PDA

View Full Version : Queer Marriage

Pages : 1 [2]

jimnyc
05-12-2007, 11:44 AM
A post in this thread was reported.

Users have the option to enter the 'steel cage' section or not. Although I'd rather not see it get vulgar in here, I'm also not going to censor language. Threads are moved here because they have steered way of course an no longer really serve a purpose, and when they turn into pissing matches.

Doniston
05-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Doniston you are a pussy. You reported a post because it said queer?

Pole Smokers
Faggots
Fudge Packers
Cocksuckers
AIDS infested vermin
Dykes
Rug Munchers
Queens
Mentally Defective faggot human beings

Queers are people who because they are idiots made the CHOICE to suck cocks, they should be ostracized, rounded up and forced to undergo intensive psychotherapy so they cannot endanger the rest of us.

Report that post, see what comes of it you fucking loser. I already did, as you can see from Jimmy's following post. Nothing was done. So I will refrain from posting in your obnoxious presence.

I didn't report it because yoiu said queer but because of the total post. I don't understand why people who can't be civil are tolerated. but I quess it takes all kinds. I now beleive that you fit the earlier described category that is not sure of their own orientation. I try not to converse with skuzzbuckets.

Pale Rider
05-12-2007, 02:51 PM
I already did, as you can see from Jimmy's following post. Nothing was done. So I will refrain from posting in your obnoxious presence.

I didn't report it because yoiu said queer but because of the total post. I don't understand why people who can't be civil are tolerated. but I quess it takes all kinds. I now beleive that you fit the earlier described category that is not sure of their own orientation. I try not to converse with skuzzbuckets.

Why we can't be civil? When some dumbass tries to tell us that there is nothing WRONG with two men having a sexual relationship, we find it unbelievable. Totally unbelievable that someone would try and purport such an absolute, rediculous, outlandish lie.

Homosexuality goes against nature, and it's wrong. Homosexuality goes against normal sexual urges, and it's wrong. Homosexuality goes against the very fabric of the uninverse, and it's wrong. YOU are wrong if you don't think so. You need a reality check.

OCA
05-12-2007, 03:48 PM
I already did, as you can see from Jimmy's following post. Nothing was done. So I will refrain from posting in your obnoxious presence.

Ok you old smelling like shit wino.

You can't debate anyway, shit anybody who just peruses a selection off your posts can tell that years of ripple abuse have robbed what few brain cells you were born with.

Do the people at the Salvation Army Mission know you are fucking around with their pc?

shattered
05-12-2007, 07:55 PM
That post was so far out that I didn't respond except to report it.

You reported something in HERE? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/putz.png

Abbey Marie
05-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Just so there is no confusion, a post was deleted from this thread only because it was a duplicate.

Guernicaa
05-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Doniston you are a pussy. You reported a post because it said queer?

Pole Smokers
Faggots
Fudge Packers
Cocksuckers
AIDS infested vermin
Dykes
Rug Munchers
Queens
Mentally Defective faggot human beings

Queers are people who because they are idiots made the CHOICE to suck cocks, they should be ostracized, rounded up and forced to undergo intensive psychotherapy so they cannot endanger the rest of us.

Report that post, see what comes of it you fucking loser.
I hope you never have kids that are gay or lesbian.
Living with this crap, I'm almost positive they'd commit suicide.

You need to learn some respect for people. Not agreeing does not give you the right to degrade someone and cause them pain.

In fact I'm not really sure why you defend creationism and other things attributed to the bible. If the bible really is the word of god, than you'll be burning in hell right a long side gay people.

OCA
05-12-2007, 08:18 PM
I hope you never have kids that are gay or lesbian.
Living with this crap, I'm almost positive they'd commit suicide.

You need to learn some respect for people. Not agreeing does not give you the right to degrade someone and cause them pain.

In fact I'm not really sure why you defend creationism and other things attributed to the bible. If the bible really is the word of god, than you'll be burning in hell right a long side gay people.

No child of mine would ever CHOOSE the queer lifestyle, if they did it would be severe psychotherapy because despite what the LMM likes you to believe homosexuality is a cureable mental disorder.

Guernicaa
05-12-2007, 08:21 PM
No child of mine would ever CHOOSE the queer lifestyle, if they did it would be severe psychotherapy because despite what the LMM likes you to believe homosexuality is a cureable mental disorder.
Choosing to have sex, whether it be heterosexually or homosexually, is a choice.

What's not a choice is your feelings. You cannot help feeling attracted to the same sex. There is no cure for that. Call it what you want, there is no choice in what your mind and body feel sexually attracted too.

OCA
05-12-2007, 08:26 PM
Choosing to have sex, whether it be heterosexually or homosexually, is a choice.

What's not a choice is your feelings. You cannot help feeling attracted to the same sex. There is no cure for that. Call it what you want, there is no choice in what your mind and body feel sexually attracted too.

Please provide definitive proof that one is a cocksucker from birth.

Hint hint.......it doesn't exist but knock yourself out.

Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice that is as easy to change as your underwear.

Pale Rider
05-12-2007, 08:34 PM
I hope you never have kids that are gay.

You hope he never has kids that are HAPPY? Well that's a rotten thing to say.

Missileman
05-12-2007, 11:13 PM

How exactly do you cure someone who made a choice? If what you allege is true, that a homosexual chooses to be homosexual like someone chooses what color shirt to wear, what is there to cure?

Roomy
05-13-2007, 02:19 AM
This thread needs to be closed down, if it ever had a purpose, it doesn't now.

jimnyc
05-13-2007, 04:40 AM
This thread needs to be closed down, if it ever had a purpose, it doesn't now.

Agreed... this one is done.