PDA

View Full Version : Three New Organizations Join the 9/11 Truth Movement

Sertes
09-12-2010, 01:44 PM
This short video announces three new organizations joining the 9/11 Truth Movement: Actors and Artists for 9/11 Truth, Military Officers for 9/11 Truth, and Scientists for 9/11 Truth.

The new groups launched on September 9, 2010, at simultaneous press conferences in Los Angeles and New York, where they collectively called for a new investigation into 9/11 in the context of growing public opposition to the war in Afghanistan.

This video advisory was released nationally via PR Newswire, and the news was picked up by major wire services and several mainstream publications.

2xdwfm2DFIs

Written and directed by Italian film-maker Massimo Mazzucco (“The New American Century”), and narrated by actor Daniel Sunjata, the video briefly explores the nine professional organizations already calling for a new investigation into 9/11, to which the new groups now add their weight.

red states rule
09-12-2010, 01:49 PM
That set the tone for this thread right off

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-b5aW08ivHU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-b5aW08ivHU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sertes
09-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Sure, tell that to them: http://www.militaryofficersfor911truth.org/

red states rule
09-12-2010, 02:21 PM
Sure, tell that to them: http://www.militaryofficersfor911truth.org/

Yea, more 9/11 was an inside job crap

Whats next, Dan rather with documents proving Bush pulled off the crime of the century?

Sertes
09-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Yea, more 9/11 was an inside job crap

Whats next, Dan rather with documents proving Bush pulled off the crime of the century?

Uh, who's blaming Bush, actually? He could not tie his shoes.

red states rule
09-12-2010, 02:38 PM

I have read alot from the 9-11 truth kooks who say Bush was behind 9/11

The usual crap that come from people with tin foil hats, who watch for the black helicopters, and check under their beds for government agents out to silence them

P3dotme
09-12-2010, 03:10 PM
I have read alot from the 9-11 truth kooks who say Bush was behind 9/11

The usual crap that come from people with tin foil hats, who watch for the black helicopters, and check under their beds for government agents out to silence them

I also doubt Bush would do something like that, but the 9-11 may have been caused by someone else.
From what I heard blaming Bush isn't the point of the 9-11 truth movement, there's no way you can deny a possibility of the 9-11 attack coming from another source rather than the Al Qaeda.

red states rule
09-12-2010, 03:13 PM
I also doubt Bush would do something like that, but the 9-11 may have been caused by someone else.
From what I heard blaming Bush isn't the point of the 9-11 truth movement, there's no way you can deny a possibility of the 9-11 attack coming from another source rather than the Al Qaeda.

Againm the Twilight Zone is perfect for the "truth" crowd

Even when these people see the jets hitting the tower they still think something else happened

Nukeman
09-12-2010, 03:20 PM
gee looks like a plane to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c&feature=related

red states rule
09-12-2010, 03:23 PM
gee looks like a plane to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c&feature=relate

I also remember seeing another 9-11 truther Rosie O'Donnel say on TV 9-11 was the first time steel ever melted

I guess she never heard of Pittsburg and US Steel. They did that everyday

jimnyc
09-12-2010, 04:06 PM
This short video announces three new organizations joining the 9/11 Truth Movement: Actors and Artists for 9/11 Truth, Military Officers for 9/11 Truth, and Scientists for 9/11 Truth

What new "proof" do any of these organizations bring to the table that we haven't already been nauseated by? Why should I care what actors/artists think, unless they bring some sort of new proof to the table? Same goes for military officers and scientists? Fancy sounding names BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF? I would assume making new announcements means they are bringing more to the table than the other tinfoil hat wearing organizations we've been hearing from since 9/11 - can you break down this new proof for me?

jimnyc
09-12-2010, 04:08 PM

Maybe the people you just said were involved in this announcement?

WHEREAS the Bush-Cheney administration’s public interpretation of the 9/11 attacks has had negative consequences for the USA and the world as a whole; and

WHEREAS the official investigations of these attacks have been led by people closely aligned with, or even employed by, the Bush-Cheney administration; and

http://actorsandartistsfor911truth.com/Petition.htm

Do you even read your lame tripe before getting a hard on and posting?

