07-26-2010, 08:33 PM
X6XIcjH6cq0

chloe
07-26-2010, 08:37 PM
z_UktpLaufU

Binky
07-29-2010, 02:39 PM
X6XIcjH6cq0

I'm part cherokee and I love this tune. Beautiful. And I agree with the vid that the ones who are the racists are the New Black Panthers, Rev. Wright and any others that was pointed out.....Just a glorious bunch of haters.

Tea party members aren't the racists. They are Americans just wanting our gov't to do its job. Average citizens. Just like the rest of us.. They love their country but hate what's being done to it.

Kuddos to them for standing up and speaking out......:clap:

chloe
07-30-2010, 07:53 AM
I'm part cherokee and I love this tune. Beautiful. And I agree with the vid that the ones who are the racists are the New Black Panthers, Rev. Wright and any others that was pointed out.....Just a glorious bunch of haters.

Tea party members aren't the racists. They are Americans just wanting our gov't to do its job. Average citizens. Just like the rest of us.. They love their country but hate what's being done to it.

Kuddos to them for standing up and speaking out......:clap:

Yeah I was really surpized to learn Native Americans are so less government and against Obama. It seems Native Americans are very conservative and that interesting to learn. I like how that guy pointed out that an Indian Reservation is what America should look at when thinking about the Government running your life.:laugh: