PDA

View Full Version : Noir! What have You Done?!

hjmick
09-14-2010, 09:33 AM
A BRIT teen who sent an email to the White House calling President Obama a "p***k" has been banned from America FOR LIFE. (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3135327/Obama-rant-Brit-banned-from-US-for-life.html)

Just a note for the future, this falls under the category of "I can pick on my brother but I'll be damned if you can!"

You cheeky monkey... :coffee:

Now, if only we could get those considering illegally immigrating to the U.S. to do the same thing...

Unless Obama is truly a very thin skinned individual, I have to suspect that there was some sort of threat included in the e-mail.

Noir
09-14-2010, 09:37 AM
I've already sent my 'Mr Obama, you sir are a penis' email, ^_^

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?29199-Wish-me-luck-_

So yeah who knows, we'll see :laugh:

hjmick
09-14-2010, 09:41 AM
I was right! You are a cheeky monkey! LMAO.

Good luck with that. I'd like to think it will make the news, but we'll see. I'd like to know the outcome of this mass e-mail effort.

Noir
09-14-2010, 09:50 AM
Yeah, I seriously doubt they can do anything about it. I guess they'll just ignore it and hope it goes away.

But when put in context, Russell Brand called GW Bush a retarded cowboy live on American TV, and he got a few (well allot lol) of death threats, but no state action.

Trigg
09-14-2010, 03:57 PM
wow, it's a bit extreme to ban the kid for life.

krisy
09-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Yeah, I seriously doubt they can do anything about it. I guess they'll just ignore it and hope it goes away.

But when put in context, Russell Brand called GW Bush a retarded cowboy live on American TV, and he got a few (well allot lol) of death threats, but no state action.

Theres an A-1 jackass!!!! Russell Brand,can't stand him!

Noir
09-14-2010, 08:35 PM

Pffff, the mans awesome, shame he's away in the states at the mo, hasn't been on UK tv in agggges

Also, what would have been his finest hour (IMO) never was, after a few of his comments at the VMAs didn't go down well they decided to axe most of the links and play it straight, one if which was about Kanye West who was performing there that year, the link would of gone like this...

"I hear GW Bush has gone down to [I can't meno where] to meet those effected by hurricane Gustav, he's doing this mainly because he doesn't want to piss Kanye West off. MTV also pissed Kanye West of last year after which he declared he would never again work with or for MTV and wanted nothing to do with them. What resolution! What resolve! ladies and gentlemen please welcome Mr. Kanye West"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I'd off lawled for a week if they hadn't axed that link >,>

Trigg
09-15-2010, 04:32 PM

British humor :lame2:

Noir
09-15-2010, 04:50 PM
British humor :lame2:

iknowright, Monty Python, Morecambe and Wise, the two Ronnies, Laurel and Hardy, Jack thackery, David Allen and so forth, all :lame2:

Trigg
09-15-2010, 06:34 PM
iknowright, Monty Python, Morecambe and Wise, the two Ronnies, Laurel and Hardy, Jack thackery, David Allen and so forth, all :lame2:

Well you've got me with Monty Python (most) of their stuff is very funny, although it is still typical British humor.

Don't know any of the other people you listed.

Lighten up, you're Irish remember.:salute:

Noir
09-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Well you've got me with Monty Python (most) of their stuff is very funny, although it is still typical British humor.

Don't know any of the other people you listed.

Lighten up, you're Irish remember.:salute:

It's really quite weird to think you don't know some of those guys lol,

And no worries, but as a minor not, I'm note Irish, I'm British =P

Trigg
09-15-2010, 06:58 PM
It's really quite weird to think you don't know some of those guys lol,

And no worries, but as a minor not, I'm note Irish, I'm British =P

Have they done anything over here??????

We did watch Top Gear while we were in Ireland and I liked that show, couldn't name the hosts though.