Sertes
09-12-2010, 05:34 PM
What new "proof" do any of these organizations bring to the table that we haven't already been nauseated by? Why should I care what actors/artists think, unless they bring some sort of new proof to the table? Same goes for military officers and scientists? Fancy sounding names BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF? I would assume making new announcements means they are bringing more to the table than the other tinfoil hat wearing organizations we've been hearing from since 9/11 - can you break down this new proof for me?

Proof? It's the same things you dismiss over and over.

1) Minister of Transportation Mineta testimony under oath before 9/11 commission: Cheney was in command and aware of the pentagon plane since it was 50 miles out
2) Barry Jennings testimony of explosions at WTC7 before either Twin Tower collapse
3) According to NIST the collapse of WTC1 is essentially a free-fall of the upper block (18 floors) into the 92 underlying floors, without any slow down. Physically impossible and wholly unbeliveable.

Plus a couple more, post 2008:

4) According to NIST WTC7 is the only steel-framed high-rise in history to ever collapse due to fires alone. Debris damage played no role on the collapse dynamic. And yet, again according to NIST, we have 2.25 seconds of complete free-fall through the path of most resistance. Physically impossible and wholly unbeliveable.
5) A peer-reviewed uncontested scientific study conclusively demonstrated the presence of unreacted nano-thermite in 4 different dusts samples taken around the wtc area hours after the attack

Sertes
09-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Maybe the people you just said were involved in this announcement?

Ok, if it's true point me where they state George Walker Bush was behind 9/11.

This is one of the most pathetic idiocies ever written about the 9/11 Truth Movement, the Master Excuse.

Alias.258
09-12-2010, 05:46 PM
A good read on the subject is
Why America Slept: The Failure To Prevent 9/11
Gerald Posner
ISBN: 0-375-50879-1

The book was complete enough to use as a source in this post. The author of the books formed opinion is that "The failure to have prevented 9/11 was a systematic one". I happen to agree. None of this shit of people about people in the US government were behind it.

jimnyc
09-12-2010, 06:06 PM
A good read on the subject is
Why America Slept: The Failure To Prevent 9/11
Gerald Posner
ISBN: 0-375-50879-1

The book was complete enough to use as a source in this post. The author of the books formed opinion is that "The failure to have prevented 9/11 was a systematic one". I happen to agree. None of this shit of people about people in the US government were behind it.

Don't waste your time pointing any of the nitwits to any reading other than the "truther" shit, they won't be bothered with your reading. The peahead in this thread is from Italy and is lost on spending every waking moment trying to prove 9/11 was an "inside job" - and in 9 years NONE of them have come up with a single piece of solid proof to dispute the governments and many agencies mountains of proof. Yes, the US fucked up in safeguarding us. Yes, I'm sure individual mistakes were made that very day, and we paid the price for not being prepared. But all of the fuckups in the world won't prove anything even close to an inside job. All you do if you take them seriously is waste a ton of posting time and the tinfoil boy will still keep coming at you with the same "proof" over and over and over - which in itself is no proof whatsoever.

revelarts
09-12-2010, 08:40 PM
As much as I'd like to join in on the "Twilight zone", "you tin foiled headed FOOLS!" band wagon here I can't. (powerful reasoning by the way. name calling and ridicule fix it so you don't have to answer any stupid questions about wittinesses and incongruent evidence n stuff)

if I was on a jury I couldn't vote to say that everything about the gov't story is airtight and unquestionable. If the gov't was a known as being trust worthy I might be more inclined to believe them. I did believe them completely at 1st, dang the gov't lies so much i have to question everything they say.

But here's something that flowed from the 9/11 issue that throws me off.
Ok, the Gov't says Bin Laden Did it. Wanted dead or alive! He's the mastermind killer. OK we bust into Afghanistan Guns blazing. Then we find out he's in Tora Bora. After 7 years of a couple of unofficial and official stories we hear from a man who says he's THE Delta Force team commander that was there to capture/kill Bin Laden. He says he had 2 plans that he believes would have done the job. He sent them both up the chain of command, both rejected. He says there plans are never rejected. So later they say they are going to try a riskier frontal assault but gets word that CIA has a good fix on BinLaden and the air-force comes and Bombs the heck out of some caves. Delta force is sent home and 6 months later he sees Bin Laden on TV.

