PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta yesterday

Mr. P
08-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Looks like a third world country doesn't it. The face of things to come nationwide IMO. Keep yer gun close...

LINK (http://straightfromthea.com/2010/08/12/near-riot-as-thousands-seek-atlanta-section-8-housing-vouchers/) to the story and pics.

Kathianne
08-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Looks like a third world country doesn't it. The face of things to come nationwide IMO. Keep yer gun close...

LINK (http://straightfromthea.com/2010/08/12/near-riot-as-thousands-seek-atlanta-section-8-housing-vouchers/) to the story and pics.

As more people lose their jobs and homes, something bad will happen. It certainly didn't have to be this way.

Mr. P
08-12-2010, 03:58 PM
As more people lose their jobs and homes, something bad will happen. It certainly didn't have to be this way.
Wanna bet most of the folks in the pics voted for Obama?
I hate sounding like HT but I live nearby and promise it's true.

08-12-2010, 04:16 PM
We haven't seen anything yet.

HogTrash
08-12-2010, 07:43 PM

LINK (http://straightfromthea.com/2010/08/12/near-riot-as-thousands-seek-atlanta-section-8-housing-vouchers/) to the story and pics.We are becoming a third world country...We are slowly morphing into a cross between a crime-ridden Mexico and a corrupt desease infested sub-saharan African nation.

As the face of America darkens, the people become more government dependent and uncivilized while our neigborhoods become less safe, crimes more savage and government more corrupt and oppressive.

All this simply because Political Correctness forbids us from stopping it.

darin
08-13-2010, 08:24 AM
We are becoming a third world country...We are slowly morphing into a cross between a crime-ridden Mexico and a corrupt desease infested sub-saharan African nation.

As the face of America darkens, the people become more government dependent and uncivilized while our neigborhoods become less safe, crimes more savage and government more corrupt and oppressive.

All this simply because Political Correctness forbids us from stopping it.

...evidence I've seen supports what you wrote.

HogTrash
08-13-2010, 11:22 AM
Wanna bet most of the folks in the pics voted for Obama?
I hate sounding like HT but I live nearby and promise it's true.It has absolutely nothing to do with "sounding like HT" or anyone else.

It's about seeing the forbidden truth and having the courage to speak it out loud.

When this becomes the rule rather than the exception, we will be on the road to recovery.

...evidence I've seen supports what you wrote.I'm pretty sure that most everyone has seen this evidence, but we're not suppose to talk about it.

As more people lose their jobs and homes, something bad will happen. It certainly didn't have to be this way.No it didn't...We are victims of our gullibility and pride won't allow us to admit it.

HogTrash
08-13-2010, 12:04 PM
The 'headers' to each of my 3 posts were forever lost in the shuffle.

darin
08-13-2010, 12:52 PM
We strive to conserve real-estate...let's use the 'mulit-quote' feature :)

Trigg
08-13-2010, 06:32 PM
I watched a video of the people being helped into ambulances, one was a pregnant woman. I couldn't help but think to myself.....she can't afford housing....and yet she's pregnant.

Birth control pills are given out for FREE. Why bring a baby into the world when you even afford housing for yourself?????????

Mr. P
08-13-2010, 10:00 PM
I watched a video of the people being helped into ambulances, one was a pregnant woman. I couldn't help but think to myself.....she can't afford housing....and yet she's pregnant.

Birth control pills are given out for FREE. Why bring a baby into the world when you even afford housing for yourself?????????
That baby increases the size of her monthly check.

Agnapostate
08-13-2010, 10:06 PM
I'm not surprised to see your typical anti-ethnic white populism manifest itself. Either they're dark-skinned welfare queens who don't work, or "THEY TOOK OUR JERRBS!!!" :lol:

LuvRPgrl
08-14-2010, 12:49 AM

Maybe she thinks her baby is Jesus and all she needs is a manger

Agnapostate
08-14-2010, 02:47 AM
Oh no...we all know Jesus was the only Caucasian in the first-century Middle East. :laugh:

namvet
08-14-2010, 08:27 AM
wait till the free HDTV's show up................:laugh2:

LuvRPgrl
08-14-2010, 04:25 PM
wait till the free HDTV's show up................:laugh2:

I PODS anyone??

namvet
08-15-2010, 08:39 AM
I put this on another forum. oh my. did the libs come after me. got so bad they had to close it :coffee: