PDA

View Full Version : Outed gay CEO resigns post

gabosaurus
05-01-2007, 12:31 PM
The witch hunt continues...

LONDON (AP) — BP Chief Executive John Browne resigned today, hours after a judge lifted a legal injunction preventing a newspaper from publishing details of his private life and allegations that he misused company resources.

The board named Tony Hayward, the head of exploration and production, as the new CEO effective immediately, BP said. Hayward, who had already been set to take over on Aug. 1, will have to repair BP's reputation after several high-profile operational and regulatory mishaps tarnished its image.

Browne, 59, had been fighting since January to keep the Mail on Sunday newspaper from publishing details from an interview with a man with whom he had a relationship. BP said the newspaper had also sought to report allegations that Browne misused company resources — claims it said an internal investigation determined were unfounded.

In a statement, Browne said he was stepping down voluntarily "to avoid unnecessary embarrassment and distraction to the company."

"For the past 41 years of my career at BP I have kept my private life separate from my business life," he said.

BP said Browne's decision meant he would lose a bonus of up to 1.3 times his annual salary, worth in total over 3.5 million pounds ($6.9 million). He would also forgo inclusion in a share plan with a potential value of some 12 million pounds ($23.9 million).

Shares in BP edged lower after the announcement, closing down 0.4 percent at 563 pence ($11.24) on the London Stock Exchange.

"The board of BP has accepted John's resignation with the deepest regret," Chairman Peter Sutherland said. He called it "a tragedy that he should be compelled by his sense of honor to resign in these painful circumstances."

Browne acknowledged in the statement that he had lied to a judge about how he met Jeff Chevalier, with whom he said he had a four-year relationship.

"My initial witness statements, however, contained an untruthful account about how I first met Jeff. This account, prompted by my embarrassment and shock at the revelations, is a matter of deep regret."

The Mail on Sunday suggested in a statement today that Browne should be charged with perjury.

"That Lord Browne should have felt free to lie deliberately and repeatedly raises deeply worrying questions about the system of secret court hearing which is increasingly being used by the rich and powerful to prevent the public knowing the truth about their activities," the newspaper said in a statement.

Browne rejected allegations that he misused company resources, calling them "full of misleading and erroneous claims. "I deny categorically any allegations of improper conduct relating to BP," he said. "The company has confirmed today that it has found no such wrongdoing."

Browne's decision will allow Hayward to start with a clean slate, said analyst Jason Kenney of ING Group.

After more than a decade at the helm of BP, Browne — a close associate of Prime Minister Tony Blair — had announced in January that he would resign at the end of July, bringing his expected departure forward by more than a year.

05-01-2007, 01:31 PM
witch hunt? who really cares if this guy is CEO or not?

Abbey Marie
05-01-2007, 01:43 PM
Hayward, who had already been set to take over on Aug. 1,...

Looks like the CEO resigned a few months earlier than he was scheduled to, and it was his choice. Where's the newsworthy issue?

Trigg
05-01-2007, 02:20 PM
The witch hunt continues...

. Hayward, who had already been set to take over on Aug. 1, will have to repair BP's reputation after several high-profile operational and regulatory mishaps tarnished its image.

"The board of BP has accepted John's resignation with the deepest regret," Chairman Peter Sutherland said. He called it "a tragedy that he should be compelled by his sense of honor to resign in these painful circumstances."

Abby already brought this up, but thought I would add this portion also.

No witch hunt, sorry gabbo.

Feel free to find another article to add your liberal slant to. :salute:

KitchenKitten99
05-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Why do I have the overwhelming urge to not care if he's gay and his reasons for resigning??

glockmail
05-01-2007, 02:51 PM
If he was straight would he still have his job?

05-01-2007, 03:11 PM

No.

glockmail
05-01-2007, 03:28 PM
No.
A non-story then. :pee:

darin
05-01-2007, 03:50 PM
A non-story then. :pee:

But - But...how can libs create PROTESTS and acts of Violence over a NON-story?

They INJECT conspiracy and fake bigotry to serve their purpose.

glockmail
05-01-2007, 04:02 PM

They INJECT conspiracy and fake bigotry to serve their purpose. Queers and queer enablers.

:pee:

gabosaurus
05-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Queers and queer enablers.

