PDA

View Full Version : Incredible effrontery of today's illegal-alien demonstrations

Little-Acorn
05-01-2007, 11:47 AM
The news is brimming with excitement over today's scheduled illegal-alien demonstrations (which they still carefully mislabel as "immigration protests"). Don't know if any will be as big as last year's. Weather here in San Diego is overcast and drizzling, supposed to be that way most of the day.

Word is that one of the reasons for the demnstrations, is the illegal aliens' anger over the stepped-up ICE raids and deportations.

Let me get this straight. A bunch of people who deliberately entered this country illegally, and are subject to deportations if they are caught, are holding PUBLIC DEMONSTERATIONS, en masse, saying they are unhappy the cops keep deporting them???

Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this picture?

It strikes me as being very similar to the following situation:

---------------------------------------

A guy breaks into your house. You come home to find him sitting on your couch, watching your TV, eating your food, and fondling your daughter or whatever. You tell the burglar to get out, and he replies that he'll be unhappy if you call the cops to remove him. You call your neighbors, and discover that several of them also have burglars sitting in their homes. The cops show up and start hauling away burglars. But they can't get all of them, there are too many.

Next thing you know, huge numbers of burglars who haven't been caught yet, start marching down the street, waving flags and signs saying "What's yours is mine", snarling traffic for hours, and telling every news camera that shows up that they are unhappy that American cops are enforcing the laws they knew were in place before they broke into your houses, and that the cops' acts of arresting burglars is somehow unfair to the burglars.

The news people start carefully labelling these people "undocumented roommates" instead of burglars. Your local city council begins debating "housemate reform", proposing to pass laws that if the burglars go back to their own homes and pay a fine, they can then legally live in your house and eat your food, which they now have a right to.

You protest that we don't need to change or "reform" our laws, merely to enforce the ones we already have, that have been on the books for decades. Those old laws say things like "No one can break into your house. If they do, they go to jail and get punished; and of course they must get out of your house immediately and pay for any damage." You find youself labelled "racist", "heartless", and "uncaring" in the very media you thought would publish the truth about what was happening.

-----------------------------------------

Completely insane, I know. But in what way does that differ from what literally millions of illegal aliens are doing, and getting, right now?

Little-Acorn
05-01-2007, 02:39 PM
As for why the media isn't trying to hard to get out the clear truth about illegal aliens.....

This just in from an illegal-alien demonstration this morning in Houston:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/redrotties/NBCcameraman.jpg

manu1959
05-01-2007, 02:47 PM
hey they are all in one place just round em up and ship em home....

Birdzeye
05-01-2007, 02:53 PM
hey they are all in one place just round em up and ship em home....

That certainly makes sense from a law enforcement perspective. Their presence in this country is certainly illegal, but their protesting attempts to have them deported, as unreasonable as that seems, is perfectly legal, AFAIK.

I can think of things more worth getting worked up about, like having George W Bush as president of this fine country.

Pale Rider
05-01-2007, 03:12 PM
I really don't know what they expect to gain with these protests. Every time they have one, it just irritates me MORE that they're HERE! It also galvanizes my opinion that they ALL NEED TO GO BACK TO MEXICO! They're just PISSING ME OFF MORE every time I see these protests.