PDA

View Full Version : More Taser trouble:

revelarts
09-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Sheriff Deputies Tase a Man in his own home.
After he called Paramedics for fall.
Mans a Cancer survivor and Heart patient.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=7640009

jimnyc
09-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Wow, that's messed up. Even if the old dude was wrong somehow, like they couldn't just stand him up and cuff him? I know tasing someone is better than shooting them, but some cops seem to be using them as if they are playing cowboys and indians when they were kids. I hope the guys sues them and gets a ton, and the officers see more than a suspension - hopefully shitcanned. If that were my father and I were home, I'd be in jail too for trying to beat the crap out of the cops.

Noir
09-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Wow,
The cameras mounted on the tasers are a good idea, and will prove their worth here.

SassyLady
09-04-2010, 01:23 AM
Wow .... what idiots the cops were. The guy told the paramedics he was in so much pain that if he had a gun he'd put it to his head and they called the sheriff to come take him away for a psych eval.....well, that's Marin County for you.

It was weird when I saw the reporters .... I see them all the time.

darin
09-04-2010, 11:50 AM
cameras mounted ON the tasers, Noir?? Wow.

This kind of thing will stop when people like the guy who was tased wins millions. MONEY motivates government - NOTHING else.

The biased news is pathetic.

"....in a case where the police went too far...."

Then the chick adds in quietly "...well, a judge and jury will have to decide that...."

:-/

HOLY SHIT that is scary...

"STOP RESISTING!!"

Ya know? That is EXACTLY like what's going on in society. Liberals in our Schools and Government FORCE Their agenda, like little taser darts, into our lives. When we try to resist, they squeeze and pressure and sue us.

"I don't WANT my kids to learn about oral sex in kindergarten!"

"STOP RESISTING!!"

"I don't want my government taking 1/3rd of my pay "for my own good"

"STOP RESISTING!"

Ad nauseam.

Noir
09-04-2010, 12:32 PM
cameras mounted ON the tasers, Noir?? Wow.

This kind of thing will stop when people like the guy who was tased wins millions. MONEY motivates government - NOTHING else.

The biased news is pathetic.

"....in a case where the police went too far...."

Then the chick adds in quietly "...well, a judge and jury will have to decide that...."

:-/

HOLY SHIT that is scary...

"STOP RESISTING!!"

Ya know? That is EXACTLY like what's going on in society. Liberals in our Schools and Government FORCE Their agenda, like little taser darts, into our lives. When we try to resist, they squeeze and pressure and sue us.

"I don't WANT my kids to learn about oral sex in kindergarten!"

"STOP RESISTING!!"

"I don't want my government taking 1/3rd of my pay "for my own good"

"STOP RESISTING!"

Ad nauseam.

...did I say something wrong?
I just think the cameras on the tasers are a good idea, presumably the camera has to be active for the taser to be activated, which allows objective review later, 'in' this case it's pretty clear the guy with the taser over-reacted and because of the camera he has nowhere to hide.

darin
09-04-2010, 02:44 PM
...did I say something wrong?
I just think the cameras on the tasers are a good idea, presumably the camera has to be active for the taser to be activated, which allows objective review later, 'in' this case it's pretty clear the guy with the taser over-reacted and because of the camera he has nowhere to hide.

No - I just read what you wrote before I heard that part of the vid. Just saying it's very strange - the place we've come as a society.

revelarts
09-18-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't know why I keep running into these things.

not a taser just a cop pushing a feisty older woman around.
"The incident resulted in more than $1,500 in medical bills, said Martin, 50. She obtained a video of the ordeal and posted it to YouTube to bring attention to the department."

Read more: (http://newsok.com/wister-woman-contests-arrest- says-chief-used-excessive-force/article/3495447#ixzz0zvLDmWVA http://feeds.newsok.tv/services/player/bcpid1681694480?bctid=610140474001)

http://newsok.com/wister-woman-contests-arrest-says-chief-used-excessive-force/article/3495447