PDA

View Full Version : Asshole of the Month - August 2010

Sweetchuck
08-16-2010, 09:16 PM
Taking noms for AotM for August.

I'll start out by nominating... drumroll please...

Barack Obama. For the Mosque gaffe, among other things.

LiberalNation
08-16-2010, 09:52 PM
Barack Obama. For the Mosque gaffe
I don't think it was a gaffe, he really meant it and good for him.

I nominate the 3 judges that wouldn't allow gay marriages to resume in cali.

HogTrash
08-16-2010, 10:14 PM
I nominate the fag-ass Jet Blue flight attendent who is presently basking in the limelight of stardom for being an asshole to paying passengers...May he crash and burn!

KarlMarx
08-17-2010, 01:57 PM

I nominate the judges that overturned the California ban on gay marriage. They have, by their actions, proven that the constitutional right of voters granted them by the 10th amendment means absolutely nothing to them.

Abbey Marie
08-17-2010, 02:45 PM
I nominate the judges that overturned the California ban on gay marriage. They have, by their actions, proven that the constitutional right of voters granted them by the 10th amendment means absolutely nothing to them.

I'll second that nomination, for it's far-reaching tragic implications for our Constitutional rights.

Mr. P
08-17-2010, 03:32 PM
For the SECOND month I nominate ME again.

Gaffer
08-17-2010, 05:32 PM
For the SECOND month I nominate ME again.

You asshole.:laugh:

Mr. P
08-17-2010, 05:44 PM
You asshole.:laugh:
Thanks ya ole fart ! :thumb: :laugh2:

sgtdmski
08-17-2010, 11:19 PM
I don't think it was a gaffe, he really meant it and good for him.

I'll nominate you for nominating the three judges. They upheld the will of the people, we are a government of, for and by the people.

Gays in California under the law have all the same rights as married people, thanks to the California Family Law, the only thing they are denied is the right to use a word.

The judges in California only upheld the law, and called their bluff. Prop 9 was never about rights, it was only about a word. And the gays have been called on it.

So the judges slapped down the gays for lying. Claiming Prop 9 was about rights, it never was, it was always only about a word.

Not only will I nominate you, but I also wish to nominate all those who opposed Prop 9. Especially since they are nothing more that liars and frauds.4

dmk

Sweetchuck
08-17-2010, 11:29 PM
Get with the fucking program, sarge. Can't nom forum members.

For this exact reason. Just because you disagree with someone's opinion doesn't qualify them for AotM.

:thumb:

sgtdmski
08-18-2010, 12:40 AM

For this exact reason. Just because you disagree with someone's opinion doesn't qualify them for AotM.

I refuse to get with the program. I nominated a member of this forum for the simple fact that their nomination was based upon lies and liars.

The said member wanted to nominate the judges who refused to ignore the law. Well last time I checked we are a nation of laws.

Is that not what George, Tom, and Abraham fought for??????? (Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln)

Again, under California law, homosexuals are entitled to all the same protections of a married couple, except that they are referred to as a civil union instead of a marriage.

Prop 9 was again never about rights, but only about the definition of the word.

Remember to Britains the word FAG means the discarded butt of a cigarette.

As a smoker I can say just a minute ago I tossed my fag away.

To homosexuals that would be offense. Why???? I used the term in its proper definition?????

SO I WILL CONTINUE TO FLICK MY FAGS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gays want the right to a word, that is why I nominated a forum member for falling for their deception.

Gays want the right to the word marriage, FINE, I will continue to the use the word fag for its proper and accepted definition.

Let us see who like to usage of the word better.

DAMN JUST TOSSED OFF ANOTHER FAG!!!!!!

dmk

LiberalNation
08-18-2010, 01:52 AM
lol case ain't over yet. We may still win it and the marriages resume.

In 60 years I think gays will be able to marry in most states. Times are changing, not fast enough of course but I can wait.

LuvRPgrl
08-18-2010, 03:38 PM

Why cant he nominate someone on this forum? Do you want to practice censorship.

If most here dont want any forum members winning the award, then they wont vote for any body from this forum, simple

LuvRPgrl
08-18-2010, 03:44 PM

In 60 years I think gays will be able to marry in most states. Times are changing, not fast enough of course but I can wait.

You may think you are winning something, but really you arent.

I have always been extremely tolerant of homos, as long as they dont push their lifestyle on me, I never gave a crap what they do with another consenting adult.

But trying to usurp the will of the people is only making me become intolerant of them. They have for a decade now been trying to censor Dr Laura, and push this Bullshit notion that they only want equal rights and now if they are going to get judges to usurp the will of the people then Im going to become even more intolerant of them

If ever given the opportunity, I will not hire a homo anymore.
If given the opportunity, I will treat them rudely in public and tell them to take their ass fucking, fuge packing faces away from me.
Fuck them, and fuck the liberals,

I no longer feel like Im in America, and I certainly know for a fact Im not in the America I grew up in when we go out and vote and then some slimy fudge packing judge goes and makes my vote worthless.

If you want a democracy to fail, just dont let the votes of the people count.

You fucking liberals are the biggest hypocrites in existence.

I will NEVER recognize any same gender marriage, NEVER. IF anyone ever makes such a claim in my presence I will go on a verbal diatribe and ridicule them to the maximum of my ability. I even think Im going to go to gay fran cisco next summer for a couple of weeks and carry signs around letting the homofuckualheads know how evil they are. If they say anything I will only respond, "Hey, I thought you like taking it up the ass"

If any of you think Im pissed, Im not , not at all, this was entirely a joke,,,,

Sweetchuck
08-18-2010, 06:10 PM
Man, this AotM concept isn't going over with the remedial crowd here on the forum.

Little-Acorn
08-18-2010, 06:14 PM
I nominate the private or corporal or whatever he was, who stole 90,000 classified documents and released them to an internet publishing guy.

(On edit: Army private Bradley Manning)

It will be years before we know how many people who had risked all by working to help the United States, lost their lives because of that guy. And we may never know them all.

REDWHITEBLUE2
08-18-2010, 10:29 PM

?

KarlMarx
08-19-2010, 01:25 PM

If you do get married the chances are good you may divorce.. I don't wish that on anyone...

why gays want to get married when the divorce rate is what it is .. is beyond me....

you have to split up property, and if there are any kids, fight over them...

then see them on alternating weekends, miss a good part of them growing up and have to pay their bills to boot.....

the psychological pain is unbelievable.... and if you don't hate lawyers now... you will when you get divorced

so tell me again, why do gays want to get divorced, I mean married?

Abbey Marie
08-19-2010, 02:19 PM
If you do get married the chances are good you may divorce.. I don't wish that on anyone...

why gays want to get married when the divorce rate is what it is .. is beyond me....

you have to split up property, and if there are any kids, fight over them...

then see them on alternating weekends, miss a good part of them growing up and have to pay their bills to boot.....

the psychological pain is unbelievable.... and if you don't hate lawyers now... you will when you get divorced

so tell me again, why do gays want to get divorced, I mean married?

I think your question is rhetorical, but I will answer anyway.

Gays want to be married because more than anything, they want to convince us (and themselves for that matter) that they are normal. Otherwise, they would be satisfied with civil unions, with all of the protections that status now affords.

Mr. P
08-19-2010, 02:31 PM
Question..Do the insurance companies, US Gov and employers see civil union and marriage as equal?

LuvRPgrl
08-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Question..Do the insurance companies, US Gov and employers see civil union and marriage as equal?

NO

Sweetchuck
08-19-2010, 09:31 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/eastms/readthamuthafuckinthread.gif