That's the last Officail/unofficail word I've heard on the subject. But before that there were many unofficial reports supposedly leaked from soldiers from Afghanistan that said that he was allowed to leave and maybe even helicoptered out of Tora Bora completely unassaulted. But Rumsfield said that there was never any sure intel that he was even in Tora Bora And we don't know where he is. he's so sneaky.

So what's a soul to believe? Rumsfield wouldn't lie? would he? The soldiers are wrong. The soldiers are lying. Rotten troops. probably trick by the media. They lie from time to time to though. Hmmm.

Ok whatever happened in Tora Bora Bin Laden got away, never there whatever. But he's still on the most wanted list right? Yes, by the FBI but Bush said he's not really concerned about where he is. So wait a minute the mastermind and leader of the worse terrorist attack EVER in the U.S. is still at large able to more damage and he doesn't care if we catch him or not. WHAT the H-E-double hockey sticks!?!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/911timeline/main/escapeafghanistan.html

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mmtPBTybQ9k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mmtPBTybQ9k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/apLVd7_66ds?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/apLVd7_66ds?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bush said a few odd thing here but 1 sticks out to me. The "Afghanistan's no longer a Training base" bit. Many of the pilots where trained in U.S.. Bin laden doesn't need Afghanistan as a base.

Um ... so what's really going going on GW? At 1st it was .. "we won't rest until we bring the culprets to Justice. now it's , "you little folks don't understand what the wars all about. we don't need to worry our pretty little heads bout no Bin laden. "
Do we care about someone who killed 0ver 2500 people in the U.S. or not.

Among all the questions that come from this, can any of you tell me Why
1. We didn't capture/kill him in Afghanistan in Tora Bora? (or wherever)
2. We don't want to get him now? (maybe it's just to make him let his guard down, yeah that's the ticket).

Crap like this adds to my confusion over the whole 9-11 issue. And makes me wonder just what is really going on.

jimnyc
09-12-2010, 08:52 PM
But here's something that flowed from the 9/11 issue that throws me off.
Ok, the Gov't says Bin Laden Did it. Wanted dead or alive! He's the mastermind killer. OK we bust into Afghanistan Guns blazing. Then we find out he's in Tora Bora. After 7 years of a couple of unofficial and official stories we hear from a man who says he's THE Delta Force team commander that was there to capture/kill Bin Laden. He says he had 2 plans that he believes would have done the job. He sent them both up the chain of command, both rejected. He says there plans are never rejected. So later they say they are going to try a riskier frontal assault but gets word that CIA has a good fix on BinLaden and the air-force comes and Bombs the heck out of some caves. Delta force is sent home and 6 months later he sees Bin Laden on TV.

Can you tell me who this commander is? I'd be curious to read about his background. And what do the rest of those in his command state about this incident?

Gaffer
09-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Interesting points rev. And that's the kind of conspiracies that are worth talking about and debating. The truthers bullshit is just plain silliness. Now if we want to talk about cover ups following 9/11 or incompetence on the part of the government, I can get into that.

jimnyc
09-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Interesting points rev. And that's the kind of conspiracies that are worth talking about and debating. The truthers bullshit is just plain silliness. Now if we want to talk about cover ups following 9/11 or incompetence on the part of the government, I can get into that.

While I agree with you wholeheartedly that these types of questions are those actually worth debating, there's a reason I asked the questions I did. The "Commander" who gave out this information of course comes back as "anonymous" and no other men with him were apparently willing to speak up. And the "fayettville observer" which is apparently where this story emanated from has no record of the story, while it is repeated on a bunch of conspiracy sites. I tend to not put too much weight into stories coming from anonymous sources.

SassyLady
09-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Proof? It's the same things you dismiss over and over.

1) Minister of Transportation Mineta testimony under oath before 9/11 commission: Cheney was in command and aware of the pentagon plane since it was 50 miles out

So???? I'm sure he was getting updates from the minute the first tower was hit.

