PDA

View Full Version : Ground Zero Mosque: Shariah law ???

namvet
08-19-2010, 02:24 PM
Do the math. The 15 floors planned for the Ground Zero Mosque just don’t add up.

What’s the goal? Maybe the Imam’s goal is not simply to force a provocative “insensitivity” about 9-11 on the American public, with the help of America’s elites. Maybe the Imam’s long-term goal is to force Shariah law on the American public – of course, again, with the help of America’s elites.

source (http://bigpeace.com/cbrim/2010/08/17/ground-zero-mosques-hidden-websites-follow-the-shariah/)

terrorists have long used Mosque's in the ME to build their weapons. and I contended they will here. my opinion.

of note is THE Harry Reid has bucked Osama and Pelosi on this.

Noir
08-19-2010, 05:29 PM
This is just bewildering...

From the source;

Why don’t the 15 floors add up? How many floors does Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf need for the mosque portion of this triumphal Islamic command center planned for the two building sites at 45-47 Park Place in New York City?* Think about it: maybe 2 floors for the mosque itself and related offices.* A 3rd floor for the swimming pool, a 4th for the 500 seat auditorium, a 5th for the halal restaurant and halal culinary school, a 6th for the art studios, the childcare center and library, a 7th for the gym and basketball court.* Add an 8th floor for miscellaneous storage and offices.* And then add a 9th floor for the September 11 memorial, an after-thought that was recently added to the Imam’s plan, although that may in fact be more of a room off to one side than a whole floor.

That leaves six mystery floors empty – or dedicated to other activities. Six floors – that’s a lot of offices, a lot of employees, maybe more than half of the 150 full-time and 500 part-time jobs the Imam says he’ll bring to Lower Manhattan. * What are Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf’s plans for those six mystery floors?

So this women just guesses what the floors are going to be used for, and from that guess she asserts there will be 6 mystery floors =/

Please tell me this women isn't a jurnolist. If I'd of popped across this randomly on the internet I'd of thought it was satire and pretty damn funny, but if this womens being seious she needs her head checked.

namvet
08-19-2010, 06:21 PM
http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2010/08/muslim-founding-fathers.jpg

all they wanna know is when its open for business

Noir
08-19-2010, 07:01 PM
http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2010/08/muslim-founding-fathers.jpg

all they wanna know is when its open for business

Fail troll is fail.

namvet
08-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Fail troll is fail.

over 70% of Americans say no. don't build it there. since im one, you don't mind if I vote with them??? a troll is someone who post and doesn't answer.

England will be and Islamic state. so when you have your 9-11 don't come crying to us

KarlMarx
08-19-2010, 07:52 PM
If Muslims can build a mosque two blocks away from Ground Zero then, in all fairness, we should build a pig stand two blocks away from the Kaaba in Mecca...

Better yet, let's also bomb Mecca during the Haj to even the score.

Sweetchuck
08-19-2010, 08:03 PM
If Muslims can build a mosque two blocks away from Ground Zero then, in all fairness, we should build a pig stand two blocks away from the Kaaba in Mecca...

Better yet, let's also bomb Mecca during the Haj to even the score.

Strip joint in Mecca.

Call it "72 Virgins"

Noir
08-19-2010, 08:21 PM
over 70% of Americans say no. don't build it there. since im one, you don't mind if I vote with them??? a troll is someone who post and doesn't answer.

England will be and Islamic state. so when you have your 9-11 don't come crying to us

You didn't address my post questioning your source but rather made some purile comment, you chose deliberatly to not add to the content of the thread, but rather degrade it, thus trolling. But no matter.

Do you think the source in the OP is well reserched and insightful? Or just a women making forcasts based on her own bias guesswork. TBH I would highlight her writtings to show the tosh that people deem acceptable to present in a public sphere.

You obviously have a great dislike of muslims and this builing being built ect. But that does not mean that anything which concurs with that point of view is worthy of Reading nevermind spreading. As was once said of art (I forget who said it) 'the question is not what is art, the question is what is good' I suggest you apply that to your Reading :3

Gaffer
08-19-2010, 10:39 PM
You didn't address my post questioning your source but rather made some purile comment, you chose deliberatly to not add to the content of the thread, but rather degrade it, thus trolling. But no matter.

