PDA

View Full Version : Heard the most heart wrenching story today........

Trinity
07-26-2010, 07:29 PM
I was at work and get a call on a security breech. The breech was on a minor child her mother was calling in to get more info on the breech. As we were discussing the breech she informed me her daughter had not been there in the past year because she had been pregnant and gave birth to twins on May 10th pre-maturely she was like 6 months I was like awww..... then she tells me they both passed on May 11th her daughter was 15....I about cried not just for the twins but for the young mom who gave birth too. Poor kid!

Mr. P
07-26-2010, 08:16 PM
I was at work and get a call on a security breech. The breech was on a minor child her mother was calling in to get more info on the breech. As we were discussing the breech she informed me her daughter had not been there in the past year because she had been pregnant and gave birth to twins on May 10th pre-maturely she was like 6 months I was like awww..... then she tells me they both passed on May 11th her daughter was 15....I about cried not just for the twins but for the young mom who gave birth too. Poor kid!

Poor kid? Ha! More like a DAMN STUPID kid and her parents are probably just as stupid. Sad? yeah.