2) Barry Jennings testimony of explosions at WTC7 before either Twin Tower collapse
3) According to NIST the collapse of WTC1 is essentially a free-fall of the upper block (18 floors) into the 92 underlying floors, without any slow down. Physically impossible and wholly unbeliveable.

So, if it was physically impossible, are they still standing? Obviously it was possible because they did, indeed, fall.....

Plus a couple more, post 2008:

4) According to NIST WTC7 is the only steel-framed high-rise in history to ever collapse due to fires alone. Debris damage played no role on the collapse dynamic. And yet, again according to NIST, we have 2.25 seconds of complete free-fall through the path of most resistance. Physically impossible and wholly unbeliveable.

Perhaps this should be the new way to demolish a highrise...has anyone ever tried it before? Just because it's the only time in history does not make it "impossible".

5) A peer-reviewed uncontested scientific study conclusively demonstrated the presence of unreacted nano-thermite in 4 different dusts samples taken around the wtc area hours after the attack

Can they prove a timeline for those nano-thermite dust samples? When they were brought into the towers? Days, weeks, months, years? How long does the residue remain?

jimnyc
09-12-2010, 09:28 PM
MKP - just a word of warning, unless you want to be typing for the next month and make no progress whatsoever, and feel like your head has been put through a meatgrinder - do not engage him in point by point discussions. He has a lot to say but no proof - 'nuff said. Full of hot air and the tinfoil and other metal objects around his noggin have long started to rust.

Gaffer
09-12-2010, 09:34 PM
While I agree with you wholeheartedly that these types of questions are those actually worth debating, there's a reason I asked the questions I did. The "Commander" who gave out this information of course comes back as "anonymous" and no other men with him were apparently willing to speak up. And the "fayettville observer" which is apparently where this story emanated from has no record of the story, while it is repeated on a bunch of conspiracy sites. I tend to not put too much weight into stories coming from anonymous sources.

I agree, if its anonymous its usually make believe. And most cover ups usually involve incompetency, not a conspiracy against the country.

SassyLady
09-12-2010, 09:42 PM
MKP - just a word of warning, unless you want to be typing for the next month and make no progress whatsoever, and feel like your head has been put through a meatgrinder - do not engage him in point by point discussions. He has a lot to say but no proof - 'nuff said. Full of hot air and the tinfoil and other metal objects around his noggin have long started to rust.

Got ya! Already got a headache!

Sertes
09-13-2010, 02:45 AM

After all the pointless insults, now you play the role of gatekeeper too?

Bravo!

red states rule
09-13-2010, 02:56 AM
You can't argue with logic like this, can you?

/11 Was an Inside Job
The raccoon’s disgusting, bloated carcass made a wheezing sound as I poked it with the stick. I watched as it floated across the brackish water and came to a rest between Rachel Corrie’s concrete thighs.

It'd been a long, emotional week full of heartache and sorrow at Evergreen State College, and now there was a dead raccoon floating in our 9/11 Reflection Pond. Students erected the tiny pool shortly after the “attacks” to honor those who lost their lives as a result of Bush’s pro-Israel policies. Little did they know that Bush would use it as roadkill receptacle. I suppose it was his twisted way of warning me that I was getting too close to the truth about what really happened on 9/11.

Everyone knows it was an inside job. But I've only recently come to understand how deeply inside it really is. Let's take a quick look at some of the facts:

1. The Pentagon. Charlie Sheen and other members of the Brat Pack have already concluded that the lack of any debris or human remains at the crash site proves it was not a commercial aircraft that hit the Pentagon. That means everyone aboard doomed American Airlines Flight 77 – the pilot, the crew, and the passengers - never died in that crash. So where are they? Who knows? Perhaps they’re all relaxing on a beach in Tahiti, enjoying the millions they were awarded in insurance money for their staged deaths.

