PDA

View Full Version : The Forum Members' Creed

Palin Rider
07-30-2010, 05:02 PM
This is my keyboard. There are many like it but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. Without me my keyboard is useless. Without my keyboard, I am useless. I must type my keyboard true. I must troll faster than the enemy who is trying to defeat me. I must flame him before he flames me. I will. My keyboard and I know that what counts in war is not the words we type, the noise of the clicks, or the electricity we direct through the circuit boards. We know that it is the flames that count. We will flame.

My keyboard is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strenghts, its parts, its accessories, its hotkeys and its cable. I will keep my keyboard clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

Before God I swear this creed. My keyboard and I are the defenders of my ideology. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is mine and there is no enemy but the spambots.

namvet
07-31-2010, 05:03 PM
This is my keyboard. There are many like it but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. Without me my keyboard is useless. Without my keyboard, I am useless. I must type my keyboard true. I must troll faster than the enemy who is trying to defeat me. I must flame him before he flames me. I will. My keyboard and I know that what counts in war is not the words we type, the noise of the clicks, or the electricity we direct through the circuit boards. We know that it is the flames that count. We will flame.

My keyboard is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strenghts, its parts, its accessories, its hotkeys and its cable. I will keep my keyboard clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

Before God I swear this creed. My keyboard and I are the defenders of my ideology. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is mine and there is no enemy but the spambots.

wonder where you got this idea from............hmmm

Palin Rider
07-31-2010, 06:29 PM
wonder where you got this idea from............hmmm

It's a play off the rifleman's creed. That's why it's in the humor section. son. :)

Kathianne
07-31-2010, 06:34 PM
It's a play off the rifleman's creed. That's why it's in the humor section. son. :)

I think he was looking for this:

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/columns/personal_computer_one_mine

namvet
07-31-2010, 07:18 PM
sounded more like it came from here

Ar0_um--LDQ

Gaffer
07-31-2010, 08:09 PM
sounded more like it came from here

Ar0_um--LDQ

I was thinking of this same scene.

Palin Rider
08-01-2010, 10:27 PM
I think he was looking for this:

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/columns/personal_computer_one_mine

Never saw that one. Cool; thanks. :thumb:

glockmail
08-02-2010, 08:18 AM
This is a troll I've seen on other boards, known as "Legion" because he generates a legion of them.

namvet
08-02-2010, 08:33 AM
This is a troll I've seen on other boards, known as "Legion" because he generates a legion of them.

noted

Palin Rider
08-02-2010, 02:06 PM

Wrong. I never used that name, and no one else applied it to me before.

Aside from which, I'm not here to troll. When an issue interests me I'll discuss it politely. If someone decides not to be polite to me, I'll ignore them. It's just a message board, after all.

Kathianne
08-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Wrong. I never used that name, and no one else applied it to me before.

Aside from which, I'm not here to troll. When an issue interests me I'll discuss it politely. If someone decides not to be polite to me, I'll ignore them. It's just a message board, after all.

You have an agenda, whether you know it or not. Which is besides the point in this case.

He is acceptable to administrators and staff. Enough said. He's not Pale Rider or Legion, whoever the hell that is.

Glock, mind your own posts, we'll manage the rest. Thanks.

Palin Rider
08-02-2010, 04:54 PM
You have an agenda, whether you know it or not.

Well, of course I have an agenda. I said I didn't have a hidden agenda. :salute:

Kathianne
08-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Well, of course I have an agenda. I said I didn't have a hidden agenda. :salute:

Cool, :cool: your agenda is?

My take, look of the administration.

namvet
08-02-2010, 05:03 PM

are you trying to hump Palin ????

Palin Rider
08-02-2010, 05:17 PM
are you trying to hump Palin ????

Well, IMO she looks hot enough to have wild sex with. Unfortunately, that's pretty much the only good thing I can say about her. :laugh:

glockmail
08-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Well, IMO she looks hot enough to have wild sex with. Unfortunately, that's pretty much the only good thing I can say about her. :laugh:You can masturbate hourly watching CNN then when she becomes POTUS. :lol:

Palin Rider
08-03-2010, 02:37 PM
You can masturbate hourly watching CNN then when she becomes POTUS. :lol:

Didn't you hear? The world's supposed to end the month before. :slap:

glockmail
08-05-2010, 07:40 AM
Didn't you hear? The world's supposed to end the month before. :slap:No. Apparently I don't worship at your cult church. :slap:

Palin Rider
08-05-2010, 02:44 PM
No. Apparently I don't worship at your cult church. :slap:

Not that it's my church, but I'm not surprised.

Anyone who fantasizes about other guys masturbating would have to worship with the Unitarians or something. :laugh:

Mr. P
08-05-2010, 03:20 PM

Anyone who fantasizes about other guys masturbating would have to worship with the Unitarians or something. :laugh:

PR yer new here..Glock is gay but will not admit it. Just the way it is.

glockmail
08-15-2010, 08:44 AM

Anyone who fantasizes about other guys masturbating would have to worship with the Unitarians or something. :laugh:Hardly. But you're obviously obsessed with the woman and fantasize about her sexually: "Palin Rider". :laugh:

Palin Rider
08-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Hardly. But you're obviously obsessed with the woman and fantasize about her sexually: "Palin Rider". :laugh:

Preferring men is nothing for you to be ashamed of.

Take pride in who you are and enjoy yourself!