PDA

View Full Version : Laughing at the Left

Fountainhead
05-02-2007, 12:22 AM
After a hard day working, to feed the public coffers ... I often need a theraputic laugh and giggle.

So I click onto :

http://www.zombietime.com/

And soon, I am laughing uncontrollably.

Might I recommend the following pictorial essays of leftist causes:

Breasts not Bombs
How Berkeley can you be

or simply peruse The zombietime Hall of Shame

Abbey Marie
05-02-2007, 01:05 AM
I looked at the Berkely one you recommended. Dear lord, what a mess! It's pretty telling when the trekkies look like the most normal people in the parade. :D

Welcome to the board. :)

Fountainhead
05-02-2007, 04:13 PM
:clap: Very funny ! but true ... the Trekkies look normal. Ha !

I should tell you the story of when I took my daughters soccer team to a tournament in Visalia CA (i.e. the middle of nowhere) ... checked into the the largest Hilton hotel in town that was filled with Star Trek conventioners ! OMG ! They were walking around EVERYWHERE ... in the lobby, riding the elevators. Klingons, Star Fleet, Ferengi ... Aiiiieeeeeee !!!!! In seriously custom-made outfits and make-up worthy of a mega-budget hollywood film.

We collapsed laughing on the floor, every time we returned to our room.

PS ... I should also have issued a WARNING PARENTAL ADVISORY ! Do NOT let your children see the "Breasts not Bombs" link. It will completely confuse their ideas of sexuality.

Hagbard Celine
05-02-2007, 04:26 PM
After a hard day working, to feed the public coffers ... I often need a theraputic laugh and giggle.

So I click onto :

http://www.zombietime.com/

And soon, I am laughing uncontrollably.

Might I recommend the following pictorial essays of leftist causes:

Breasts not Bombs
How Berkeley can you be

or simply peruse The zombietime Hall of Shame

Hey, humor and nudity is better than "queers burn in hell" and "God hates fags" and "support the troops" (in favor of keeping them in Iraq) any day of the week in my book. Although that last one is pretty funny to me now that I think of it. You guys just wish you were comfortable enough with your sexuality to be naked in public. Oh well. The world needs gloomy gusses and negative nancies too I guess.

Fountainhead
05-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Hey, humor and nudity is better than "queers burn in hell" and "God hates fags" and "support the troops" (in favor of keeping them in Iraq) any day of the week in my book. Although that last one is pretty funny to me now that I think of it. You guys just wish you comfortable with your sexuality to be naked in public. Oh well. The world needs gloomy gusses and negative nancies too I guess.

You are absolutely RIGHT ! You would NOT be comfortable seeing me walking around naked. Truth be told, I am a few years past my prime "walking around naked" physique.

No. It has nothing to do with sexual repression, or your perception of my religious values. I am quite comfortable with my sexuality, however, I have enough sense to realize that only the uber-fit should show-up naked in public. Just credit my highly developed aesthetic taste, not any such repressive attitudes.

PS: The god hates fags subset of humans are vile and reprehensible. But you need to look at MORE of the zombietime hall of shame. Leftists are not all rainbow flags, pretty in pink, or happy naked people. The FUCK George Bush, HITLER was right-burn the Jew, 9-11 was good ! leftists are pretty scary.

Hagbard Celine
05-02-2007, 04:51 PM
You are absolutely RIGHT ! You would NOT be comfortable seeing me walking around naked. Truth be told, I am a few years past my prime "walking around naked" physique.

No. It has nothing to do with sexual repression, or your perception of my religious values. I am quite comfortable with my sexuality, however, I have enough sense to realize that only the uber-fit should show-up naked in public. Just credit my highly developed aesthetic taste, not any such repressive attitudes.

PS: The god hates fags subset of humans are vile and reprehensible. But you need to look at MORE of the zombietime hall of shame. Leftists are not all rainbow flags, pretty in pink, or happy naked people. The FUCK George Bush, HITLER was right-burn the Jew, 9-11 was good ! leftists are pretty scary.

I think we can agree that there are morons and extremists on both sides. Neither has a monopoly on truth or righteousness.
http://ken_ashford.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/211_morans.jpg

Hobbit
05-02-2007, 04:55 PM
I don't walk around naked because it would cause the entire female half of the world to grind to a screeching halt in awe, wonder, desire, and especially arousal.

Sorry ladies. It's for your own good.