2. United 93. It’s a known fact that cell phones will not work on commercial aircraft due to a magical forcefield that surrounds the entire hull. Yet the families of those who “died” on United Airlines Flight 93 claim to have received phone calls from their loved ones in the moments leading up to the crash. One must therefore conclude that either the families are lying about the calls, or the calls were never made from that plane. In either case, both the passengers and their families had to have been in on it. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re all at the beach with the Flight 77 jokers, having a good laugh on all of us.

3. The World Trade Center. Anyone who has ever seen two skyscrapers hit by planes knows that they don’t pancake in on themselves in a controlled manner. For the towers to come down the way they did, hundreds of implosion engineers would need to spend days, maybe even weeks placing explosives in strategic locations on numerous floors. They’d have to drill holes in the concrete, saw through steel beams, and run a network of wires throughout the entire building. Such a massive project would be next to impossible to perform without being noticed by the thousands of people who worked in the towers every day. So the only explanation is that they were all in on it. Everyone who died in the towers, everyone who survived, every firefighter and every cop who rushed into the burning buildings to “rescue” people - they were all in on it. The passengers on the planes, the pilots, the crew, and the cab drivers that took them to airport were in on it. The people at the ticket counter were in on it. The guys who loaded the luggage onto the fictional planes were in on it. Those dudes who vacuum the carpet and put new barf bags in the seat pockets before you board, and even the food service people were all in on it. The air traffic controllers who tracked the hijacked aircraft were also in on it. Everyone on the ground who claimed to see the planes hit the building, and every TV cameraman who faked footage of the “attack” were in on it, too.

Obviously, the 9/11 conspiracy is of a grander scale than any of us could have possibly imagined. Thousands, if not millions of people had to be in cahoots with Bush in order to pull the whole thing off. In fact, odds are that you’re all in on it as well.

But I’m on to you.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2006/09/911_was_an_insi.html

Sertes
09-13-2010, 02:58 AM
So???? I'm sure he was getting updates from the minute the first tower was hit.

So after the second hit on the twin towers, when it was clear to anyone that any other hijacked plane would follow the same fate, you still don't intervene, don't send everything has two wings and a military pilot up in the air. Instead a commercial airplane manages to fly undisturbed toward the pentagon for 20 minutes straight. Even at 50 miles out, 9.30 in the morning, the plane was 7 minutes away from the pentagon, and there was time for a shoot down or even just an intercept.
Nope. Nothing at all. And people died at the pentagon.
So what?

So, if it was physically impossible, are they still standing? Obviously it was possible because they did, indeed, fall.....

LOL. Physically impossible in a gravitational collapse. When the upper block of 18 floors impacts the 92th floor he has to slow down: a significant part of its kinetic energy is spent in removing the resistance of the 92th floor. Then the 18+1 floors impact the 91th floor, and a significant part of their kinetic energy is spent in removing the resistance of the 91th floor.
Instead according to the Official Version the speed of the collapse proves that there was no resistance altoghether, which is impossible in a gravitational collapse.

Perhaps this should be the new way to demolish a highrise...has anyone ever tried it before? Just because it's the only time in history does not make it "impossible".

Sure, they set a steel-framed high-rise on fire and 7 hours later it collapses simmetrically and at free-fall speed. Makes sense. A whole sector of controlled demolition contractors now have to find another job.

Can they prove a timeline for those nano-thermite dust samples? When they were brought into the towers? Days, weeks, months, years? How long does the residue remain?

No, they don't engage in pointless conspiracy theories. They stop at what they can conclusively prove, they're chemists.

Sertes
09-13-2010, 03:04 AM
You can't argue with logic like this, can you?

And you're posting here because...? This retard represent no one but himself

You either debate the real claims of 9/11 truth here or debate this retard claims on his website.

red states rule
09-13-2010, 03:12 AM
And you're posting here because...? This retard represent no one but himself

You either debate the real claims of 9/11 truth here or debate this retard claims on his website.

Hey, when I see such logic from the 9-11 truth crowd, I have to share it with you

and this on the plane that hit the Pentagon

Makes you stop and think - right?

9/11 Video Doesn't Hold Water
The U.S. Justice Department released a video last week of what appears to be American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon on the morning of September 11, 2001.

Bush must take Charlie Sheen for an idiot.

