PDA

View Full Version : Gun talk

Mr. P
08-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Surfing the net for radio stations I've come across a few interesting shows. "Gun Talk" and "Armed America". Have any of you folks heard these shows? Pretty good stuff. :thumb:

Sweetchuck
08-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Car talk (NPR) is the greatest show on radio hands down, but I'd tune into Gun Talk.

But I'd listen to almost anything, just ask my wife.

Mr. P
08-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Car talk (NPR) is the greatest show on radio hands down, but I'd tune into Gun Talk.

But I'd listen to almost anything, just ask my wife.

Both my radio and puter broke once..I fixed em and now neither receive NPR. Life is good.

Sweetchuck
08-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Both my radio and puter broke once..I fixed em and now neither receive NPR. Life is good.

Yeah, I know. Liberal media, but I have to admit there are some really fucking great non-political shows on it.

Wait Wait is one of the funniest shows ever, it's like a game show. We had it on the radio and there was a segment where my wife and I were laughing so hard, I had to pull off to the side of the road. They were talking about airport "pasties" that they sell to cover up your goodies when getting scanned at airports.

Car Talk is just simply genius. Pure witty genius.

Michael Feldman's What do you Know is pretty good also.

Mr. P
08-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Yeah, I know. Liberal media, but I have to admit there are some really fucking great non-political shows on it.

Wait Wait is one of the funniest shows ever, it's like a game show. We had it on the radio and there was a segment where my wife and I were laughing so hard, I had to pull off to the side of the road. They were talking about airport "pasties" that they sell to cover up your goodies when getting scanned at airports.

Car Talk is just simply genius. Pure witty genius.

Michael Feldman's What do you Know is pretty good also.

Well the good news is neither of the shows mentioned in the OP are on NPR.

crin63
08-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Surfing the net for radio stations I've come across a few interesting shows. "Gun Talk" and "Armed America". Have any of you folks heard these shows? Pretty good stuff. :thumb:

Thanks P, I'll check them out!

Mr. P
08-14-2010, 10:39 AM
Todays show on now until 1p edt.

LINK (http://player.cumulusstreaming.com/Stations/WBMQ-AM/PubPoint.asx)

Agnapostate
08-15-2010, 07:21 PM
When the street wars jump off, only one thing to do: Grab your gat; squeeze one off!

Mr. P
08-15-2010, 08:12 PM
When the street wars jump off, only one thing to do: Grab your gat; squeeze one off!
No responsible gun owner would do that.

Agnapostate
08-15-2010, 08:22 PM
No responsible gun owner would do that.

Cypress Hill, damn.

red state
06-28-2012, 01:00 AM
I'm not sure if this thread is about GUNS or gun shows. If it is about guns, I'd be happy to talk. It would be interested in learning what gun folks out there believe to be the best all around gun, discussing what happened in New Orleans during Katrina or any other topic related to guns. I have two pistols, five shotguns, four rifles and hundreds of rounds that my dad, grandson and I loaded. I know this may be a bit off topic but I don't enjoy shooting and have 10 or 11 bows and one crossbow for the entire family (not counting my home-made crossbow). I haven't DEER hunted with a firearm in over five years (probably over 7 now that I think about it) but this isn't because I dislike guns. I love em, see a need for em and believe guns (privately owned guns) are what established this country and sent King George on his not-so-merry little way. Heck, I'd like to see some clever gun posters rather than talk about radio shows and will start with three of my personal favorites:
"Outlaw Guns and only Outlaws will have them" "Never mind the DOG, I have a GUN" "WARNING! Trespassers will be shot...survivors will be shot AGAIN."

But getting back on what may very well be the actual topic, what gun shows are favorites among DP members. I like BEST DEFENSE, Shooting Gallery, and Shooting USA.

:gunner4: .................................................. .................................................. ............................ :cow: