PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Birth Controversy from America.gov

crin63
08-25-2010, 08:06 PM
From the POTUS own team comes the fact that he was a dual citizen at birth, which makes him ineligible to be POTUS.

I know just beating a dead horse but facts are facts.

The Obama Birth Controversy

— By Todd Leventhal, 21 August 2009

During the past year, a number of conspiracy theorists have suggested that President Obama was not born in the United States. If this were true — which it is not — he would not be eligible to be the U.S. president, who must be a natural-born American.

Interestingly, FactCheck.org determined that Obama was originally both a U.S. citizen and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies from 1961 to 1963 (because his father was from Kenya, which gained its independence from the British Empire in 1963), then both a U.S. and Kenyan citizen from 1963 to 1982, and solely a U.S. citizen after that.

http://blogs.america.gov/rumors/2009/08/21/the-obama-birth-controversy/

HogTrash
08-25-2010, 08:13 PM
From the POTUS own team comes the fact that he was a dual citizen at birth, which makes him ineligible to be POTUS.

http://blogs.america.gov/rumors/2009/08/21/the-obama-birth-controversy/The accusation of "beating a dead horse" is just a way of shutting people up.

This should be continuously brought up untill America gets the messege.

The man is hiding something!

KarlMarx
08-25-2010, 08:44 PM
Article 2 Section 1 - United States Constitution

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Sweetchuck
08-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Oh no!

Not the biiiiiiiiiiiirthers again.

Jeff
08-25-2010, 11:51 PM
The accusation of "beating a dead horse" is just a way of shutting people up.

This should be continuously brought up untill America gets the messege.

The man is hiding something!

Think how easy it would be to shut everyone up and just show it , not our rock star he is the almighty, guess this is what happens when ya elect a terrorist into office :puke:

Insein
08-26-2010, 07:33 AM
I get what people are trying to achieve. Its just that there is only 2 years before the election to remove him. Right or wrong, the birther movement can be easily cast into a fringe corner and be used to paint conservative candidates as fringe also. Its politics. I don't believe a word the guy says on anything about his origins. However, for the sake of the country, we need to focus on neutering him in 2010 and getting him out of office in 2012. If we fail there, it won't really matter what dirt we have on him. He'll have 4 more years to silence his opponents.

Jeff
08-26-2010, 01:18 PM
I get what people are trying to achieve. Its just that there is only 2 years before the election to remove him. Right or wrong, the birther movement can be easily cast into a fringe corner and be used to paint conservative candidates as fringe also. Its politics. I don't believe a word the guy says on anything about his origins. However, for the sake of the country, we need to focus on neutering him in 2010 and getting him out of office in 2012. If we fail there, it won't really matter what dirt we have on him. He'll have 4 more years to silence his opponents.

How true !!!

Missileman
08-26-2010, 06:58 PM

I believe several states have passed a law that future presidential candidates will have to prove eligibility before being placed on the ballot.

bullypulpit
08-26-2010, 09:53 PM

http://blogs.america.gov/rumors/2009/08/21/the-obama-birth-controversy/

Facts...which you are completely lacking. :cuckoo:

SpidermanTUba
08-26-2010, 09:58 PM

No it doesn't.