The right-wing mind control machine may have pulled the wool over the eyes of the ignorant red state masses, but when it comes to the finer intricacies of aeronautical engineering and aviation crash physics, they’re on Big Chuck’s turf.

If there are two things Charlie Sheen knows, they are: 1) It’s not “kiddie porn” if the website says the babes are “barely legal”, and 2) a Boeing 757 doesn’t simply zip to the ground like a bullet and disintegrate on impact as if it had slammed into a reinforced concrete fortress at 400 mph. Anyone in the movie business will tell you that when a commercial aircraft crashes, it sort of glides down in slow motion, clips the guitar off the top of the Hard Rock Café, and then skids on its belly for about 13 blocks before screeching to a halt mere inches away from the edge of a cliff. Yet to this day, any photographs taken of the Pentagon crash site show very little debris, if any at all.

You’d think that if Bush was going to stage a phony plane crash convincing enough to fool everyone but our most brightest Hollywood stars, he’d at least toss a landing gear or a section of the fuselage out onto the lawn. But the Shrub got cocky and slipped up, and Charlie Sheen was all over him like Charlie Sheen on a barely legal call girl. Now, when a majority of celebrities believe Bush personally flew into the Pentagon with a pair of ACME bat wings and a giant firecracker strapped to his back, out comes this convenient video. But nobody’s buying it, least of all Charlie Sheen.

The video itself is of such poor quality that it wouldn’t even fool Emilio Estevez. The Pentagon can photograph me from outer space, yet they can’t put a camera in their parking lot capable of producing an image larger than three inches wide?

I’m afraid that until Bush provides Sheen with some better footage, or finally allows Molly Ringwald to analyze metallurgical data from all the supposed “debris” recovered at the “crash site”, the jury is still out on Bush's innocence, as well as the fate of Flight 77.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2006/05/911_video_diest.html

revelarts
09-13-2010, 06:54 AM

60 Minutes is a conspiracy site? Are all sites that questions any gov't story dismissed as conspiracy sites Jimny? Whoah. the "Fayettevile Observer" is a conspiracy paper too? Are they a Carolina organ of 9-11 truth and Flying saucers? c'mon Jimny, calm down. Ok look I've questioned CBS news on plenty of items too but the conspiracy you've just proposed, of CBS and 60 minutes not vetting someone that claims to be a Delta Force Commander, disguising him, and letting him tell a yarn like that seems like a stretch too me. But to answer your question, no I don't know of any Delta force members who corroborate his story or deny it. And neither has any one in the Gov't -other than maybe the oracle of truth Rumsfield- come out and specifically denied his version.

Gaffer
09-13-2010, 07:28 AM
60 Minutes is a conspiracy site? Are all sites that questions any gov't story dismissed as conspiracy sites Jimny? Whoah. the "Fayettevile Observer" is a conspiracy paper too? Are they a Carolina organ of 9-11 truth and Flying saucers? c'mon Jimny, calm down. Ok look I've questioned CBS news on plenty of items too but the conspiracy you've just proposed, of CBS and 60 minutes not vetting someone that claims to be a Delta Force Commander, disguising him, and letting him tell a yarn like that seems like a stretch too me. But to answer your question, no I don't know of any Delta force members who corroborate his story or deny it. And neither has any one in the Gov't -other than maybe the oracle of truth Rumsfield- come out and specifically denied his version.

I had not heard of this delta force guy until you brought it up. But then I don't watch tv and don't hear about all the little suspicions and accusations that go on. This sounds a lot like a guy that use to work with me. He claimed to be a Vietnam vet. He was Navy so he claimed to be a Seal. He then went on to say he did 7 tours in Vietnam, was wounded multiple times, received no less than three congressional medals of honor. And he worked as a security guard for a trucking company to supplement his retirement. He seems to have about as much credibility as the delta force guy. They might be one and the same.

revelarts
09-13-2010, 08:01 AM
ooo kkkk

SO, Jimny and Gaffer what do you think happened to Bin Laden? And Please give me unquestionable confirmations of all your reports.

jimnyc
09-13-2010, 08:22 AM

The site you sent me to stated it was an anonymous source who claimed to be the commander. YOUR site stated it was originally published in the Fayettville Observer - and I checked their site and couldn't find it. I never said the paper was a conspiracy site. I simply made it clear that there was no way to verify the claims of the writer who made the claims for the commander, nor could I find the original article.

