PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck ^_^

Noir
09-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Have sent a message to Mr Obama calling him a penis after the following story broke on the chans

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100913/tuk-teen-banned-from-us-for-barracking-o-45dbed5.html

A British teenager has been banned from America for life for sending Barack Obama an abusive email. Skip related content

RELATED PHOTOS / VIDEOS
Teen Banned From US For Barracking Obama
Enlarge photo
More photos: Politics
Luke Angel was reprimanded by police on both sides of the Atlantic after firing off a drunken message to the White House calling the president a "p****".
The FBI intercepted the message and contacted police in the UK who went to see the 17-year-old at his home in Silsoe, Bedfordshire.
Luke, a college student, is now on a list of people who are banned from visiting the States.
The teenager told the Bedfordshire On Sunday newspaper that he had sent the email after watching a TV programme about September 11.
When asked about the ban, Luke said: "I don't really care. My parents aren't very happy about it.
"The police who came round took my picture and told me I was banned from America forever."
A Bedfordshire Police spokesman said: "The individual sent an email to the White House full of abusive and threatening language.
"We were informed by the Metropolitan Police and went to see him. He said, 'Oh dear, it was me'."
Officers will take no criminal action.
Joanne Ferreira, of the US Department of Homeland Security, said there are about 60 reasons a person can be barred.
She added: "We are prohibited from discussing specific cases."

I'd be really pissed if I got banned for life, but sometimes you have to stand with your /b/rothers. Tens of thousands of us are sending the same / similar messages. They can't ban us all, and if they do, oh well xD

actsnoblemartin
09-13-2010, 03:10 PM
I wish you luck, obama is a total dick

Noir
09-13-2010, 03:13 PM
I wish you luck, obama is a total dick

Hmmm, me wonders if they'd kick you outa the country for that xD

actsnoblemartin
09-13-2010, 03:25 PM
its not a threat to anyone, because I dont support obama

:laugh:

chloe
09-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Good Luck

krisy
09-13-2010, 09:16 PM
I read this story yesterday. I didn't know they "banned" people from countries(besides terrorists) Sounds really stupid. I could see looking into the guy to make sure he isnt a threat to the president but banning him from the whole country seems over the top.

Gaffer
09-13-2010, 09:19 PM
I've called him lots worse than a penis. But noir remember these are liberals. Your cohorts. This is what they do. Even to the extent of strong arming in another country. It's freedom of speech liberal style.

krisy
09-13-2010, 09:32 PM
I've called him lots worse than a penis.

I can back him up on that one:laugh: Love those family get togethers!