PDA

View Full Version : tough night....

PostmodernProphet
08-01-2010, 08:20 PM
so the church service tonight was a prayer service for a young mother in our congregation.....this family has had quite a bit happen in the last few years....first, she had breast cancer....went through chemo, surgeries.....a year or so ago she was declared cancer free......then they had twins.....one was declared dead at birth.....but, the doctors managed to revive her and she has been developing normally so far.....yesterday, she went in because she was dizzy.....tests....two small brain tumors.......more tests......four more found, one large.....stage 4 cancer......one year to live.....

at the prayer service I sat two rows back from her six year old daughter who broke out sobbing a couple of times......her dad was holding her and she was looking over his shoulder and she was staring me right in the eye.......

okay, so I lost it....but as the tears were streaming down my face she smiled at me.....

shit, now I lost it again.....

if you run into God ask him to fix Brooklyn's mom.....

Kathianne
08-01-2010, 10:10 PM
so the church service tonight was a prayer service for a young mother in our congregation.....this family has had quite a bit happen in the last few years....first, she had breast cancer....went through chemo, surgeries.....a year or so ago she was declared cancer free......then they had twins.....one was declared dead at birth.....but, the doctors managed to revive her and she has been developing normally so far.....yesterday, she went in because she was dizzy.....tests....two small brain tumors.......more tests......four more found, one large.....stage 4 cancer......one year to live.....

at the prayer service I sat two rows back from her six year old daughter who broke out sobbing a couple of times......her dad was holding her and she was looking over his shoulder and she was staring me right in the eye.......

okay, so I lost it....but as the tears were streaming down my face she smiled at me.....

shit, now I lost it again.....

if you run into God ask him to fix Brooklyn's mom.....

Prayers for Brooklyn's family, especially the mom.

Abbey Marie
08-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Prayers, of course. Pmp, who has the tumors- the mom or the twin daughter?

PostmodernProphet
08-02-2010, 12:47 PM
mom.....twins, one and a half years old, are doing fine....