I'm sorry if you feel I'm upset or need to calm down, I was simply explaining to Gaffer how the information you provided doesn't provide us with really anything, except questions. Kinda odd that something SO important would be from an anonymous source with no other corroborating evidence. Without any of that, yes, I dismiss it.

jimnyc
09-13-2010, 08:24 AM
ooo kkkk

SO, Jimny and Gaffer what do you think happened to Bin Laden? And Please give me unquestionable confirmations of all your reports.

The difference is, I will give you my OPINION and not state it as fact and then claim conspiracies and coverups. I think he has a lot of $$$ and friends and is either being hidden in Pakistan or Iran.

revelarts
09-13-2010, 12:00 PM
Jimny , did you take a class in Obfuscation. Your very good at it. You mentioned the Fayetteville paper but never mentioned 60 minutes as a source in your dismissal. Why? I'm not sure I want to hear. It'll be another snow job. See this Is why it's hard to talk to people they adhere to there opinions and when any evidence comes along that might cause them to make them make any small adjustments it's quickly dismissed. but anything that confirms their opinion is well, just TRUE, of course. Why would anyone even question that?

jimny it's hard to discuss an issue when people bend over backwards to see reports from major news agencies and military people (on the ground) as completely bogus. Especially without any evidence to the contrary. An seemingly ignore all questions that take us off gov't plantation of info.

BY the way, You've never gave an answer my Bush question. Is Bin Laden a valid target or not? Why did he say he wasn't? I mean a reason that makes sense, not the nonsense he gave. Have a opinion there?

jimnyc
09-13-2010, 12:30 PM
Jimny , did you take a class in Obfuscation. Your very good at it. You mentioned the Fayetteville paper but never mentioned 60 minutes as a source in your dismissal. Why? I'm not sure I want to hear. It'll be another snow job. See this Is why it's hard to talk to people they adhere to there opinions and when any evidence comes along that might cause them to make them make any small adjustments it's quickly dismissed. but anything that confirms their opinion is well, just TRUE, of course. Why would anyone even question that?

jimny it's hard to discuss an issue when people bend over backwards to see reports from major news agencies and military people (on the ground) as completely bogus. Especially without any evidence to the contrary. An seemingly ignore all questions that take us off gov't plantation of info.

BY the way, You've never gave an answer my Bush question. Is Bin Laden a valid target or not? Why did he say he wasn't? I mean a reason that makes sense, not the nonsense he gave. Have a opinion there?

You claim to a anonymous source as fact and accuse me of obfuscation? Whether the Observer or 60 minutes - what is the commanders name, and what does anyone under his command state about these supposed anonymous "facts"? And I'm not adhering to opinions, I'm adhering to FACTS. I'm sorry if I'm not like you and look at anonymous sources as facts. When specific names are mentioned, with specific proof, with corroboration - then I will take these lame stories more seriously.

I only dismiss things entered into evidence without appropriate sources. Sorry, I tend to deal in reality and not anonymous sources. Evidence to the contrary? One needs to have factual evidence before I even need to bother debating it.

I think everyone and anyone involved in terrorism is a valid target, and Bin Laden certainly so. I am not GW and he's an idiot if he thinks OBL is not a valid target.

You're trying to make it sound as if I dismiss anything outside of the official reports, when in reality I dismiss conspiracy theories and bogus evidence reported anonymously.

jimnyc
09-13-2010, 12:37 PM
BTW, if you think this "commander" and his anonymous word are so valid, contrary to my belief, why isn't this story on every news station in the world? Sounds like a smoking gun type of story, but for some odd reason it appears that the media is giving it as much respect as I am. Why isn't the Democrat led congress demanding an investigation into his story? Are the Dems possibly trying to help conceal his identity and story? Why do you think he remains anonymous, and such an astounding story is not being further investigated?

revelarts
09-13-2010, 05:57 PM
off the top of my head I can give you a list as long as my leg of stories that have only run in one or 2 places in the U.S. press and were never picked up on by the rest of the news media.
That's not hard to understand at all, happens all the time.

