving my point about you(which has been discussed by me and higher ups)......continue to disrupt and derail.

Two can play the maxi pad little bitch game which seems to be your preferred method.

OCA
07-22-2010, 10:28 AM
And if the military wannabe's posts don't get pruned it will prove a bias toward rabid right wingers here.

jimnyc
07-22-2010, 10:35 AM
And if the military wannabe's posts don't get pruned it will prove a bias toward rabid right wingers here.

Worry about your own posts and staff will cover the moderation. If you have an issue, PM us, as you've been told this no less than 500x before. I'm not going to put up with you continually coming here and ranting about rules and why and when we moderate. It's not to be discussed on the board, period, end of discussion.

OCA
07-22-2010, 10:37 AM
but I dont hate you oca.

Well Ray, I do hate you, why don't you go back a while, back when that fucking jackoff by the name of Nevadamedic was here and see what you said about almost every member of my family including extended family.

I must have my revenge or else what kind of man will I be? I can wait years to exact that revenge and it could take any form but........it will happen.

I don't forget....anything.