Do you think the source in the OP is well reserched and insightful? Or just a women making forcasts based on her own bias guesswork. TBH I would highlight her writtings to show the tosh that people deem acceptable to present in a public sphere.

You obviously have a great dislike of muslims and this builing being built ect. But that does not mean that anything which concurs with that point of view is worthy of Reading nevermind spreading. As was once said of art (I forget who said it) 'the question is not what is art, the question is what is good' I suggest you apply that to your Reading :3

I thought you were an atheist, why are you back to defending muslims?

Sweetchuck
08-19-2010, 10:51 PM
Same reason Piglosi and Barack Hussein are.

Noir
08-20-2010, 04:28 AM
I thought you were an atheist, why are you back to defending muslims?

>,>
I'm not defending Muslims. Regardless of what my, or your, feelings are towards Muslims (or religon in general) that write-up that was used for the OP is laughable. Don't you agree?

Gaffer
08-20-2010, 09:48 AM
>,>
I'm not defending Muslims. Regardless of what my, or your, feelings are towards Muslims (or religon in general) that write-up that was used for the OP is laughable. Don't you agree?

No it makes a lot of sense. She has obviously done her homework and dug up quite a bit on this rauf guy. He's using soft jihad to establish shariah law. Get enough supporters and idiot liberals to go along and he can succeed. It's happening in your country too. Islam is scientology on a grand scale.

Noir
08-20-2010, 10:29 AM
No it makes a lot of sense. She has obviously done her homework and dug up quite a bit on this rauf guy. He's using soft jihad to establish shariah law. Get enough supporters and idiot liberals to go along and he can succeed. It's happening in your country too. Islam is scientology on a grand scale.

Done her homework? She made the whole thing up, she litterally guesses what's going to be on each floor, comes up 6 short, and makes a story about it. You seriously regard that as well researched?

DragonStryk72
08-21-2010, 03:08 AM

Right, and about as many said no to integration of public schools in the 60s. Does that make it wrong? No, we're not a democracy to have mob rule. What are they gonna do, knock down the non-existent towers? How, by rebuilding them first?

Here's a thought, maybe they're not all assholes, just like not all Christians are the ones like in Waco, or the ones that have killed abortion clinic doctors in the name of a god that forbids murder and our right to judge people.

Stop being a coward. The pissant terrorists are not going to destroy the US, it's just not possible for them accomplish it, unless they can get us to hate like they do and stop standing for free expression and free religion, or lack of same.

namvet
08-21-2010, 08:24 AM
Right, and about as many said no to integration of public schools in the 60s. Does that make it wrong? No, we're not a democracy to have mob rule. What are they gonna do, knock down the non-existent towers? How, by rebuilding them first?

Here's a thought, maybe they're not all assholes, just like not all Christians are the ones like in Waco, or the ones that have killed abortion clinic doctors in the name of a god that forbids murder and our right to judge people.

Stop being a coward. The pissant terrorists are not going to destroy the US, it's just not possible for them accomplish it, unless they can get us to hate like they do and stop standing for free expression and free religion, or lack of same.

well fucker if im a coward you got your heard stuck up your ass. keep it there.

revelarts
08-21-2010, 09:10 AM
Here's a question, it's not original with me.

Didn't we go to Iraq to FREE the Iraqis, to "bring them democracy" aren't 99% of the Iraqis Muslim? Don't our troops give them bottled water and play with the kids and never hurt or harm anyone but the bad guys? Don't our guys die for Muslims every day over there?

Aren't we fighting and dying to protect the good Muslim people of Iraq from the bad Muslim people? Making sure the bad Al Quida Muslims or Bad Iranians Muslims don't take control (and rule the world)? And what about Afghanistan. Aren't we there now to help the Good Muslims establish a good gov't. etc.. Don't we give our friends the Pakistanis -Muslim- billions of Dollars? The Bush's friends the Saudis -Muslim- Millions in Aid and our friends the Egyptians -Muslim- Millions too?

But we can't tolerate a mosque to be built in New York City,
with their own money,
on private property,
in the the land of the free,
the USA
, how does that work?

