PDA

View Full Version : Who was behind JFK's assassination?

Palin Rider
08-03-2010, 08:50 PM
If I had to pin down a single group, I'd lay the best odds on the Mafia. They were extremely pissed off with Bobby Kennedy's campaign to crack down on them, and desperately wanted him out of the AG's office.

The fact that Oswald was killed by a mob enforcer is also a very strong clue.

namvet
08-05-2010, 05:09 PM
with the "magic bullet" debunked the shot came from the rear. also the head shot always looked like an exit wound to me. all the witness's who claimed it came from the grassy knoel changed their stories later.
Ruby was asked to be flown to DC to tesify. why not???

I always thought Oswald did it and still do.

this, i think, was to big a job for the Mafia. to big a mess to clean up. getting the killers in and out. worry about them talking to much. unless you kill them to. which draws attention.
my opinion. I was in HS when this happened.

Palin Rider
08-05-2010, 09:56 PM
It's not unreasonable to think that LHO was the lone gunman. The only issue I have with that conclusion is that a number of details of his bio just don't add up.

Consider that Oswald had two official military IDs: one was the normal Marine grunt issue which is most often published, and the other, which was much less well publicized, was naval intelligence issue. The same class of ID that the famous U2 pilot Francis Gary Powers possessed. The second ID indicates that he had higher security clearance than is officially acknowledged, and that his trips to Russia were most likely not recreational, but at the behest of the DoD or CIA.

There's also the more troubling detail as to why a mob associate, of all people, would be the one to kill him. Such associates almost never kill anyone unless a boss higher up the chain orders the hit.

HogTrash
08-05-2010, 10:19 PM
The butler did it.

[sorry, I couldn't resist]

:o

Palin Rider
08-05-2010, 10:22 PM
The butler did it.

[sorry, I couldn't resist]

:o

:laugh: No problem. It's a "fun" mystery topic in some ways, though.

Even the Warren Commission was careful not to word anything too conclusively.

KarlMarx
08-06-2010, 06:45 AM
I think that Castro was behind JFK's assassination. He had every reason to want him dead. JFK was behind the failed Bay of Pigs invasion, the standoff with the Soviet Union over Cuban missiles, the Cuban blockade, and the attempt to have him assassinated.

JFK, and his brother Robert, were ardent anti-communists. .

So my hunch is that Castro had JFK shot.

namvet
08-06-2010, 09:50 AM
ill get back to ya. if you have the history channel their running it now. probably all day !!!!

PostmodernProphet
08-06-2010, 09:58 AM
I blame Mylie Cyrus.......but she may have done it as Hannah Montana and thus is immune from prosecution as a fictional character.....

namvet
08-06-2010, 11:37 AM
I don't think Castro was involved in it. to close to the US and to much danger of invasion or being blown away. plus he vehemently denied it. scared shitless.

the Russians. same with Khrushchev. when he heard about it, he jumped in his limo and drove to the US embassy, ran in and vehemently denied any involvement by Russia. his fear??? US ICBM's were on the way.

either one is a state sponsored assassination. WW3. all be it very short. i don't either one of these chumps were willing to go that far.

the mobs. they had every reason to hate JFK. they helped get him elected and he and bro turned on em. the motive is there. but the killers still seem a problem to me. how to dispose of them. one theroy claimed the mob hired foreign killers. transporting them in and then back overseas. but what if they rat out the mob later??? to much danger. foreign or domestic. I just can't get past this.

Palin Rider
08-06-2010, 01:44 PM
I'd like to know who voted "Someone else in the US Government." Who else and why?

Mr. P
08-06-2010, 02:19 PM
I didn't vote in the poll. I think it was (Not in any order) Hoover (FBI) he hated them, Johnson, the Mob and Oswald.

namvet
08-06-2010, 02:29 PM
I didn't vote in the poll. I think it was (Not in any order) Hoover (FBI) he hated them, Johnson, the Mob and Oswald.

I think Hoover hated everybody :laugh:

Mr. P
08-06-2010, 02:31 PM
I think Hoover hated everybody :laugh:

Unless they were gay.

namvet
08-06-2010, 02:31 PM
I'd like to know who voted "Someone else in the US Government." Who else and why?

you can vote but not required to post. as in "i don't wanna get involved"