PDA

View Full Version : God Put Obama in the White House

-Cp
08-08-2010, 02:43 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NLvvILcvzxo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NLvvILcvzxo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

PostmodernProphet
08-08-2010, 11:45 AM
lol...."Obama doesn't have ALL the characteristics of the anti-Christ.....the anti-Christ is going to be likeable".........

Mr. P
08-08-2010, 09:04 PM
OMG !!!! CP made a VIDEO !!!!

Sweetchuck
08-08-2010, 09:18 PM
That might have been the worst video I've seen this summer.

DragonStryk72
08-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Nope, God had nothing to do with it, neither did the devil. It was people, that's why we have elections

darin
08-09-2010, 06:42 AM
Christians believe the Bible. The bible suggests all authorities placed over us are per His will.

08-09-2010, 11:37 AM
God will give us trials to face to help us grow. This is merely one of them. He also gives us what we want.

hjmick
08-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Why does GOD hate America?

Mr. P
08-09-2010, 11:50 AM
God will give us trials to face to help us grow. This is merely one of them. He also gives us what we want.

He must be distracted then..cuz I'm still waiting to win the lottery.

-Cp
08-09-2010, 12:07 PM

No he doesn't - I want $10 Million dollars and he hasn't give it to me..

Bonnie
08-09-2010, 12:12 PM
lol...."Obama doesn't have ALL the characteristics of the anti-Christ.....the anti-Christ is going to be likeable".........

lol yes that's what I heard as well

PostmodernProphet
08-09-2010, 12:33 PM

that's because you DON'T want to give it all to charity....

Mr. P
08-09-2010, 12:49 PM
that's because you DON'T want to give it all to charity....
Isn't 10% the standard? Besides that what's the point of getting 10 mil if all yer gonna do is give it all away?

darin
08-09-2010, 01:37 PM
Isn't 10% the standard? Besides that what's the point of getting 10 mil if all yer gonna do is give it all away?

Percentages are 'enforced' by Churches...not by God.

Mr. P
08-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Percentages are 'enforced' by Churches...not by God.
Guilty by association.

Abbey Marie
08-09-2010, 04:52 PM
Please don't be offended, but I get the strong feeling that ol' Martin was once in a mental institution.

HogTrash
08-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Please don't be offended, but I get the strong feeling that ol' Martin was once in a mental institution.:wtf::bang3: Wasn't everyone??? :cuckoo: :tinfoil: :mm:

-Cp
08-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Please don't be offended, but I get the strong feeling that ol' Martin was once in a mental institution.

Not at all! LOL he's just a goofy guy.. it's part of his schtick..

Sweetchuck
08-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Yeah, I like Marteen.

He doesn't seem to be around much anymore.

DragonStryk72
08-09-2010, 11:52 PM
Christians believe the Bible. The bible suggests all authorities placed over us are per His will.

Actually, the Bible says man was given free will, thus the ability to ignore what God says. Otherwise there would be no adultery, theft, lying, or murder.

darin
08-10-2010, 05:55 AM
Actually, the Bible says man was given free will, thus the ability to ignore what God says. Otherwise there would be no adultery, theft, lying, or murder.

I don't see how your comment relates to what you quoted?

FWIW, I can be full-aware of God, yet lie anyway...no ignoring needed.

-Cp
08-10-2010, 04:18 PM

Please provide the scripture that says "man has free will"...

PostmodernProphet
08-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Please provide the scripture that says "man has free will"...

Acts2:36"Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."

37When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?"

38Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call."

if we must repent in order to receive the gift of the Spirit, how can you not say we are exercising our will?....can we not refuse to repent?.....

the Bible speaks of denying the Holy Spirit in Matthew 12

32Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

if it is possible to deny the Spirit, how can you claim we do not have free will?.....

-Cp
08-10-2010, 07:26 PM
if we must repent in order to receive the gift of the Spirit, how can you not say we are exercising our will?....can we not refuse to repent?.....

Because the Bible tells us that nobody can come to know God w/o the Holy Spirit prompting them. I.e. they have a will that's being influenced by God and thus not "free"..

darin
08-10-2010, 07:28 PM
no...that means 'unless somebody decides'..

See...God KNOWS who is there...therefore those he KNEW would (freely) Choose him, he calls. Just makes sense. He knows who has chosen Him because he's already there...outside of time...with those who chose him.

Your continued equating of "influence" with "choice" is annoying. The Army recruiter INFLUENCED me to join...i joined based on my free will. It's really a simple concept you keep confusing.

PostmodernProphet
08-11-2010, 10:29 AM
Because the Bible tells us that nobody can come to know God w/o the Holy Spirit prompting them. I.e. they have a will that's being influenced by God and thus not "free"..

but obviously, even when the Holy Spirit prompts them, they are free to reject it......if that wasn't true, why would the scriptures speak of the consequences of that act?......

08-11-2010, 12:22 PM

Do you really? Because if you really wanted it, youd be working your butt off to get it wouldnt you?

I'd like 10 million. But I don't really want it. Else Id be working harder for it.