Kathianne
08-21-2010, 09:21 AM

Didn't we go to Iraq to FREE the Iraqis, "bring them democracy" aren't 99% of the Iraqis Muslim. Don't our troops give them bottled water and play with the kids and never hurt or harm anyone but the bad guys. Don't our guys die for Muslims every day over there?

Aren't we fighting and dying to protect the good Muslim people of Iraq from the bad Muslim people? Making sure the bad Al Quida Muslims or Bad Iranians Muslims don't take control (and rule the world)? And what about Afghanistan. Aren't we there now to help the Good Muslims establish a good gov't. etc.. Don't we give our friends the Pakistanis -Muslim- billions of Dollars. Bushes friends the Saudis -Muslim- Millions in Aid and our friends the Egyptians -Muslim- Millions too?

But we can't tolerate a mosque in New York City, with their own money on private property in the the land of the free the USA
, how does that work?

How many mosques are already in NYC? How many Muslims? Besides, the point isn't building, it's the choice of location. They may well build it there, but people do not have to be happy about it.

Where is the nearest Shinto Shrines would one expect to see by Pearl Harbor? It's not the religion, it is what it stood for at a moment in time.

namvet
08-21-2010, 09:50 AM

Didn't we go to Iraq to FREE the Iraqis, to "bring them democracy" aren't 99% of the Iraqis Muslim? Don't our troops give them bottled water and play with the kids and never hurt or harm anyone but the bad guys? Don't our guys die for Muslims every day over there?

Aren't we fighting and dying to protect the good Muslim people of Iraq from the bad Muslim people? Making sure the bad Al Quida Muslims or Bad Iranians Muslims don't take control (and rule the world)? And what about Afghanistan. Aren't we there now to help the Good Muslims establish a good gov't. etc.. Don't we give our friends the Pakistanis -Muslim- billions of Dollars? The Bush's friends the Saudis -Muslim- Millions in Aid and our friends the Egyptians -Muslim- Millions too?

But we can't tolerate a mosque to be built in New York City,
with their own money,
on private property,
in the the land of the free,
the USA
, how does that work?

obviously you were born after 9-11

namvet
08-21-2010, 10:15 AM
IDF finds weapons in Mosque

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=58&ar=misgad amlach V&ak=null

LiberalNation
08-21-2010, 11:45 AM
weapons found in warzone Israel equates to omg the muslims are going to build a mosque and stock it with weapons in the US. That's rather lame don't you think.

namvet
08-21-2010, 11:47 AM
weapons found in warzone Israel equates to omg the muslims are going to build a mosque and stock it with weapons in the US. That's rather lame don't you think.

who's gonna stop em you???

LiberalNation
08-21-2010, 11:51 AM
lets go real slow. The muslims who want to build a mosque in NY are not at war with the US, they have no desire to fight us and are peaceful.

The Pals and Jews have been fighting a long time over there, I bet you'll find plenty of Israeli army outposts stocked with weapons as well.

LiberalNation
08-21-2010, 11:52 AM
Plus it's freedom of religion, they have every right to build a house of worship wherever the zoning allows it just like any other church.

namvet
08-21-2010, 12:00 PM
lets go real slow. The muslims who want to build a mosque in NY are not at war with the US, they have no desire to fight us and are peaceful.

The Pals and Jews have been fighting a long time over there, I bet you'll find plenty of Israeli army outposts stocked with weapons as well.

in your case lets go even slower. have you seen any weapons inside synagogues in the ME or NY???

and why all the attempted muslim attacks here since Osama raised his left hand????

Trigg
08-21-2010, 12:01 PM
Plus it's freedom of religion, they have every right to build a house of worship wherever the zoning allows it just like any other church.

No one is arguing that they have a legal right to put a mosque anywhere they want to.

That is not the point.

What many are saying is WHY THERE? Why be deliberately insensitive to the thousands that died there? That is the question.

namvet
08-21-2010, 12:03 PM
can we put a 9-11 memorial in mecca???

LiberalNation
08-21-2010, 12:05 PM
What many are saying is WHY THERE? Why be deliberately insensitive to the thousands that died there? That is the question.

because they have a population close by who need a place to pray and the building area was open. Pretty simple reason.

I don't think it's being insensitive at all to ignore a few bigots who apparently hate all muslims.

namvet
08-21-2010, 12:07 PM
because they have a population close by who need a place to pray and the building area was open. Pretty simple reason.

I don't think it's being insensitive at all to ignore a few bigots who apparently hate all muslims.

the 40 some in manhatten are not enough right???? when were you born yesterday????

Trigg
08-21-2010, 12:15 PM

So everyone is a bigot and they aren't being insensitive at all in putting a Muslim place of worship close to a place where Muslims killed 3000 people.

Would it be insensitive to put a KKK building on Martin Luther Rd? Would it be insensitive to put a munitions plant in Hiroshima? Would it be insensitive to put a German cultural center next to Auschwitz???

Even if it's legal to do so would it be the sensitive thing to do?

namvet
08-21-2010, 12:19 PM
liberals apporve of honor killings don't they??? rape, murder, incest ect.

liberals are sentive to these needs.

namvet
08-21-2010, 12:23 PM
A perfect spot to build the Mosque.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/0_61_102608_Landfill.jpg

Landfill workers would have a place to pray and it could double as a restroom, it also has a beautiful view of New York.

LiberalNation
08-21-2010, 12:23 PM
So everyone is a bigot and they aren't being insensitive at all in putting a Muslim place of worship close to a place where Muslims killed 3000 people.

quick lets make sure there are no churches around the oklo city bombings cuz clearly that would be insensative, look how many people that christian terrorist killed in the general area.

yes the people so opposed to the mosque are being bigots.

namvet
08-21-2010, 12:26 PM
quick lets make sure there are no churches around the oklo city bombings cuz clearly that would be insensative, look how many people that christian terrorist killed in the general area.

yes the people so opposed to the mosque are being bigots.

http://smileyicons.net/smilies/490.gif http://smileyicons.net/smilies/490.gif

pete311
08-23-2010, 02:18 PM
i bet some of you were in this rally. looks like a bunch of "real" americans. wow

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/08/23/all-yall-dumb-mother.html

revelarts
08-29-2010, 06:16 PM
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-august-23-2010/the-parent-company-trap

you got to admit this is funny.

And btw Ron Paul is Right on this

Pagan
08-29-2010, 06:55 PM
1st Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

So those of you screaming STOP THE MOSQUE are ready to repeal the 1st Amendment, live with it.

Noir
08-29-2010, 07:33 PM
1st Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

So those of you screaming STOP THE MOSQUE are ready to repeal the 1st Amendment, live with it.

I wasn't aware that those who wanted to stop the Mosque being built advocate doing so with congressional law (though no doubt some will). Just sayin'

Pagan
08-29-2010, 07:40 PM
I wasn't aware that those who wanted to stop the Mosque being built advocate doing so with congressional law (though no doubt some will). Just sayin'

Aaaah where do you think laws come from? :confused:

Oh I see you're across the pond in the UK, I'll give you that one.

Congress writes the laws, here's how laws are enacted here -

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_law.html

Noir
08-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Aaaah where do you think laws come from? :confused:

Oh I see you're across the pond in the UK, I'll give you that one.

Congress writes the laws, here's how laws are enacted here -

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_law.html

I understand how the American system works, thanks.

Who is calling for congressional law to stop this building being built?

Pagan
08-29-2010, 08:07 PM
I understand how the American system works, thanks.

Who is calling for congressional law to stop this building being built?

If they own the land how are they going to stop them from building it? :confused:

Mob violence?

Noir
08-29-2010, 08:22 PM
If they own the land how are they going to stop them from building it? :confused:

Mob violence?

They can't, and won't. All the same, that doesn't mean that anyone who does not want it to be built wants the constitution torn in two. They're just expressing that they think (wrong though it may be IMO) that it shouldn't be built (which ofcourse, is their right to do so)

Pagan
08-29-2010, 08:29 PM
They can't, and won't. All the same, that doesn't mean that anyone who does not want it to be built wants the constitution torn in two. They're just expressing that they think (wrong though it may be IMO) that it shouldn't be built (which ofcourse, is their right to do so)

People can protest and picket all they want and if they Muslim's truly want the Mosque there they'll have to put up with those who bitch.

Personally, it's in very bad taste that they build it there.

Just like they opened up a Church of Scientology where I live, people bitched, protested, picketed but guess what? It's there and doing what those nutjobs do, expel Thatians .... lol ...