In general though, that's a good question. If it is true WHY HAVEN"T THEY?

As far as the Dems, they are to busy looking hawkish to bring this up plus only a hand full are seriously anti war to begin with.

Indy
09-13-2010, 07:20 PM
This short video announces three new organizations joining the 9/11 Truth Movement: Actors and Artists for 9/11 Truth, Military Officers for 9/11 Truth, and Scientists for 9/11 Truth.

The new groups launched on September 9, 2010, at simultaneous press conferences in Los Angeles and New York, where they collectively called for a new investigation into 9/11 in the context of growing public opposition to the war in Afghanistan.

This video advisory was released nationally via PR Newswire, and the news was picked up by major wire services and several mainstream publications.

2xdwfm2DFIs

Written and directed by Italian film-maker Massimo Mazzucco (“The New American Century”), and narrated by actor Daniel Sunjata, the video briefly explores the nine professional organizations already calling for a new investigation into 9/11, to which the new groups now add their weight.

Sure, and Katrina was an inside job.With 9/11, hundreds of people would have been involved, yet not so much as a peep. The odds are better on winning the lottery. Three more groups added to the loonies. Odds are better that Obama was born in Kenya.

Dante
09-13-2010, 07:55 PM
[QUOTE=red states rule;441564]Yea, more 9/11 was an inside job crap
Maybe Brietbart and FOX News might scoop with an altered video. This would give patriotic credibility to the Truthers as with the Birthers. LOL
Then we can all down to the Post Office and salute the Flag.

Gaffer
09-13-2010, 08:14 PM
bin laden is in iran. That's my belief.

As for going after him, that's something they will do, but what Bush meant was that it wasn't a priority just to catch him. Getting bin laden will not end anything. They just get the financier. He's an inspirational head, but of no other real importance. There are other operational figures that are more important targets than him.

red states rule
09-14-2010, 02:36 AM
[QUOTE=red states rule;441564]Yea, more 9/11 was an inside job crap
Maybe Brietbart and FOX News might scoop with an altered video. This would give patriotic credibility to the Truthers as with the Birthers. LOL
Then we can all down to the Post Office and salute the Flag.

Don't forget the Hollywood liberals. They can show their support for the troops and America as they always do

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/110798.jpg

revelarts
09-14-2010, 06:03 AM
Delta Force Command "Dalton Fury"

His Book
"Kill Bin Laden" (http://www.amazon.com/Kill-Bin-Laden-Commanders-Account/dp/0312384394/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284460697&sr=8-1)
http://www.amazon.com/Kill-Bin-Laden-Commanders-Account/dp/0312384394/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284460697&sr=8-1

"No other news orgs have talked about "
"Mr. President if you had let these guys run this war it would have been over by now. Read this book now, all of you. [Kill Bin Laden is] the best book ever written by a special operations insider. This guy Fury’s men are the real-deal Delta Force operators. You need to know what happened at Tora Bora, and this great book will tell you." --Colonel David Hunt, U.S. Army (Ret.), New York Times bestselling author of They Just Don’t Get It and On The Hunt, and FOX News Special Ops and Counterterrorism Analyst

Time Magazine
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1852005,00.html
Interviews him about other matters

"Who can know who he really is"

US Senate majority report, November 30, 2009
link to PDF (http://foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Tora_Bora_Report.pdf)
Seems the U.S. senate Foreign Affairs committee thinks he's real too.

“An important, must-read book about real warriors. A story that so positively reflects what on the ground decision making, professional acceptance of risk and maximizing interagency cooperation can do. Dalton Fury shows us with amazing detail and insight what highly trained and motivated special operators can accomplish successfully in combat out of all proportion to their numbers.”
-Cofer Black - former chief of the Central Intelligence Agency's Counter Terrorist Center

I hope a CIA chief is good enough for you guys.
Put his name on the back of his book.