SPOT ON.

:clap::clap::clap:

Palin Rider
08-12-2010, 03:58 PM
:lol: A Ken doll on methaqualone.

SassyLady
08-12-2010, 10:52 PM

What part of his message did you take exception to?

Palin Rider
08-12-2010, 10:56 PM
What part of his message did you take exception to?

1. It's ridiculous to call Barack Obama the "worst president in history." (Especially without explaining why you think so.)
2. What the heck is a "tax cartel?"
3. What part of Washington does he want to "knock the hell out of?" The IRS? The Vietnam Memorial? Not to mention, how does he propose to knock the hell out of it?

SassyLady
08-12-2010, 11:04 PM
1. It's ridiculous to call Barack Obama the "worst president in history." (Especially without explaining why you think so.)

No need to explain .... let each person listening apply their own reasons....in an advert why limit to a reason.

2. What the heck is a "tax cartel?"

Well, when I think of tax cartel I think of corrupt politicians who are spending like there is no tomorrow and then raising the taxes to pay for their corruption ..... hmmmmmm....must be a group of thugs operating as "government" doing what they damn well please.

3. What part of Washington does he want to "knock the hell out of?" The IRS? The Vietnam Memorial? Not to mention, how does he propose to knock the hell out of it?

Who cares .... as long as he's confronting them on issues that are important to the average American and not just trying to be a professional politician ......and how he does it.......perhaps by not letting his vote be bought with pork promises.

PS .... I am not endorsing this candidate .... just wanted to know why you automatically dissed him without explaining your reason.

Palin Rider
08-12-2010, 11:19 PM
No need to explain .... let each person listening apply their own reasons....in an advert why limit to a reason.

Well, when I think of tax cartel I think of corrupt politicians who are spending like there is no tomorrow and then raising the taxes to pay for their corruption ..... hmmmmmm....must be a group of thugs operating as "government" doing what they damn well please.

Who cares .... as long as he's confronting them on issues that are important to the average American and not just trying to be a professional politician ......and how he does it.......perhaps by not letting his vote be bought with pork promises.

PS .... I am not endorsing this candidate .... just wanted to know why you automatically dissed him without explaining your reason.

It's fair enough that you should ask, although at first I didn't believe it was warranted, what with dmp's posting a 2-word response.

Aside from which, this guy does not come across well on video.

Sweetchuck
08-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Mr. Rogers trying to imitate eminem.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

SassyLady
08-12-2010, 11:27 PM
It's fair enough that you should ask, although at first I didn't believe it was warranted, what with dmp's posting a 2-word response.

Aside from which, this guy does not come across well on video.

Myself, I'd rather have an honest, forthright individual than a polished orator who lies to my face.

Palin Rider
08-13-2010, 01:54 PM
Myself, I'd rather have an honest, forthright individual than a polished orator who lies to my face.

So why did you vote for Reagan (I'm presuming)? :laugh:

darin
08-13-2010, 02:16 PM
That was an advert - not a debate. He states the reasons Obama is the worst president in history - open boarders and government stealing MORE money from it's citizens were the two examples he states. Also, the presumption is the 'hell' he'd kick in WA would be against those assholes currently there. it's REALLY not that hard to follow.

Palin Rider
08-13-2010, 05:11 PM
That was an advert - not a debate. He states the reasons Obama is the worst president in history - open boarders and government stealing MORE money from it's citizens were the two examples he states. Also, the presumption is the 'hell' he'd kick in WA would be against those assholes currently there. it's REALLY not that hard to follow.

It's also all partisanship and zero substance. Exactly the crap that people say they're tired of when they complain about politics.

darin
08-13-2010, 07:43 PM
You're being obtuse

Sitarro
08-13-2010, 08:25 PM

If he had taken a Quaalude, he would be having sex with Barbie instead of making an ad for TV...... if you could even find a quay, I haven't seen one of those since the early eighties........ loved them.

SassyLady
08-14-2010, 02:37 AM
So why did you vote for Reagan (I'm presuming)? :laugh:

And you didn't? Are you saying you voted for Jimmy Carter for a second term?

Palin Rider
08-15-2010, 07:01 PM
If he had taken a Quaalude, he would be having sex with Barbie instead of making an ad for TV...... if you could even find a quay, I haven't seen one of those since the early eighties........ loved them.

Dunno - he looks like one of those hyper, "adult ADD" types who throws shit-fits over nothing. Quaaludes would probably make him seem normal.

Palin Rider
08-15-2010, 07:02 PM
And you didn't? Are you saying you voted for Jimmy Carter for a second term?

I was too young to vote in 1980.

SassyLady
08-16-2010, 02:40 AM
I was too young to vote in 1980.

But you probably would have voted for him, right?

Palin Rider
08-16-2010, 12:49 PM
But you probably would have voted for him, right?

Not sure, actually. I think he deserved to lose that election, but OTOH, Reagan didn't deserve to win it, either.

krisy
08-16-2010, 04:27 PM
I would like to find out more about him. I like his spunk and like what he has to say.

Palinrider-I'm willing to bet you don't know much about him either. It's getting harder and harder to believe you don't have an agenda. Out of curiosity,how old are you?

Palin Rider
08-16-2010, 06:17 PM
I would like to find out more about him. I like his spunk and like what he has to say.

Palinrider-I'm willing to bet you don't know much about him either.
Based on that ad, how could I? It was so generic that you could literally plug those same words into every GOP hopeful and they'd fit.

It's getting harder and harder to believe you don't have an agenda.
Why did you believe it in the first place? I never said that I don't have an agenda. (I said I have no hidden agenda!)

Out of curiosity,how old are you?
Old enough to know the proper thing to do in every situation, but young enough to rebel against it. :cool: