PDA

View Full Version : Code Pink Declares War on Air Conditioning

red states rule
07-27-2010, 06:13 AM
I swear liberals are always running around looking for things to be offended over - thus stand on the street and protest about

http://www.moonbattery.com/code-pink-vs-ac.jpg

Liberal calls for an end to air conditioning are getting more shrill. Here we see Code Pink kooks campaigning against AC on the streets of NYC, which has been frying in a heat wave:

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2010/07/code-pink-decla.html

darin
07-27-2010, 07:52 AM
That lady needs to put those signs down and head home. I'm sure there is laundry or ironing that needs to be done. :)

BoogyMan
07-27-2010, 08:04 AM
Egads.....

LWNJs never cease to amaze me. They would have us living in caves and using smoke signals to communicate if the didn't think the bears needed the caves worse than we did and that the smoke would cause global warming. :rolleyes:

namvet
07-27-2010, 08:43 AM
they lost the war protest so now on to AC's. what's next tampons to tight????

namvet
07-27-2010, 08:55 AM
That lady needs to put those signs down and head home. I'm sure there is laundry or ironing that needs to be done. :)

me and pal went to football game. the women's libbers were protesting outside. we got totally shit faced. on our way out my pal walked up to one of em and asked for a home cooked meal and a BJ. she dropped her sign and we were off to the races.

i didn't know you could run that fast that drunk :thumb:

KarlMarx
07-27-2010, 10:33 AM
I swear liberals are always running around looking for things to be offended over - thus stand on the street and protest about

BINGO! The Left NEEDS a cause to rally around, a problem to fix, thus we are constantly hearing about ozone holes, digital divides, deforestation, global warming, third world hunger, afluenza, self esteem, nuclear weapons, and the list goes on forever. This is one reason why the Left is so dangerous, they are constantly bringing fear into an unsuspecting populace.

DragonStryk72
07-27-2010, 10:35 AM
Well, I do think we are too dependent on A/C, but ending it entirely isn't right either. They should work on decreasing A/C first, not standing on the polar opposite of the majority of people as a starting point.

KarlMarx
07-27-2010, 10:35 AM
Egads.....

LWNJs never cease to amaze me. They would have us living in caves and using smoke signals to communicate if the didn't think the bears needed the caves worse than we did and that the smoke would cause global warming. :rolleyes:
If we had no cars, cities like New York would be buried under about 100 feet of horse manure. The methane, flies, bacteria, you name it would make it a health menace... thank goodness for cars.

red states rule
07-27-2010, 10:39 AM
BINGO! The Left NEEDS a cause to rally around, a problem to fix, thus we are constantly hearing about ozone holes, digital divides, deforestation, global warming, third world hunger, afluenza, self esteem, nuclear weapons, and the list goes on forever. This is one reason why the Left is so dangerous, they are constantly bringing fear into an unsuspecting populace.

When liberals are out of power they are funny as hell

When liberals are in power they are dangerous

red states rule
07-27-2010, 10:39 AM
Well, I do think we are too dependent on A/C, but ending it entirely isn't right either. They should work on decreasing A/C first, not standing on the polar opposite of the majority of people as a starting point.

Why?

It is nobody's business when and for how long I run my A/C.

I pay the bill so why should anyone tell me to use less?

BoogyMan
07-27-2010, 11:04 AM
If we had no cars, cities like New York would be buried under about 100 feet of horse manure. The methane, flies, bacteria, you name it would make it a health menace... thank goodness for cars.

LOL, very true.

red states rule
07-27-2010, 01:10 PM
Now that a liberal is the WH and liberals running Congress the bimbos of Code Pink no longer give a damn about the wars going on

I guess they had a conference call with Al Gore and are now eco warriors

Excuse me while I set the A/C at 72 and relax

PostmodernProphet
07-27-2010, 03:11 PM
I thought Code Pink was an anti-war movement.....they seem to be getting their pinks and greens mixed up.....

Sweetchuck
07-27-2010, 05:10 PM

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sweetchuck
07-27-2010, 05:11 PM
I thought Code Pink was an anti-war movement.....they seem to be getting their pinks and greens mixed up.....

It's a gay, retro hairband I think.

red states rule
07-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Six months from now with snow on the ground, a wind chill of say -10, and ice hanging from the surrounding buildings - will these bimbos be demanding people do not heat their homes, and businesses?

namvet
07-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Six months from now with snow on the ground, a wind chill of say -10, and ice hanging from the surrounding buildings - will these bimbos be demanding people do not heat their homes, and businesses?

let's let them set the example. circuit breakers are easy to click off

KarlMarx
07-27-2010, 07:48 PM

http://www.moonbattery.com/code-pink-vs-ac.jpg

The sign should read "Bored housewife with rich husband... I have nothing better to do with my time than throw myself at causes that have little or no meaning"

or.....

"I don't really care about climate change...I heard that Code Pink girls get to meet a lot of cute guys... "

or....

"I'm only at this protest march because I want to get away from my damn, snotty nosed kids!"

or...

"What do you mean 'get a job'???? This IS my job! Next week, I'm picketing the Pentagon! And you know, we don't come cheap either! Ten bucks an hour plus expenses, not to mention all of the beer and sandwiches I can eat!"

07-27-2010, 08:31 PM
They say wasting energy isn't cool, but yet they stand around protesting a problem that doesn't exist. Sounds like a waste of energy to me.

DragonStryk72
07-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Why?

It is nobody's business when and for how long I run my A/C.

I pay the bill so why should anyone tell me to use less?

Right, but you remember that first amendment? They have the right to at least try to get you to cut back a little by talking to you in a reasonable manner. You don't get it both ways Red, either speech is free or it is not. If you decide they don't have the right to say anything to you, then you are a leftist, period.

You want to talk constitution, that means accepting the consequences of free speech as well as the rewards of it.

Gaffer
07-27-2010, 11:30 PM
Right, but you remember that first amendment? They have the right to at least try to get you to cut back a little by talking to you in a reasonable manner. You don't get it both ways Red, either speech is free or it is not. If you decide they don't have the right to say anything to you, then you are a leftist, period.

You want to talk constitution, that means accepting the consequences of free speech as well as the rewards of it.

They have the right to express their opinion, they don't have the right to force it on me. They have the right to say what they want, I have the right to mock them.

Sweetchuck
07-27-2010, 11:31 PM
Well, I just might leave the AC on in my office instead of turning it off before I leave tomorrow.

...nah, I'm a lot of things but passive aggressive isn't one of them.

Gaffer
07-27-2010, 11:37 PM
Well, I just might leave the AC on in my office instead of turning it off before I leave tomorrow.

...nah, I'm a lot of things but passive aggressive isn't one of them.

Ya still gotta pay the electric bill so no sense over doing it.