Takes one to know one, right?

In a statement, Browne said he was stepping down voluntarily "to avoid unnecessary embarrassment and distraction to the company."

"For the past 41 years of my career at BP I have kept my private life separate from my business life," he said.

BP said Browne's decision meant he would lose a bonus of up to 1.3 times his annual salary, worth in total over 3.5 million pounds ($6.9 million). He would also forgo inclusion in a share plan with a potential value of some 12 million pounds ($23.9 million).

Perhaps you should read the entire story instead of merely part of it.

05-01-2007, 04:10 PM

They INJECT conspiracy and fake bigotry to serve their purpose.

I dont know but they do it all the time.

glockmail
05-01-2007, 06:04 PM

.... . Amzing how libs always use gay as an insult. :laugh2:

manu1959
05-01-2007, 06:07 PM
this is england...who cares.....

loosecannon
05-01-2007, 06:18 PM
"My initial witness statements, however, contained an untruthful account about how I first met Jeff. This account, prompted by my embarrassment and shock at the revelations, is a matter of deep regret."

The Mail on Sunday suggested in a statement today that Browne should be charged with perjury.

"That Lord Browne should have felt free to lie deliberately and repeatedly raises deeply worrying questions about the system of secret court hearing which is increasingly being used by the rich and powerful to prevent the public knowing the truth about their activities," the newspaper said in a statement.

After more than a decade at the helm of BP, Browne — a close associate of Prime Minister Tony Blair — had announced in January that he would resign at the end of July, bringing his expected departure forward by more than a year.

Gut tells he met Jeff in a gay bath house or at one of Tony Blairs parties or that the disclosure will reveal some detail that makes this revelation unbearable once it is out.

He gave up $30 million by stepping down.

But the real story here is actually the secret trials for the wealthy and the perps willingness to perjure himself.

This speaks very poorly for the moral character of one of the worlds leading CEO's. And for the system of Justice that is supposed to keep the powerful in line.

Nice thread topic.

glockmail
05-01-2007, 06:34 PM

This speaks very poorly for the moral character of one of the worlds leading CEO's. .....
Yeah. They're all queer liars. :rolleyes:

OCA
05-01-2007, 06:39 PM

Yes. Because he made the poor CHOICE to practice queerness his decisionmaking ability was rightfully called into question.

Queerness is by choice not by birth, there is no evidence, nothing even close to suggest queerness is from birth.

glockmail
05-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Yes. Because he made the poor CHOICE to practice queerness his decisionmaking ability was rightfully called into question.

Queerness is by choice not by birth, there is no evidence, nothing even close to suggest queerness is from birth. That's why it's correctly called "sexual preference". They simply prefer to be queer, just like other wierd shit like someone prefers to have his nose pierced, of prefers a cock in his ass rather than masterfully satisfy a woman.

OCA
05-01-2007, 06:48 PM
That's why it's correctly called "sexual preference". They simply prefer to be queer, just like other wierd shit like someone prefers to have his nose pierced, of prefers a cock in his ass rather than masterfully satisfy a woman.

Yes and to make such an obviously disastorous decision a person should be called to the mat and possibly ridiculed.

glockmail
05-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Yes and to make such an obviously disastorous decision a person should be called to the mat and possibly ridiculed.
I prefer to leave them alone as long as they don't lie: call what they do normal, natural, or lie about their actual numbers, or try and influence kids.

loosecannon
05-01-2007, 08:38 PM

Queerness is by choice not by birth, there is no evidence, nothing even close to suggest queerness is from birth.

Better watch it OCA, there are a LOT of gay GOpers. The WH even entertains gay male prostitutes.

And you know damned well that being gay wasn't why he quit, he said so himself.

He lied about where he met his male lover. The real setting musta been a doozie.

BTW, how would you actually know if queerness is a choice if you aren't a backdoor man yourself? I mean seriously, unless you like packin fudge with yur buddies how could/would you have any idea whether it was a choice or something God himself bestowed upon you?

Are you a fudgepacker with personal knowledge of how queer gets distributed?

(bannable sentence deleted in last minute re evaluation)

OCA
05-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Better watch it OCA, there are a LOT of gay GOpers. The WH even entertains gay male prostitutes.

