PDA

View Full Version : Member of the Month - August

jimnyc
08-05-2010, 11:08 AM
The award goes to - Sweetchuck

He's been a productive member since his registration and is active in many forums. We're glad to have him with us and hope he continues to be a productive member.

As I'm working out the kinks with the style or styles, I don't want to put the "hand coded" acknowledgment at the top of the board. No slight to our newest winner, and hopefully VERY soon we will have additional ways to honor our winners other than just a thread here.

Congrats, Chuck!

Kathianne
08-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Congratulations, newbie! :laugh2:

jimnyc
08-05-2010, 11:12 AM
BTW - We discussed MOTM privately amongst staff, and my dumb ass never even looked at the date. I supposed that's what staff was hinting at, but I was too caught up in the upgrade and appearance of the board. Sorry!

Palin Rider
08-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Does he get a free parking space?

Sweetchuck
08-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Well, if tradition holds true, I'll get banned.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks guys, I feel very special now.

Abbey Marie
08-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Congrats, Chuck! :clap:

HogTrash
08-05-2010, 07:16 PM

Thanks guys, I feel very special now.Were you permanently banned at the junkyard? :confused:

Sweetchuck
08-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Were you permanently banned at the junkyard? :confused:

Technically.

I've created a couple of other monikers there, one is active and I've posted on it just the other day.

Moby banned me because I made him look silly, for no other reason. So I created another account and pretty much shredded him with it, so I got banned for life I guess.

I created yet another account just to keep in touch with some of the other members there and I know the mods know who I am, but I don't post there hardly at all. It's an integrity thing with me. I have no problems with rules and I do my best to adhere to them. When Moby banned me, it wasn't because I broke a rule, it's because I damaged his ego - plus I'm a conservative and he was on a "ban the conservatives" kick.

I've been banned from a number of different forums and I don't recall any of them because I blatantly broke rules, but that's the nature of forums I guess.

HogTrash
08-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Technically.

I've created a couple of other monikers there, one is active and I've posted on it just the other day.

Moby banned me because I made him look silly, for no other reason. So I created another account and pretty much shredded him with it, so I got banned for life I guess.

I created yet another account just to keep in touch with some of the other members there and I know the mods know who I am, but I don't post there hardly at all. It's an integrity thing with me. I have no problems with rules and I do my best to adhere to them. When Moby banned me, it wasn't because I broke a rule, it's because I damaged his ego - plus I'm a conservative and he was on a "ban the conservatives" kick.

I've been banned from a number of different forums and I don't recall any of them because I blatantly broke rules, but that's the nature of forums I guess.Moby manages to make himself look like an idiot on his own.

But if you managed to help him along, my hats off to you bro. :thumb:

Smurf's the one who surprised me...Becoming a mod really screwed his head up.

He dove into his new position with the enthusiasm of a middle school hall monitor.

Bill and Moby played him for a fool and made him do all the dirty work on the board conservatives.

I can just imagine how they laughed at him behind his back in the privacy of their PMs...So sad.

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2010, 09:14 PM
hahahahahah

:lol:

:coffee:

:dance:

:laugh2:

:thumb:

congrats newbie

well deserved

sincerely

dr cox

:laugh:

Thanks guys, I feel very special now.