PDA

View Full Version : Bedbug infestation is now epidemic in the U.S.

HogTrash
08-25-2010, 04:38 PM
By the end of the 20th century the bedbug had been all but eradicated in the United States.

Now for some reason their back with a vengence and have spread from coast to coast.

Several years ago it was being reported that bedbugs were being reintroduced to America by the massive illegal alien invasion.

Now that the infestation has become epidemic, we nolonger hear about who is responsible...The reason, political correctness.

Wake up people.....PC is literally eating us alive.

Amid a national outbreak of the parasitic insects, The Daily Beast crunched numbers provided by a national exterminator to rank the 10 cities with the worst bedbug problem.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-08-24/bedbug-outbreak-which-cities-are-most-infested/

pete311
08-25-2010, 05:21 PM
I bet this has created jobs. I was bitten by bedbugs in Kenya. They leave nasty itchy welts that last a couple weeks.

Sweetchuck
08-25-2010, 05:42 PM
Dammit - and I thought this was going to be the post where PC wasn't mentioned... then that last line.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

krisy
08-25-2010, 06:33 PM
I'm in Cincy-the number one city!!!:lame2::lame2:

They are taking about it constantly on the news. Supposedly 1 out of 5 people are reporting having them!!!! We are outside of Cincy,but not far. They said on the radio that the problem is that they can't use the chemicals they used to because they were outlawed in the 40's and 50's. They try to use natural crap and it doesn't work,but the chemicals are harsh.

HogTrash
08-25-2010, 07:16 PM
Dammit - and I thought this was going to be the post where PC wasn't mentioned... then that last line.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:PC has been deeply embedded into American Culture.

It involves nearly every aspect of your life, whether I mention it or not.

If you are truely sick and tired of it, then you should kill PC instead of the messenger.

MtnBiker
08-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Hilarous, someone should make a sign for the next immigration rally.

"Control the flow of illegal aliens
and stop the infestation of bed bugs"

Sweetchuck
08-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Like we don't have our fair share of dirtbags.

You hear this kind of shit from Savage. He pisses and moans about illegals infesting us with shit like head lice or whatever.

He and anyone else who believes this shit needs to spend a couple weeks in Appalachia.

Agnapostate
08-26-2010, 01:28 AM
Several years ago it was being reported that bedbugs were being reintroduced to America by the massive illegal alien invasion.

Actually, I think it was smallpox, measles, and influenza that were introduced to America by the massive illegal alien invasion.

Gaffer
08-26-2010, 07:02 AM
I'm in Cincy-the number one city!!!:lame2::lame2:

They are taking about it constantly on the news. Supposedly 1 out of 5 people are reporting having them!!!! We are outside of Cincy,but not far. They said on the radio that the problem is that they can't use the chemicals they used to because they were outlawed in the 40's and 50's. They try to use natural crap and it doesn't work,but the chemicals are harsh.

DDT was the best at killing off bugs of any sort. It was banned because they "thought" it was harmful to other creatures. They used a fogger in my town in the 50's to spray the DDT and us kids use to ride behind the truck in the fog on our bikes. DDT has a sweet tangy smell.

Like anything it needs to be used correctly and banned entirely.

Insein
08-26-2010, 07:37 AM
Actually, I think it was smallpox, measles, and influenza that were introduced to America by the massive illegal alien invasion.

True but that was our ancestors conquering America. Natives lost that war. Hopefully we don't lose the one to the Mexicans.

Agnapostate
08-26-2010, 10:24 AM
True but that was our ancestors conquering America. Natives lost that war.

So were your ancestors viral microbes or natives?

Hopefully we don't lose the one to the Mexicans.

Those who live by the sword die by the sword. It would only be fitting for those of the same racial stock as the natives of the U.S. to overcome interlopers.

Insein
08-26-2010, 12:11 PM
So were your ancestors viral microbes or natives?

Those who live by the sword die by the sword. It would only be fitting for those of the same racial stock as the natives of the U.S. to overcome interlopers.

Could happen if we allow it.

Agnapostate
08-26-2010, 03:01 PM
Could happen if we allow it.

It's not a matter of your allowance. Go to Stormfront; they've already recognized that.

HogTrash
08-27-2010, 10:00 AM
Hilarous, someone should make a sign for the next immigration rally.

"Control the flow of illegal aliens
and stop the infestation of bed bugs"It may not be so "Hilarious" as you imagine when your family becomes their next meal.

HogTrash
08-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Could happen if we allow it.Sorry Insein, but Aggy's right on this one...We have "allowed" it and the folks at Stormfront do recognize it.

When you're observing from outside it's easier to see what's happening, and Stormfront, Aggy and myself are definately on the outside.

The big picture from the pressbox above the 50 yard line is a much better view of the ballgame than the 22 men on the field of play have.

It's not a matter of your allowance. Go to Stormfront; they've already recognized that.True, but Mainstream America's view has been obscured for decades by the smoke and mirrors of deceit and misdirection.

Whitey has been programmed to abandon common sense and adopt the lies of Political Correctness by white Progressive traitors.

Having the Schools, Universities and Main Stream Media as allies has given them tremendous influence and control over Main Stream America.

The white race has "allowed" it because PC has convinced them to accept all blame and to ignore the true intentions of the minorities who hate them.