PDA

View Full Version : Style complete

jimnyc
08-07-2010, 03:14 PM
CryoDigital logged in today and finalized his end of the bargain. I think he's done an awesome job for our community and wanted to thank him publicly. We will definitely use him again should we need any work done down the road.

I locked all other related threads. While the style is complete, and the developer completed what he was tasked with, I'm not naive enough to believe every little issue has been discovered/repaired. Sometimes you have difficulties with installed modifications and certain styles.

Going forth, if you have any technical issues, let's keep them all in this one thread so I can continue to help anyone who needs it. I wish I could do more to please everyone equally, and it bothers me that some don't experience the community the same, but I will do everything I can to tweak/make adjustments & changes to everyone's liking.

SassyLady
08-07-2010, 08:04 PM
I LIKE IT!!! :2up:

SassyLady
08-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Hey .... what's the "SPY" button for under the Community heading?

BoogyMan
08-07-2010, 08:21 PM
It is visually stunning. Nice work!

jimnyc
08-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Hey .... what's the "SPY" button for under the Community heading?

That's an add-on that I installed, and probably should have mentioned.

Click on "Community" on the top navbar, then click on "Spy". Rather than using "Who's online" to keep your browser busy, or to see what others are doing, go to the spy page and it will automatically scroll new activity as it appears on the board. It's not the greatest on a slower board, but I saw it on a real busy board and it was just updating non-stop.

jimnyc
08-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Just a word of not with the Spy feature, if you just logged in and you immediately go to that page, it will slowly scroll all the unread posts on there, and then it'll slowly update from there as new posts come in.