He lied about where he met his male lover. The real setting musta been a doozie.

BTW, how would you actually know if queerness is a choice if you aren't a backdoor man yourself? I mean seriously, unless you like packin fudge with yur buddies how could/would you have any idea whether it was a choice or something God himself bestowed upon you?

Resorting to thinking anyone who opposes homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists must be gay is irrefuteable evidence of a lack of argument.

White House does not entertain gay prostitutes.

No evidence exists for queerness from birth so by default queerness is a choice.

Go ahead Loose, I love the ad homs, its all you got.

I own you and you know it.

loosecannon
05-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Resorting to thinking anyone who opposes homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists must be gay is irrefuteable evidence of a lack of argument.

Nope, BS. "homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists " are gay, that is by definition.

I was challenging you to provide evidence of how you knew that that Gayness was chosen by the gay not by God.

White House does not entertain gay prostitutes.

Ah but they certainly did, in fact they allowed this militarystudsrus gay hooker to be a WH press correspondent even tho he wasn't a journalist! I believe he was a guest of the WH about 50 times. And often after hours. (wink)

http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/images/bdnud.jpg

No evidence exists for queerness from birth so by default queerness is a choice.

No evidence of homophobia exists at birth so homophobia must be a choice, right OCA. Something you know your share about right? Mr Ridem cowboy!!!

Again what personal experience do you rely on to claim that all queers choose the lifestyle? Your own?

Yurt
05-01-2007, 11:00 PM

Perhaps you should read the entire story instead of merely part of it.

Maybe you should:

Browne acknowledged in the statement that he had lied to a judge

That Lord Browne should have felt free to lie deliberately and repeatedly raises deeply worrying questions about the system of secret court hearing which is increasingly being used by the rich and powerful to prevent the public knowing the truth about their activities," the newspaper said in a statement.

allegations that he misused company resources

Has nothing to do with being gay.

05-02-2007, 01:30 AM
Maybe you should:

Has nothing to do with being gay.

Ever notice someone gets caught for being dishonest, libs try to turn it into a sexual thing? There has got to be some psychological statement there.

KarlMarx
05-02-2007, 04:23 AM
Seems like he's resigning because of reasons other than being gay. The story mentions that he misused company resources, that's probably all there is to it.

OCA
05-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Nope, BS. "homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists " are gay, that is by definition.

I was challenging you to provide evidence of how you knew that that Gayness was chosen by the gay not by God.

Ah but they certainly did, in fact they allowed this militarystudsrus gay hooker to be a WH press correspondent even tho he wasn't a journalist! I believe he was a guest of the WH about 50 times. And often after hours. (wink)

http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/images/bdnud.jpg

No evidence of homophobia exists at birth so homophobia must be a choice, right OCA. Something you know your share about right? Mr Ridem cowboy!!!

Again what personal experience do you rely on to claim that all queers choose the lifestyle? Your own?

Many decades and billions of dollars spent on finding the queer gene and to date nothing, not even anything remotely close, by logic and default homosexuality is a lifestyle choice. Please provide irrefuteable proof that queer is by birth.

Please use actual debating skills in this one time on DP, your ad hom tacticts are not working, but then again you suck goose shit at debating and we all know it:laugh2:

Although the queer who was allowed at press briefings or whatever should not have been simply because he had chosen to be queer he was allowed, if he wasn't you all would be screaming discrimination at the top of your lungs.

Please provide irrefuteable proof he was there after hours because your libelous slander wears thin on the entire board, your cooperation is appreciated in advance.

Birdzeye
05-02-2007, 02:46 PM

I never understood that being gay is a "choice" claim. I'm definitely hetero, and I just don't remember deciding one day that that's the way I'd go. I just was. When I became a teen, I was attracted to the opposite sex, not my own.

Birdzeye
05-02-2007, 02:49 PM
Many decades and billions of dollars spent on finding the queer gene and to date nothing, not even anything remotely close, by logic and default homosexuality is a lifestyle choice. Please provide irrefuteable proof that queer is by birth.

What distorted "logic" that is. We've spent billions on research over the decades and there are still some questions that haven't been answered as a result of all that research. To infer that the lack of finding a gay gene means that being gay is a "choice" is ridiculous. Like I said before, I didn't "choose" to be heterosexual.

