PDA

View Full Version : Pork bombs

country
07-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Robert Quigley on Mediaite has an interesting piece about controlling terriorist bombings with a sack of pig parts. The idea is to place bags of pig parts at likely bomb sites, and when the terriorist detonates his bomb, pig parts are splattered everywhere. Needless to say, most muslim terriorists would recoil at the possibility of being covered with swine parts and blood.
Whoever thought this up has some bugs to work out.

Gaffer
07-28-2010, 02:47 PM
It's an Israeli invention. They just use pig lard though. Barrels of lard are placed on public buses. A suicide bomber is going to end up covered in lard as he dies and can't get to heaven.

MacAurther used bullets dipped in lard to execute muslim prisoners in the Philippines. It worked extremely well.

It's not just white meat any more.

krisy
07-28-2010, 03:04 PM
It's not just white meat any more.

:laugh2: :clap:

Nukeman
07-28-2010, 04:09 PM

MacAurther used bullets dipped in lard to execute muslim prisoners in the Philippines. It worked extremely well.

It's not just white meat any more.I thought this was Pershing???? He was given the task of tracking down the muslim terrorist of the time and he did.

If the story I hear is correct he rounded up the top 50 and executed 49 after dipping the bullets in pig blood and buried the terrorist with pig entrails. He left 1 alive to tell the rest of what happened. It was quite effective for many decades......

Gaffer
07-28-2010, 04:33 PM
I thought this was Pershing???? He was given the task of tracking down the muslim terrorist of the time and he did.

If the story I hear is correct he rounded up the top 50 and executed 49 after dipping the bullets in pig blood and buried the terrorist with pig entrails. He left 1 alive to tell the rest of what happened. It was quite effective for many decades......

Your correct, I stand corrected. It was Pershing. Of course that was back in the days when evil was recognized for what it was and dealt with accordingly. Not apologized too.

I have said for almost ten years that pigs blood and anything that comes from pigs should be used heavily and frequently against the islamists.

Sweetchuck
07-28-2010, 05:39 PM
My opinion is that the terrorist generals are acting not because they believe it's God's will or in the name of God - that's all Santa Clause bullshit to rally the troops. Someone will come out with a fatwa saying if you blow up a bus in Israel and get covered with pig parts, you'll still go to heaven.

Because to these guys, it has nothing to do with God or religious beliefs, those are only tools to use.

I have a similar belief that the Bible and much of today's Christian beliefs were formed the same way - by powermongering crackpots who tailored religious dogma to their benefit.

KarlMarx
07-28-2010, 06:09 PM
So we shouldn't waterboard 'em, just dip them in pork blood?

Gaffer
07-28-2010, 06:20 PM

That will do until Chucks idea of a fatwa being declared takes effect. He is right about that. They will make changes as necessary.

Mr. P
07-28-2010, 11:17 PM

Hell NO! Just board em with pig blood instead of water. :thumb: