PDA

View Full Version : Roger Clemens Indicted....ridiculous!

krisy
08-19-2010, 06:57 PM
I have not always been a huge fan of Clemens attitude,but Congress really has better things to do than worry about steroids in sports!!! I despise the use of steroids,but a Congressional issue?!

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/08/19/federal-authorities-reportedly-decide-indict-roger-clemens/

Kathianne
08-19-2010, 06:59 PM
I have not always been a huge fan of Clemens attitude,but Congress really has better things to do than worry about steroids in sports!!! I despise the use of steroids,but a Congressional issue?!

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/08/19/federal-authorities-reportedly-decide-indict-roger-clemens/

Why not? Seems between the mosque and Clemens who will notice the UI apps or that the economy is once again shrinking? (That was sarcasm aimed at our Congress.)

Seriously, the whole bunch of them need to be gone.

krisy
08-19-2010, 07:14 PM
Why not? Seems between the mosque and Clemens who will notice the UI apps or that the economy is once again shrinking? (That was sarcasm aimed at our Congress.)

Seriously, the whole bunch of them need to be gone.

:clap:

I just can't believe how foolish they look,its embarassing. I guess Congress will be in charge of the world series and super bowl this year :bs1:

darin
08-19-2010, 07:46 PM
It's the perjury thing...not the steroids things

krisy
08-19-2010, 07:56 PM
It's the perjury thing...not the steroids things

I know. I think he should have admitted to what he had done in the first place. My problem is that baseball players were dragged in there in the first place. Not a Congressional issue imo. Certainly not with all that has been going on in our country the last few years....or really anytime.

Sweetchuck
08-19-2010, 08:01 PM
I love the charge "obstruction of Congress".

If that's not a fucking oxymoron, I don't know what is.

hjmick
08-19-2010, 11:16 PM
After he is convicted, he needs to sue the lawyer who let him testify before Congress in the first place.

darin
08-20-2010, 06:43 AM
I know. I think he should have admitted to what he had done in the first place. My problem is that baseball players were dragged in there in the first place. Not a Congressional issue imo. Certainly not with all that has been going on in our country the last few years....or really anytime.

Right. Congress loves to feel important.

LiberalNation
08-20-2010, 11:45 AM
Waste of time.

jon_forward
08-21-2010, 11:45 AM
congress cant run or police it self. can you imagine if they tied to ump a game? the game would never end.

krisy
08-21-2010, 04:18 PM
congress cant run or police it self. can you imagine if they tied to ump a game? the game would never end.

:laugh2: There would be a lot of brawls,thats for sure