PDA

View Full Version : Oh oh.....Biden and wmd's...

stephanie
05-01-2007, 04:02 PM
:coffee: Shoots the hell out of the Democrats.....Bush lied...Shame on them...:slap:

http://www.motionbox.com/video/player/0692d2b51e1b8c

Oops... Joe Biden Kicks Mud on Durbin's Mad Bush Conspiracy!

"This was not some, some Cheney, you know, pipe dream."

Senator Joe Biden
On Saddam's WMD
Meet the Press
April 29, 2007
Just when democrats were getting their conspiracy on...
In comes Big Joe Biden to kick mud on the latest democratic conspiracy push.

Crooks'n Liars has the video of Sen. Dick Durbin preaching on the Senate floor last Wednesday.http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/04/28/sen-durbin-drops-bombshells-on-the-senate-floor/
"Pol Pot" Durbin claimed that the Senate Intelligence Committee was given different information than what was given to the American people. Durbin said Intelligence Committee Members were aware that the Iraq Intelligence didn’t support the case for war.

However... It was soon discovered that the other democratic committee members had different thoughts at the time.

Sadly, Senator Joe Biden Sunday on Meet the Press dispelled any rumors that Bush lied about Saddam's weapons of mass destruction:

Just in case you missed it- Here is the transcript...
Joe Biden on Meet the Press on Sunday April 29, 2007:

MR. RUSSERT: I want to go back to 2002, because it’s important as to what people were saying then and what the American people were hearing. Here’s Joe Biden about Saddam Hussein: “He’s a long term threat and a short term threat to our national security.”

“We have no choice but to eliminate the threat. This is a guy who is an extreme danger to the world.”

“He must be dislodged from his weapons or dislodged from power.” You were emphatic about that.

SEN. BIDEN: That’s right, and I was correct about that. He must be, in fact—and remember the weapons we were talking about. I also said on your show, that’s part of what I said, but not all of what I meant. What I also said on your show at the time was that I did not think he had weaponized his material, but he did have. When, when the inspectors left after Saddam kicked them out, there was a cataloguing at the United Nations saying he had X tons of, X amount of, and they listed the various materials he had. The big issue, remember, on this show we talked about, was whether he had weaponized them. Remember you asked me about those flights that were taking place in southern Iraq, where—were they spraying anthrax? And, you know, what would happen? And, you know, so on and so forth. And I pointed out to you that they had not developed that capacity at all. But he did have these stockpiles everywhere.

MR. RUSSERT: Where are they?

SEN. BIDEN: Well, the point is, it turned out they didn’t, but everyone in the world thought he had them.

The weapons inspectors said he had them. He catalogued—they catalogued them. This was not some, some Cheney, you know, pipe dream. This was, in fact, catalogued. They looked at them and catalogued. What he did with them, who knows? The real mystery is, if he, if he didn’t have any of them left, why didn’t he say so? Well, a lot of people say if he had said that, he would’ve, you know, emboldened Iran and so on and so forth.
That one line is worth repeating again...
Biden said:
"This was not some, some Cheney, you know, pipe dream."
Goodness!... Don't let the nutroots hear that!

Update: Bryan at HotAir has more on the 'Cheney pipe dream' and Smokin'Joe Biden getting nasty.
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

gabosaurus
05-01-2007, 04:06 PM
And this is newsworthy....why?

stephanie
05-01-2007, 04:09 PM

What??:poke:

05-01-2007, 04:14 PM

Because it contradicts the propaganda that Bush lied. Naturally you think its a none story because facts dont really matter to you. You believe Bush lied and no fact that disuade you otherwise. Of course you think he lied merely because you hated him to begin with.

Pale Rider
05-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Because it contradicts the propaganda that Bush lied. Naturally you think its a none story because facts dont really matter to you. You believe Bush lied and no fact that disuade you otherwise. Of course you think he lied merely because you hated him to begin with.

Oh but don't worry avatar. Even with stories such as these proving Bush didn't lie about anything, we'll hear it again. They can't help themselves.

stephanie
05-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Oh but don't worry avatar. Even with stories such as these proving Bush didn't lie about anything, we'll hear it again. They can't help themselves.

You can count on it..
But I believe where it's going to bite them in ass.......Hello 2008:cheers2:

Kathianne
05-01-2007, 07:18 PM

You are kidding, right?

Gaffer
05-01-2007, 08:59 PM

It's not newsworthy to you because you know its true and you couldn't dare admit that.

lily
05-01-2007, 09:59 PM
Crooks'n Liars has the video of Sen. Dick Durbin preaching on the Senate floor last Wednesday.http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/0...-senate-floor/
"Pol Pot" Durbin

Sorry Stephanie, I had to stop reading right here. If this "journalist" can't write an article without using childish words like this, then it doesn't deserve my time to read it. The author lost all credibility. He may be right, but no one is going to take an article like this seriously.

manu1959
05-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Sorry Stephanie, I had to stop reading right here. If this "journalist" can't write an article without using childish words like this, then it doesn't deserve my time to read it. The author lost all credibility. He may be right, but no one is going to take an article like this seriously.

cool........this will invalidate everything every written by the left

lily
05-01-2007, 10:11 PM
cool........this will invalidate everything every written by the left

When you find one that calls names before even starting the article, then I will agree with you.

stephanie
05-01-2007, 10:16 PM

It's not about the person writing the article..
It's about the transcript and tape of the interview...

But, you don't want to pay any attention to them, because you would rather criticize the writer of an article...

Sooooo be it...:poke:

manu1959
05-01-2007, 10:18 PM
When you find one that calls names before even starting the article, then I will agree with you.

well here you go......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18381961/page/2/

SEN. BIDEN: Well, the point is, it turned out they didn’t, but everyone in the world thought he had them. The weapons inspectors said he had them.

is it a story now......looks like bush was not the only one "bending the truth" to the american people...........

lily
05-01-2007, 10:28 PM
It's not about the person writing the article..
It's about the transcript and tape of the interview...

But, you don't want to pay any attention to them, because you would rather criticize the writer of an article...

Sooooo be it...:poke:

No, actually I would have read the article, but the author of the article lost credibility when he decided to use childish name calling. Would you consider an article that started out Chimpy McFlight Suit said:?

Oh and none of the links posted in your OP link me to the original source, so I can see who the author is, so I know to avoid anything he writes again.

lily
05-01-2007, 10:30 PM
well here you go......

SEN. BIDEN: Well, the point is, it turned out they didn’t, but everyone in the world thought he had them. The weapons inspectors said he had them.

is it a story now......looks like bush was not the only one "bending the truth" to the american people...........

Fair enough.....but you yourself said Bush was "bending the truth".......um exactly where did Biden get his information from?

manu1959
05-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Fair enough.....but you yourself said Bush was "bending the truth".......um exactly where did Biden get his information from?

george tenet....same guy that in his book said iraq and al queda had links and said there were wmds....same guy that told clinton the same thing for 8 years before bush showed up.....

Yurt
05-01-2007, 10:55 PM
well here you go......

It actually has been made a "non" story by the left wing media, i went to a few sites and not there. And your link isn't exactly on the front page. Imagine if the headlines were "bush admits lying."

stupid liberal media

lily
05-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Imagine if the headlines were "bush admits lying."

stupid liberal media

Now that would be front page news!:laugh2:

manu1959
05-01-2007, 11:26 PM
Now that would be front page news!:laugh2:

surpised it actually hasn't been printed yet...........