PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson Calls On Akon's Help For Chart Comeback

Pale Rider
05-01-2007, 03:30 AM
Michael Jackson Calls On Akon's Help For Chart Comeback

Michael Jackson is looking towards the top of the U.S. charts as he plans a major comeback - he's asked R&B star Akon to help him return to the top. Jackson has been working extensively with The Black Eyed Peas star Will.i.am on his comeback album and now he's planning a meeting with Senegalese star Akon, who currently holds America's number one spot with Don't Matter and features on Gwen Stefani's number two hit The Sweet Escape.

The pair were supposed to meet up in Las Vegas last week but previous commitments Akon had made to his charity foundation for African kids forced the R&B star to call off his date with the King Of Pop.

Akon is now hoping to meet with Jackson before the end of April - and he already has big plans for the superstar's comeback.

He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I'm excited because I think it's gonna be magic when we get together.

"All the stuff that he's going through, that he's been through the past two years, the stuff that's been out in the media... the stuff that hasn't been out, I think he needs to just take all that (and) put it in his records. It's a big story.

"Nobody's ever really heard Mike's story... If he takes that and accepts what's been out there and expresses his opinion, express his feelings, express what he felt on a record I think it'd take his whole album to a whole 'nother level because the album now becomes a soundtrack of his life from that point to this point and that's something people are gonna want to know about."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/04/06/michael_jackson_calls_on_akon_s_help_for

Pale Rider
05-01-2007, 03:32 AM
"Top of the charts", and a "major comeback". Shit, give me a break mikey, ya freegin' lip stick wearing pedophile freak!

Does the name "dixie chicks" mean anything you mikey?

stephanie
05-01-2007, 03:35 AM
This is so far down on my list of giving a shit...

:lame2:

Pale Rider
05-01-2007, 03:37 AM
This is so far down on my list of giving a shit...

:lame2:

Wha? You mean you're not one of mikey's adoring fans? :laugh2:

Nuc
05-01-2007, 03:38 AM
Supposedly he was forced as a child to watch his father and brothers banging the groupies. Not that there's ANY excuse for his current state of affairs, but at least we can speculate how he developed such an unhealthy attitude towards sex. Maybe seeing the way "adults" treated sex made him retreat into infantile sexuality. Or maybe he's just a fucked up freak!

stephanie
05-01-2007, 03:38 AM
Wha? You mean you're not one of mikey's adoring fans? :laugh2:

:pee: does this say enough......:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-01-2007, 03:43 AM
Supposedly he was forced as a child to watch his father and brothers banging the groupies. Not that there's ANY excuse for his current state of affairs, but at least we can speculate how he developed such an unhealthy attitude towards sex. Maybe seeing the way "adults" treated sex made him retreat into infantile sexuality. Or maybe he's just a fucked up freak!

You know if that's true or not? I've never heard that. I always heard that he never had a childhood. That he was such a big star at a very young age, he was deprived of it, so now he's trying to relive his childhood. Unfortunately that includes fondling little boys.

Pale Rider
05-01-2007, 03:44 AM
:pee: does this say enough......:laugh2:

*dancing*... (sing)-HE he... *grabs crotch*.... :laugh2:

Nuc
05-01-2007, 03:44 AM
You know if that's true or not? I've never heard that. I always heard that he never had a childhood. That he was such a big star at a very young age, he was deprived of it, so now he's trying to relive his childhood. Unfortunately that includes fondling little boys.

I think I saw it on a documentary they did about "what went wrong" and were talking to a guy who used to be the J5's tour manager or roadie. Seemed credible.

Pale Rider
05-01-2007, 03:46 AM
I think I saw it on a documentary they did about "what went wrong" and were talking to a guy who used to be the J5's tour manager or roadie. Seemed credible.

Well, I don't doubt it.

stephanie
05-01-2007, 04:02 AM
*dancing*... HE he... *grabs crotch*.... :laugh2:

slaps head, slaps head........

And says.????

Are you.........fricking kidding????:laugh2: :slap:

Pale Rider
05-01-2007, 03:06 PM
slaps head, slaps head........

And says.????

Are you.........fricking kidding????:laugh2: :slap:

Obviously mikey must have thought all that crotch grabbing turned somebody on.... maybe other pedophiles.

stephanie
05-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Obviously mikey must have thought all that crotch grabbing turned somebody on.... maybe other pedophiles.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/dancing_bear.gif

:laugh2: