PDA

View Full Version : Levi Johnston running for Wasilla mayor - on reality TV

Palin Rider
08-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Levi Johnston is running for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, and the campaign and election are to be captured on a reality show.

"Entertainment Tonight" said...Johnston will run for office for a non-scripted series called "Loving Levi: The Road to the Mayor's Office."

The report did not say what network is to air the program.
Source (http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/levi-johnston-run-for-wasilla-mayor-in-loving-levi-reality-show-1018837.php)

Kathianne
08-12-2010, 04:04 PM
That turns you on Noir, why? You got the hots for Palin's daughter's baby daddy?

Palin Rider
08-12-2010, 04:06 PM
That turns you on Noir, why? You got the hots for Palin's daughter's baby daddy?

I'm not Noir; I just love to pass along all the ridiculous crap that goes on around your darling Sarah's life.

Stay tuned.

Kathianne
08-12-2010, 04:09 PM
I'm not Noir; I just love to pass along all the ridiculous crap that goes on around your darling Sarah's life.

Stay tuned.

Same as the other reply. Really, sorry.

Palin Rider
08-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Same as the other reply. Really, sorry.

I'm willing to believe it was an honest mistake, Kath. I hereby hug you forgiven.
:huddle:

LiberalNation
08-12-2010, 04:29 PM
levi = tool

Sweetchuck
08-12-2010, 05:14 PM
And Palin is a kook.

Technically I voted for her when I voted for McCain, but she represents everything that is wrong with the GOP.

Her, Newt, Jeb - all those jackasses. Same shit, just refried and chopped up a bit.

krisy
08-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Whatever Levi chooses to do is NOT Palins fault. The only reason I can think of that people are so obcessed with her and her life is that they are terrified of her. To insinuate what Levi is doing has something to do with Palin is silly and reaks of the rabid liberal insanity that keeps getting her bad press for every move hse makes. What next....."Sarah Palin didn't eat enough veggies as a kid"?

Palin Rider
08-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Whatever Levi chooses to do is NOT Palins fault. The only reason I can think of that people are so obcessed with her and her life is that they are terrified of her. To insinuate what Levi is doing has something to do with Palin is silly and reaks of the rabid liberal insanity that keeps getting her bad press for every move hse makes. What next....."Sarah Palin didn't eat enough veggies as a kid"?

:lol: Who said Levi's mayoral run was Sarah's "fault?" Terrified is the last word I think of in association with the Palin clan: I follow them only because they have such a high ridicule value.

Palin doesn't need any rabid liberals to get her bad press. She does that beautifully on her own.

SassyLady
08-12-2010, 09:48 PM
:lol: Who said Levi's mayoral run was Sarah's "fault?" Terrified is the last word I think of in association with the Palin clan: I follow them only because they have such a high ridicule value.

Palin doesn't need any rabid liberals to get her bad press. She does that beautifully on her own.

Love reading your posts PR ... they entertain me as much as SP entertains you....and for the same reasons. :laugh:

Palin Rider
08-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Love reading your posts PR ... they entertain me as much as SP entertains you....and for the same reasons. :laugh:

Glad you're so easily amused.

krisy
08-13-2010, 10:39 PM

"high riducule value"? Please. What goes on in that family goes on in thousands of normal American families. They seem perfectly normal to me (other than mom being high profile). Last I checked,Bristol was not the first teen ever to get pregnant. Where does the high ridicule value come from? So her daughter got knocked up by an asshole. Not the first time thats happened and won't be the last.

I see that you claim not to be a liberal,but this stalking of Palin certainly reeks of one...just sayin:poke: People don't like her because she is destroying the msm's labeling of the GOP as oppressive to women.

Agnapostate
08-14-2010, 10:23 PM
Bristol's hot.

Palin Rider
08-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Last I checked,Bristol was not the first teen ever to get pregnant. Where does the high ridicule value come from? So her daughter got knocked up by an asshole. Not the first time thats happened and won't be the last.

I'll grant that Bristol doesn't provide much in the way of comic material, but her mom and baby-daddy more than make up for it.

PostmodernProphet
08-16-2010, 10:26 AM
why would anyone vote for someone who is only running to be on TV?.....

Palin Rider
08-16-2010, 12:50 PM
why would anyone vote for someone who is only running to be on TV?.....

Well, we are talking about Alaska Republicans, here. :laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
08-16-2010, 01:55 PM

that's what confuses me......if he were a Democrat it might be conceivable.....

NightTrain
08-18-2010, 07:43 AM
Levi is a shitbag, and has a snowball's chance in hell of getting elected here in Wasilla.

It's a PR stunt, nothing more.

NightTrain
08-18-2010, 07:45 AM

I suspect what you know about Alaska Republicans is zero, dickweed.

Palin Rider
08-18-2010, 02:29 PM
I suspect what you know about Alaska Republicans is zero, dickweed.

And hello to you, too, asshole! :bye1: :rolleyes:

PostmodernProphet
08-18-2010, 04:58 PM
given that night lives in Wasila I think you better defer to him on the issue of Alaskan politics....

Palin Rider
08-18-2010, 07:36 PM
given that night lives in Wasila I think you better defer to him on the issue of Alaskan politics....

As soon as he says something provable and intelligent I'll be glad to.

Gaffer
08-18-2010, 08:45 PM

You first.

Palin Rider
08-18-2010, 08:48 PM
You first.

Demonstrating it to you would be an exercise in futility.

Intelligence cannot be discerned by someone who's completely lacking in it.

PostmodernProphet
08-18-2010, 11:04 PM

I don't think it's fair you should hold him to a standard you've never been able to aspire to......

Palin Rider
08-18-2010, 11:14 PM
I don't think it's fair you should hold him to a standard you've never been able to aspire to......

You were the one who told me to defer to his judgment. Now you're just being a troll.