PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of burgers...

jackass
01-18-2007, 04:22 PM
We will be having burgers tonight. Anyone want to share some recipes?

5stringJeff
01-18-2007, 04:32 PM
Here's mine:

Take some ground beef. Form it into patties. Cook. Place on bun with condiments of your choosing. Eat.

:D

Mr. P
01-18-2007, 04:42 PM
We will be having burgers tonight. Anyone want to share some recipes?

Sorry, mine is secret. I may even open a burger place with it someday.

jackass
01-18-2007, 04:43 PM
Here's mine:

Take some ground beef. Form it into patties. Cook. Place on bun with condiments of your choosing. Eat.

:D

Thanks Jeff!!! :uhoh: :laugh:

jackass
01-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Sorry, mine is secret. I may even open a burger place with it someday.

Really?? WEll thats cool. Let me know if and when you do!:beer:

Mr. P
01-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Really?? WEll thats cool. Let me know if and when you do!:beer:

Name will be Mr. Ps' :D

Pale Rider
01-21-2007, 03:46 PM
Name will be Mr. Ps' :D

Who'd a figured... :laugh:

Mr. P
01-21-2007, 04:14 PM
Who'd a figured... :laugh:

Then again I'm thinkin "JunkYard DOG House'. :D

neener
01-23-2007, 01:25 PM
When I make burgers, I add one egg and one packet of brown gravy to the meat (about 2lbs) before making the patties.

Very yummy!:beer:

dirt mcgirt
01-23-2007, 04:03 PM
When I make burgers, I add one egg and one packet of brown gravy to the meat (about 2lbs) before making the patties.

Very yummy!:beer:
What the cow isn't enough meat for you so you gotta crack open a chicken fetus on top of it? I bet you use two slices of ham for the buns too.

jillian
01-23-2007, 04:06 PM
What the cow isn't enough meat for you so you gotta crack open a chicken fetus on top of it? I bet you use two slices of ham for the buns too.

Actually, I put in an egg, too... along with onion flakes, taragon, rosemary and black pepper (a shot of hot sauce or worcester is good, too!) (You'll see those spices in a lot of the recipes I do. :D )

dirt mcgirt
01-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Actually, I put in an egg, too... along with onion flakes, taragon, rosemary and black pepper (a shot of hot sauce or worcester is good, too!) (You'll see those spices in a lot of the recipes I do. :D )
It's a burger, man, not meat loaf. Why treat hamburger paties like it's a metrosexual. A grill, some salt, and sometimes beer is all that's required.

jillian
01-23-2007, 04:19 PM
It's a burger, man, not meat loaf. Why treat hamburger paties like it's a metrosexual. A grill, some salt, and sometimes beer is all that's required.

You can do it that way, too. But my meatloaf has lots more stuff. :thumb:

dirt mcgirt
01-23-2007, 04:42 PM
You can do it that way, too. But my meatloaf has lots more stuff. :thumb:
People like you and Neener are destroying America. Cows didn't sacrifice themselves so that you guys could dishonor them with things like eggs and taragon. We're raising a generation of food liberals who have no shame in engaging in non-traditional experimentation to satisfy their impulsive cravings. Sick. People like Rachael Ray and Emeril, who allow Neener and Jillian to post their non-traditional recipes on message boards, must be stopped.

neener
01-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Well dirty, why don't you share your rottweiler recipe?

I hear your kids just love it!

http://badgas.co.uk/griffnut/oriental_dog_eater.jpg

jillian
01-23-2007, 05:17 PM
People like you and Neener are destroying America. Cows didn't sacrifice themselves so that you guys could dishonor them with things like eggs and taragon. We're raising a generation of food liberals who have no shame in engaging in non-traditional experimentation to satisfy their impulsive cravings. Sick. People like Rachael Ray and Emeril, who allow Neener and Jillian to post their non-traditional recipes on message boards, must be stopped.

:eek: :dunno: :lmao: :lmao:

dirt mcgirt
01-23-2007, 05:31 PM
Well dirty, why don't you share your rottweiler recipe?

I hear your kids just love it!
What are you saying Neener? Are you saying that veterans eat dogs now? Typical that you would try to attack my military service in a burger thread. You libtards will stop at nothing when it comes to putting down the troops.

Mr. P
01-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Guys, it is the recipe forum, typically we don’t clutter it with other stuff. K?:no:

MIKESHARQ
01-23-2007, 05:50 PM
Jackass:

I just posted a side dish recipe to go with your burgers, if it's not too late.
Try it, you'll like it.

Mike

jackass
01-23-2007, 06:26 PM
The grits??

MtnBiker
01-23-2007, 06:33 PM
I know of several recipes that use egg to form hamburger patties. The albumen protien in the egg white helps hold the ground beef together, it is more of a structure function than anything else.

Bubbalicious
01-24-2007, 09:15 PM
http://www.lileks.com/institute/gallery/bbtrix/1.jpg

:dunno:

jackass
01-24-2007, 10:08 PM
I would try it. I think I would leave out the peppers though.