OCA
05-02-2007, 03:04 PM
I never understood that being gay is a "choice" claim. I'm definitely hetero, and I just don't remember deciding one day that that's the way I'd go. I just was. When I became a teen, I was attracted to the opposite sex, not my own.

You were attracted to the opposite sex from birth, its the way it is with animals. Queers make a conscious choice to live the queer lifestyle.

OCA
05-02-2007, 03:05 PM
What distorted "logic" that is. We've spent billions on research over the decades and there are still some questions that haven't been answered as a result of all that research. To infer that the lack of finding a gay gene means that being gay is a "choice" is ridiculous. Like I said before, I didn't "choose" to be heterosexual.

The queer gene doesn't exist, get over it.

05-02-2007, 03:08 PM

Obviously then you don't understand that there are actually three choices. 1)choose to be gay. 2) Choose to be straight. 3) choose nothing; then default kicks in and you are straight.

OCA
05-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Obviously then you don't understand that there are actually three choices. 1)choose to be gay. 2) Choose to be straight. 3) choose nothing; then default kicks in and you are straight.

100% correct, it has to be a choice. Its a choice to blow another guy or snack on another chick, a conscious choice.

Birdzeye
05-02-2007, 03:27 PM

That doesn't mean that being gay is a "choice." Genetics doesn't explain everything.

Birdzeye
05-02-2007, 03:28 PM

I don't remember a "choice" being involved in the first place. Your logic is flawed, just as OCA's is. "Choose nothing" does not mean that a "default" kicks in to make one straight.

OCA
05-02-2007, 03:35 PM
I don't remember a "choice" being involved in the first place. Your logic is flawed, just as OCA's is. "Choose nothing" does not mean that a "default" kicks in to make one straight.

Every human being is born with an inate attraction to the opposite sex.

OCA
05-02-2007, 03:36 PM
That doesn't mean that being gay is a "choice." Genetics doesn't explain everything.

Care to explain what else explains it and please don't give me the crap about a womb event.

Birdzeye
05-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Care to explain what else explains it and please don't give me the crap about a womb event.

I don't have one. That does not mean that it's a "choice." It just means that we still don't know.

05-02-2007, 05:50 PM

There is nothing flawed about my logic. Simply saying its flawed does not make it so. Your logic is flawed if you actually believe that was a logical response.

OCA
05-02-2007, 06:03 PM
I don't have one. That does not mean that it's a "choice." It just means that we still don't know.

No, it means we do know, if you find nothing there pretty much is nothing, to think anything else is ludicrous.

loosecannon
05-02-2007, 08:00 PM

Please kiss my ass, nicely, very nicely.

Nobody has to provide you with proof OCA, YOU made an assertion.

YOU provide proof. But regarding your pathetic idea about the "gay gene". There are LOTS of ways that people could become gay without it being choice driven other than a determining "gay gene".

It could be an environmental influence that causes it, or a hormone imbalance.

I have absolutely NO idea what makes people gay. Neither do YOU.

And I don't really care, but you sure seem to get a big woodie talking about those "lifestyle choices".

Again, what special expertise do you have to know so much about the determinism of Gay? Are you a been there done that kinda guy?

Please use actual debating skills in this one time on DP, your ad hom tacticts are not working, but then again you suck goose shit at debating and we all know it:laugh2:

Fumduck. Asking you if you are gay is not an ad hom. Esp when you claim to have special knowledge of the realities of gay existence.

It is just a reasonable question regarding your qualified expertise on the topic.

Although the queer who was allowed at press briefings or whatever should not have been simply because he had chosen to be queer he was allowed, if he wasn't you all would be screaming discrimination at the top of your lungs.

He wasn't just invited he was a chosen member of the White House press corp. Which means he traveled with the president and was invited to the WH chriostmas party, dinners, formal events etc. Somewhere in cyber space is a photo of GWB petting his head. Jeff gannon's head that is, the big one above his neck.

Jeff Gannon wasn't even a reporter. He was a gay prostitute with an escort service called "military studs are us".

One really MUST wonder how a Gay hooker with no journalism background managed to get

A) invited to join the elite White House press corp

B) past the FBI sucurity screening

Please provide irrefuteable proof he was there after hours because your libelous slander wears thin on the entire board, your cooperation is appreciated in advance.

