PDA

View Full Version : Dims Busted Over Fake Tea Party

Solar
09-06-2010, 03:55 PM
I love how libs think were as stupid as their constituency.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Michigan Supreme Court has made the final decision eliminating the fraudulent “Tea Party” Party from the 2010 elections.

Two of Michigan’s Democrat appointed justices joined its small three Republican appointed contingent to declare the so-called “Tea Party” Party ineligible for the ballot.

For months various Democrats and union members have been trying to create a new political party in Michigan misleadingly named the “Tea Party” Party. 23 candidates had been slated from this Democrat dirty trick effort in order to confuse voters into imagining that they are voting for candidates that actually support Tea Party movement ideals.

The scandal has caused at least one Democrat to be thrown out of his party position and has now been unmasked as a fraud by the courts.

No actual Tea Party groups in Michigan had any connection with the effort and all had no idea who was running the fake Tea Party campaign.
more~~~
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/27372

REDWHITEBLUE2
09-06-2010, 05:46 PM
I love how libs think were as stupid as their constituency.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

more~~~
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/27372
:2up:How you doing my brother? you are sorely missed at the other forum Harry says it's just not the same with only 3 horsemen

Solar
09-06-2010, 06:55 PM
:2up:How you doing my brother? you are sorely missed at the other forum Harry says it's just not the same with only 3 horsemen

:cheers2: Were doing great.

I saw that thread and so did ST, she got into it with admin, and every time she made a point, he deleted it, so she told him what a hypocrite he was for not following a Conservative code, and taking the side of a foreign troll over a Conservative.

He got pissed and deleted the thread, so ST quit.
As soon as we get our forum up and running, you'll have to join us.:slap:

Noir
09-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Lawl.

Reminds me of sommit similar in Norn Iron a few years ago. One of the MLAs, Ian Paisley moved constituencies, and another party put up a candidate called 'Ian Parsley'
It's unknown how many voted for Parsley thinking it was Paisley but I thought it was a pretty epic move nonetheless.

Solar
09-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Lawl.

Reminds me of sommit similar in Norn Iron a few years ago. One of the MLAs, Ian Paisley moved constituencies, and another party put up a candidate called 'Ian Parsley'
It's unknown how many voted for Parsley thinking it was Paisley but I thought it was a pretty epic move nonetheless.

Yeah, it's hard to tell if it would have had an effect, but it's probable it could have siphoned of a few votes.

I know a couple of so called Conservatives that don't follow the issues whatsoever, and vote a strict GOP ticket, that's why I tell them to be careful about mailers purporting themselves to be representative of the right.
Here in Ca, the Dims have been known to back a RHINO and sending out a mailer with all the people they claim to be other rightwing supporters, only upon closer examination do you see they are just another bunch of libs pretending.

So yes, I guess it's possible, or they wouldn't go to all the trouble to fool people.

Just not as many on the right are as gullible....