PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O'Donnell's Replacement Candidate is....

Pale Rider
05-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Hooking On The VIEW: Rosie O'Donnell's Replacement Candidate is a Reality Series Star, Healthy-aging Guru - and a Man Named Keith

Sacred Fig reality series star and experienced media king, Keith West-Harrison, seeks to clinch a seat on the set.
SANTA FE, N.M. (EWORLDWIRE) Apr 30, 2007

As the fans of the View begin to speculate about the future mouthpiece to join the team, a motivated and motivating aspirant to the throne rises up - with a lengthy list of media credits, broadcast adventures and varied business ventures, former reality series star Keith West-Harrison throws his hat in the ring to contend.

West-Harrison's illustrious background includes:

. A two-year part on AOL's reality show, The StartUp, which showcased his and partner Andre West-Harrison's struggle to run three businesses in New Orleans before and after Hurricane Katrina.

. Specialization as a skin care expert with a focus on blending Native American, African and Ayurvedic beliefs to enhance modern wellness practices. His studies in world wellness rituals included years of study with a Voodoo Priestess and Native American Shaman.

. A hectic life as an entrepreneur spent building his new beauty, wellness/motivational business and healthy living consultant.

. Experience as a sought-after motivational speaker, providing his motivational and entertaining presentations with his client-first customer service training methods in seminars and tradeshows.

. Writing for entertainment guides, magazines, Frommer's, American Spa Magazine, Day Spa Magazine and Spa Management Journal.

. Working as an avid supporter of CARE.org to reduce poverty by improving the status of women around the globe.

"The View is about entertaining and educating. What woman doesn't need a gay man as a best friend?" said Keith West-Harrison. "Giving me the chance to become that will transform the show and give viewers all across the country access an amazing new perspective. In just 15 short minutes with Barbara Walters, I propose she could be encouraged to expand the View's lineup to include me," said West-Harrison.

The Internet small business and entrepreneur articles through AOL reach 24 million people each month. His experience in the business world has been featured on CNN, AOL, MSN, and through the Small Business Administration summits. He is often interviewed by media sources about trends in the entrepreneur and day spa fields.

West-Harrison also works to increase awareness of adults living with ADD, a diagnosis he was given in July of 2006.

For more information or to schedule media interviews, contact The Sacred Fig's media office at (800) 884-1656 ext. 0 or keith@mysacredfig.com

About The View from 'http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/'

"The View," recipient of the 2003 Daytime Emmy(R) Award for "Outstanding Talk Show," is ABC Daytime's morning chatfest, featuring a team of dynamic women of different ages, experiences and backgrounds discussing the most exciting events of the day. The program has received critical acclaim since premiering August 11, 1997. It's broadcast live Monday through Friday from NYC .

http://newsblaze.com/story/2007043014200200001.ew/newsblaze/ENVIRWIR/EWorldWire.html

KitchenKitten99
05-02-2007, 02:13 PM
I don't plan on ever watching the show again anyway... this is just a guarantee for me that I won't.

Pale Rider
05-02-2007, 02:19 PM
I don't plan on ever watching the show again anyway... this is just a guarantee for me that I won't.

Well this guy was news to me. All I've been hearing was that fatass idiot Rosanne.

And I never watched it either, and don't plan to start.

stephanie
05-02-2007, 02:32 PM
I don't know why that show was ever taking seriously..

To me it was a bunch of idiot cackling hens, who between them all, might make up a brain cell...:coffee:

Pale Rider
05-02-2007, 02:35 PM
I don't know why that show was ever taking seriously..

To me it was a bunch of idiot cackling hens, who between them all, might make up a brain cell...:coffee:

Well... include their audience any you might get that brain cell... :laugh:

Pale Rider
05-03-2007, 12:32 AM
Actually... glad to see very few even cared about this crap.

Fuck fatass lezbo lickity split rosie. Fuck her replacement. Fuck the view. Period.

Psychoblues
05-04-2007, 03:18 AM
I'm going to keep this quote in my files and if ever again I am ostrasized for using foul and unnecessarily graphic language I will use it to my own defense.

Actually... glad to see very few even cared about this crap.

Fuck fatass lezbo lickity split rosie. Fuck her replacement. Fuck the view. Period.

It is only pale rider and oca that I have noticed being so fixated on the "balls against chin" notion. I wonder about you both.

Nuc
05-04-2007, 03:24 AM
This guy sounds more interesting than Rosie, but I still won't watch it because all those broads are BORING. Put Rush Limbaugh in a dress and he'd be the sexiest chick on the show and not too much dumber than the rest.

Psychoblues
05-04-2007, 03:55 AM
Damn you, Nuc!!!!! Now I have to clean good beer off my screen!!!!!!!!!!

This guy sounds more interesting than Rosie, but I still won't watch it because all those broads are BORING. Put Rush Limbaugh in a dress and he'd be the sexiest chick on the show and not too much dumber than the rest.

Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!! I really did need the humor!!!!!!!

stephanie
05-04-2007, 04:21 AM

That was pretty dang funny..
But, I'm not sure Rush would look good in a dress...Maybe a nice slimming pantsuit...:laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-04-2007, 04:45 AM
What about spandex pants and a tight Democratic Underground tee-shirt?

That was pretty dang funny..
But, I'm not sure Rush would look good in a dress...Maybe a nice slimming pantsuit...:laugh2:

stephanie
05-04-2007, 05:24 AM
What about spandex pants and a tight Democratic Underground tee-shirt?

:laugh2:

I never did like spandex on a man..
It shows waaaay too much in the crotch area...

I still like the slimming pantsuit..