PDA

View Full Version : What If Saddam Were Alive Today?

namvet
08-31-2010, 08:12 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/24xq7fp.jpg

Palin Rider
08-31-2010, 09:48 PM
In other words, the same thing Reagan and Daddy Bush were doing before Kuwait was invaded. :laugh:

Noir
09-01-2010, 08:14 AM
in other words, the same thing reagan and daddy bush were doing before kuwait was invaded. :laugh:

qft

jimnyc
09-01-2010, 08:26 AM
In other words, the same thing Reagan and Daddy Bush were doing before Kuwait was invaded. :laugh:

qft

Both Reagan and GB1 might have done so, without the bowing which Obama would do of course - but if they did, it was before 12 years of long, long ignored resolutions by the Iraq leadership. I guess you guys like to forget that detail. Do you really think Reagan or Bush would ever visit Saddam and have a pleasant sit down and greet while they were ignoring all the resolutions and proclaiming they had WMD's? Sorry, but that territory belongs to the Democrats.

namvet
09-01-2010, 08:41 AM

and they both won the war. now you have a black man in full retreat.

KarlMarx
09-01-2010, 09:52 AM
Q: What if Saddam Hussein were still alive today?

A1: A million people would be dead and it would be Bush's fault

A2: or just plain and simple.... it would just be Bush's fault

Palin Rider
09-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Both Reagan and GB1 might have done so, without the bowing which Obama would do of course - but if they did, it was before 12 years of long, long ignored resolutions by the Iraq leadership. I guess you guys like to forget that detail.

Not at all. It was fairly clear to me that namvet wasn't planning on a serious discussion. Why clutter his silliness with details?