You better watch your mouth buttboy or i will post pics of gannon getting his head waxed by GWB.

I will get around to providing proof when I have time but for a start google

"Jeff Gannon", "WH Press Corp"

exactly as it is spelled above.

you really are a feeble fool OCA. And your obvious expertise about Gay lifestyle choices is intruiging.

Guernicaa
05-02-2007, 08:04 PM
lol

Guernicaa
05-02-2007, 08:05 PM

Oh really? Do you have proof to back that up?
Maybe a link to some research done on the topic?
Or maybe your just making assumptions on homosexuality?
Or maybeeee....Your just another right-wing sexual hypocrite that pretends to enjoy bashing gay people at the expense of their own insecurities.

loosecannon
05-02-2007, 08:12 PM
http://www.texemarrs.com/images/bush_kisses_gannon.jpg

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/march2006/220306bushgannon.jpg

http://intellectualize.org/images/gannon-bush.jpg

OCA
05-02-2007, 08:16 PM
http://www.texemarrs.com/images/bush_kisses_gannon.jpg

http://intellectualize.org/images/gannon-bush.jpg

And this is supposed to mean what? Bush is queer?

OCA
05-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Oh really? Do you have proof to back that up?
Maybe a link to some research done on the topic?
Or maybe your just making assumptions on homosexuality?
Or maybeeee....Your just another right-wing sexual hypocrite that pretends to enjoy bashing gay people at the expense of their own insecurities.

LMFAO! THATS 3 OF MY PREDICTIONS COMING TO LIGHT IN 1 DAY!:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You guys got anything new?

OCA
05-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Hey Loose why you hiding from the queer thread in the cage?

Run bitch run, you got nothing thats why you aren't going there.

loosecannon
05-02-2007, 08:24 PM
And this is supposed to mean what? Bush is queer?

Naw, just that when you bash queers you are bashing the GOP.

There are LOTS of gay GOPers in Congress even after Foley left.

Then there is Mary Cheney

Why are you a gay basher anyway OCA?

Yurt
05-02-2007, 08:26 PM
WTF?

loosecannon;50972]Please kiss my ass, nicely, very nicely.

What is it with you and asses and posting pics of gay men? Are you trying to tell us something but are too bashful?

Nobody has to provide you with proof OCA, YOU made an assertion.

YOU provide proof. But regarding your pathetic idea about the "gay gene". There are LOTS of ways that people could become gay without it being choice driven other than a determining "gay gene".

It could be an environmental influence that causes it, or a hormone imbalance.

I have absolutely NO idea what makes people gay. Neither do YOU.

Now it is your turn to prove your point. Since you have no idea what makes people "gay," let me ask you:

What makes a pedophile? The act or simply the thought? If a nun who remains chaste, but thinks and wants to have sex (occasionally), is she no longer a nun?

And I don't really care, but you sure seem to get a big woodie talking about those "lifestyle choices".

Another phallic comment. You have penis on the brain?

Fumduck. Asking you if you are gay is not an ad hom. Esp when you claim to have special knowledge of the realities of gay existence.

Yes it is. You are distracting the topic by attempting to accuse your opponent (who you know full well proclaims NOT to be gay) of being gay. You couch with a question, but you aren't fooling anyone.

Sheesh, its like discussing things with, oh wait you are this guy:

loosecannon
05-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Hey Loose why you hiding from the queer thread in the cage?

Run bitch run, you got nothing thats why you aren't going there.

Easy question OCA.

I don't get a giant woodie talking about queers like you do.

I do enjoy poking holes in your fragile debates and ignorant positions.

Again how did you become such an authority on the gay lifestyle? Are you speaking from actual experience or are you a genetics researcher?

Yurt
05-02-2007, 08:29 PM

LOL, you just got owned again by OCA. Shut yer trap and crawl back in that ... hole you crawled out of.... loser.

LOL, you claim I run, you claim OCA runs, but when we both give you debate, YOU run...

hahahhahaahahaa.

OCA
05-02-2007, 08:29 PM

So because there are queer GOPers i'm not allowed to be anti-queer.

Are you off your meds again?

Again why are you running from me in the cage?

