PDA

View Full Version : Chris Wallace Educates Howard Dean

red states rule
07-26-2010, 02:06 PM
This is wonderful to watch. The stupid expression on Dena's face when the facts get to be too much for mhim is a sight the behold

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/R8YG9W0HTYS8TK18" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Gaffer
07-26-2010, 03:13 PM
I watched that earlier today. It is a good one. You can see the little scumbag squirming. That is one evil little man.

Trigg
07-26-2010, 03:30 PM
Gotta love the last part.

"If the Obama administration is so afraid of Glen Beck, how are they going to handle the Iranians?"

Also, I believe Glen Beck questioned the firing.

Little-Acorn
07-26-2010, 03:40 PM
This is wonderful to watch. The stupid expression on Dena's face when the facts get to be too much for mhim is a sight the behold

Howard Dean always has that expression on his face. Nothing new here.

crin63
07-26-2010, 11:38 PM
It was great watching that idiot squirm. So, its poor journalism to report when the whitehouse has fired someone and show the evidence of why the firing occurred. I love how he took as many shots at Fox News as he could possibly get in while he was rambling on.

07-27-2010, 02:32 AM
Watching the look on Dean's face was priceless.

Kinda scary that this man could have been President.

darin
07-27-2010, 03:53 AM
Watching the look on Dean's face was priceless.

Kinda scary that this man could have been President.

...and procreated...

red states rule
07-27-2010, 05:22 AM
Over at ABC they also played the Fox News race card.

Picking up on Shirley Sherrod’s allegation Andrew Breitbart “would like to get us stuck back in the times of slavery” and “he'd like to see all black people end up again” in slavery, ABC’s Jake Tapper, during his last Sunday as interim host of This Week before the show goes to Christiane Amanpour next week, expressed astonishment she’d be offered a job building racial harmony:

This woman's been offered a job by the Agriculture Department as a Deputy Director of the Office of Advocacy and Outreach, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. And she's saying Andrew Breitbart wants to return to the days of slavery? Now, you can think what Andrew Breitbart did was reprehensible, irresponsible, unfair and a total smear. Does that justify saying he wants us to go back to the days of slavery?

Earlier in the roundtable, Sam Donaldson equated Fox News hosts with Joe McCarthy and yearned for a Joseph Welch “have you no decency” moment, demanding: “Who are these people that they should pay attention to and be afraid of? Who’s Glenn Beck, I mean, who’s Bill O'Reilly? Who’s Bret whatever his name is?” Donaldson recalled how FDR proclaimed: “I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.” So, the retired ABC News veteran advised: “President Obama, don’t be afraid of them. Take ‘em on and let the people judge.”

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/node?page=1#ixzz0usQ6neDf