PDA

View Full Version : Islamification of Britain

namvet
08-17-2010, 02:18 PM
has the sun set on the British Empire?? I think so. are we next???

J1qmFEujEtk

sf3mXe7BU0Y

Gaffer
08-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Noir will really appreciate living under islam.

Abbey Marie
08-17-2010, 02:57 PM
Noir will really appreciate living under islam.

:eek:

Sweetchuck
08-17-2010, 05:24 PM
:eek:

Radical Islam has seized an opportunity to poison Britain, they will surely have a fucking picnic here with so many liberals on their side - including the Muhammad in chief.

Noir
08-18-2010, 07:40 AM
Mkay, i'm here to assure everyone that Britian is not going to be become an Islamic state xD

Honestly the first video made me lawl a little, if that was how things were then fair enough, but they're really not. Yes ofcourse some extremists burn flags ect, but to be honest the greatest threat to Britian from fascism comes from the British National Party (BNP) they are an extension of the National Front, with links to the KKK and other such groups, last year they got their first seats in a national ellection (to the European Union) and there voter base seems to be around 1 million. They're a much bigger threat than some mussies with some flags and a lighter :3

Also, if i may ask, have the events of the past few weeks of Northern Ireland been reported in America? I speak ofcourse of the 6 Bombs planted in 2 Weeks, one of which was a 200lb carbomb left in the middle of LondonDerry city centre with no warning, another was left in a bin on the street, injuring 3 children who were playing nearby when it went off, another was attached to the car of a man who lives a few streets away from me and so on...I only ask because these bombs were planted by Republican terrorists, and i'm sure if they'd of been Muslim Terrorists this would have been news the world over non-stop.

HogTrash
08-18-2010, 12:23 PM
has the sun set on the British Empire?? I think so. are we next???

J1qmFEujEtk

sf3mXe7BU0Y
Those of you who deny Political Correctness and downplay it's dangers, should know that the Islamic assault on the UK is a direct result of it's effectiveness as other European nations will succumb to PC like dominos to gravity.

Mkay, i'm here to assure everyone that Britian is not going to be become an Islamic state xD

Honestly the first video made me lawl a little, if that was how things were then fair enough, but they're really not. Yes ofcourse some extremists burn flags ect, but to be honest the greatest threat to Britian from fascism comes from the British National Party (BNP) they are an extension of the National Front, with links to the KKK and other such groups, last year they got their first seats in a national ellection (to the European Union) and there voter base seems to be around 1 million. They're a much bigger threat than some mussies with some flags and a lighter :3Using white racism as a defense is a favorite tactic of the Politicaly Correct to distract us from the problem.

The left has discovered that nothing shuts the opposition up as quickly and effectively as being accused of 'racism'.

Also, if i may ask, have the events of the past few weeks of Northern Ireland been reported in America? I speak ofcourse of the 6 Bombs planted in 2 Weeks, one of which was a 200lb carbomb left in the middle of LondonDerry city centre with no warning, another was left in a bin on the street, injuring 3 children who were playing nearby when it went off, another was attached to the car of a man who lives a few streets away from me and so on...I only ask because these bombs were planted by Republican terrorists, and i'm sure if they'd of been Muslim Terrorists this would have been news the world over non-stop.What you are speaking of here is nothing more than criminal activity as opposed to the invasion of the muslims who seek to overthrow your "infidel" government and replace it with the Sharia Law of their beloved profit, Mohammed.

Sweetchuck
08-19-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't think anyone's worried about Britain becoming an Islamic state. The bigger picture is the racial and cultural divide that Islam brings with it.

They are not much unlike bacteria. The host is welcoming and tolerant and the bacteria are not and sicken the host.

Noir
08-20-2010, 04:39 AM
. Using white racism as a defense is a favorite tactic of the Politicaly Correct to distract us from the problem.

The left has discovered that nothing shuts the opposition up as quickly and effectively as being accused of 'racism'.

It's not a defense. It's a fact, the BNP are a reasonably large and (for reasons unknown to me) popular fascist party. And thus are more of a concern than a handful of extremists. If it were the other way round and an extremist Muslim party was winning seats in Britain and had a voter base of around a million then they'd be the greater threat, but as it happens it's not.

What you are speaking of here is nothing more than criminal activity as opposed to the invasion of the muslims who seek to overthrow your "infidel" government and replace it with the Sharia Law of their beloved profit, Mohammed.

Well no, it's terrorist activity. And they want to overthrow not only our local Northern Irish goverment, but also the "oppressive" British goverment so we become an Irish state. Just sayin'