Yurt
05-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Easy question OCA.

I don't get a giant woodie talking about queers like you do.

I do enjoy poking holes in your fragile debates and ignorant positions.

Again how did you become such an authority on the gay lifestyle? Are you speaking from actual experience or are you a genetics researcher?

hahahahaha, you are so gay...............

loosecannon
LMFAO! THATS 3 OF MY PREDICTIONS COMING TO LIGHT IN 1 DAY!:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You guys got anything new?

Who needs anything new. Since we own you we get to drag you around for the evening and make a fool outta you, using your own words as evidence.

This is the life and it's all at OCA's expense!!! What's not to love?!?!?!

OCA
LOL, you just got owned again by OCA. Shut yer trap and crawl back in that ... hole you crawled out of.... loser.

LOL, you claim I run, you claim OCA runs, but when we both give you debate, YOU run...

hahahhahaahahaa.

He doesn't dare go to the cage. LMFAO!:laugh2:

Yurt
So because there are queer GOPers i'm not allowed to be anti-queer.

Are you off your meds again?

Again why are you running from me in the cage?

can I say:

owned again?

OCA
05-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Who needs anything new. Since we own you we get to drag you around for the evening and make a fool outta you, using your own words as evidence.

This is the life and it's all at OCA's expense!!! What's not to love?!?!?!

You can't debate and you know it......leave the board, you embarass yourself.

loosecannon
05-02-2007, 08:32 PM

hahahhahaahahaa.

Yurt, show me some debate chump.

I mean seriously, who do you think you are kidding.

OCA pulled some wild assed assertions outta his ass.

He can't back em up.

He can't debate.

Ya'll look like complete fools.

The whole board laughs at OCA.

Yurt
05-02-2007, 08:33 PM

He's too obsessed with some woodie he keeps talking about, though strangely, it is your woodie he keeps talking about

:laugh2:

loosecannon
05-02-2007, 08:33 PM

You wanna back up your points or did you throw in the white flag a whole page back?

loosecannon
05-02-2007, 08:34 PM
can I say:

owned again?

You are indeed, owned again.

Yurt
05-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Yurt, show me some debate chump.

I mean seriously, who do you think you are kidding.

OCA pulled some wild assed assertions outta his ass.

He can't back em up.

He can't debate.

Ya'll look like complete fools.

The whole board laughs at OCA.

And explain to us again, why you whine across the board with your moans about this in all threads, except the THREADS you were challenged on?

Oh wait, you have woodies on the brain. You are nothing. A true debator would not spend so many posts, so much time, running all over the board crying how the other person "ran" or "can't debate", they would actually debate.

LOL, you are a pipsqueak, a nothing and you know it. Hence the DBAITS

OCA
05-02-2007, 08:44 PM
You wanna back up your points or did you throw in the white flag a whole page back?

Back up what? Biology? Nature? How the fuck do you prove something that is so innate in human beings?

You are fucked up to believe that the innate attraction to the opposite sex that we all share is "a wild ass assertion"!

Get off this board, you are making a complete fucking joke out of yourself!:laugh2:

OCA
05-02-2007, 08:47 PM
You are indeed, owned again.

UNBELIEVABLE!

You refuse to do anything but attack personally and you think you actually own someone, you sir/madam are definitely the biggest troll this board has ever seen.

Your continued membership here is of no value whatsoever to this board.

OCA
05-02-2007, 08:48 PM
And explain to us again, why you whine across the board with your moans about this in all threads, except the THREADS you were challenged on?

Oh wait, you have woodies on the brain. You are nothing. A true debator would not spend so many posts, so much time, running all over the board crying how the other person "ran" or "can't debate", they would actually debate.

LOL, you are a pipsqueak, a nothing and you know it. Hence the DBAITS

Thats it in a nutshell, this sumbitch wears out a pair of track shoes a day he/she runs from debate so much.

Yurt
05-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Thats it in a nutshell, this sumbitch wears out a pair of track shoes a day he/she runs from debate so much.

loose "owns" a pair of track shoes? well, at least he/she owns something....

glockmail
05-03-2007, 12:52 AM
UNBELIEVABLE!

You refuse to do anything but attack personally and you think you actually own someone, you sir/madam are definitely the biggest troll this board has ever seen.

