PDA

View Full Version : Official DP NFL Picks 2010

jimnyc
08-18-2010, 10:39 AM
(repeat post from prior year but everything still applies...)

Official Entry Form: http://www.debatepolicy.com/picks.htm

I have hand coded the entire page as I couldn't find a suitable on-line program to utilize. This page will allow you to make your picks, and the results will be emailed directly to me. Once all submissions are complete and entries are closed I will post everyone's picks for the week for all to keep track.

1- "Name" submitted must be the same as you use on the board (every year we always have people that submit picks and forget to enter their username. No name = no picks submitted, so submit carefully)

2- Picks must be submitted by time specified on page - no exceptions (Time specified is in EST)

3- No point spread utilized - straight up picks

4- Corresponding IP addresses are recorded. Anyone found trying to "sabotage" another entrant will be banned for the rest of the season - In other words, don't try submitting picks that suck with someone else's name!

5- If for some reason the page is unavailable, or not functioning correctly, your picks must be submitted directly to admin - at - debatepolicy - dot - com - or you can shoot me a PM.

The seasons first entries are not due until Sept. 9th at 8pm. Don't feel the need to submit right away. A lot of things can change between now and kickoff! I will remind everyone about the picks a week before the regular season starts.

Weekly statistics will be posted on the Tuesday after all the games.

If anyone has any questions, ask them here. If you want to see something different about the picks page, or the contest in general, post your comments in here. We'll work out the kinks before the season starts...

Any updates and/or changes made will be posted here for all participants to see.

HogTrash
08-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Play Ball!

Insein
08-18-2010, 11:49 AM
Sweet. I'll come back before Week 1.

Abbey Marie
08-19-2010, 02:53 PM
Jim, can you put an announcement up top to remind us, when the time is near?

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2010, 10:55 PM
oooh oooh, i wanna play :)

Insein
09-06-2011, 09:10 AM
Pick em this year?