Your continued membership here is of no value whatsoever to this board.

Why do you bother with this chump? He's been owned by you and several others since he got here. :laugh2:

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Max Blumenthal puts it well:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0t5e6VMYjnk

OCA
05-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Obama 08 is a former banned member, why is he still here?

Yurt
05-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Why do you bother with this chump? He's been owned by you and several others since he got here. :laugh2:

I think loosy's rep explains:

And you are a vengeful, half delusional, confused little peon who misunderstands everything anyway. Go to hell Spurt

You see, I just can't help myself :laugh2:

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Obama 08 is a former banned member, why is he still here?
To educate you.

glockmail
05-03-2007, 06:11 PM
To educate you. I don't think "maybe"; you are.

OCA
05-03-2007, 06:33 PM
To educate you.

You were and still are a complete douchebag loser.

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 06:40 PM
You were and still are a complete douchebag loser.
Isn't if funny how conservatives always bitch about how people on the left are such dick heads?
The fact that you would have anything to say about me is laughable at best. I've read around the board, and from what I've seen your posts are pretty much simple minded quips that include nothing besides rude rhetoric and bigotry.
I'm guessing your one of the typical right-wingers who decided not to go to college...
Or maybe even one that decided not to finish high school.

glockmail
05-03-2007, 06:42 PM
Isn't if funny how conservatives always bitch about how people on the left are such dick heads?
The fact that you would have anything to say about me is laughable at best. I've read around the board, and from what I've seen your posts are pretty much simple minded quips that include nothing besides rude rhetoric and bigotry.
I'm guessing your one of the typical right-wingers who decided not to go to college...
Or maybe even one that decided not to finish high school. Here we go: if conservative, then bigoted, simple minded and uneducated. I can't wait for this ensuing exchange.

OCA
05-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Or maybe even one that decided not to finish high school.

Nope, just remember your blazing entry into DP last time...........you can't live that down..........douchebag.

You are probably a tye dye wearing tree hugger who hasn't showered in a week and is waiting for the next sit in at the forest service cut to start.

Lol, a lib wants to talk education!

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Nope, just remember your blazing entry into DP last time...........you can't live that down..........douchebag.

You are probably a tye dye wearing tree hugger who hasn't showered in a week and is waiting for the next sit in at the forest service cut to start.

Lol, a lib wants to talk education!
And I'm guessing you’re a fat piece of trailer trash hypocritically taking in welfare and drinking Milwaukee’s best. You probably try and make it to abortion protests, but it’s hard having to drive a tractor all the way there.

Yurt
05-03-2007, 06:59 PM
And I'm guessing you’re a fat piece of trailer trash hypocritically taking in welfare and drinking Milwaukee’s best. You probably try and make it to abortion protests, but it’s hard having to drive a tractor all the way there.

so people on welfare are trash?

OCA
05-03-2007, 07:02 PM

No, an in shape middle income house and business owner taking checks from commercial businesses for hard work done and drinking Guiness. Never been to an abortion protest but I usually try to run down at least two flea infested protest maggots when they are here in D.C but my SUV is hard to fit through the snarled traffic they create.

OCA
05-03-2007, 07:03 PM

Lol isn't that funny? Libs claim to be so non-judgemental but the minute you back one into a corner they are all over the people they claim to protect.

glockmail
05-03-2007, 07:04 PM

I love it: insult us po' folk, Christians, and farmers. :laugh2:

glockmail
05-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Lol isn't that funny? Libs claim to be so non-judgemental but the minute you back one into a corner they are all over the people they claim to protect. Just like when they defend queers and then call us queers.

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 07:07 PM
No, an in shape middle income house and business owner taking checks from commercial businesses for hard work done and drinking Guiness. Never been to an abortion protest but I usually try to run down at least two flea infested protest maggots when they are here in D.C but my SUV is hard to fit through the snarled traffic they create.
Really? What’s your job?
According to your profile you "prep" lesbian porn stars...
Do you have a little business that checks to see how many diseases they carry? Or do you help clean out the lube in their pussys?

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 07:08 PM
When they dont deserve it, yes.

Yurt
05-03-2007, 08:50 PM
When they dont deserve it, yes.

That's not what you said. Your shovel aint goin to helpz yaz.