PDA

View Full Version : WTF are they SMOKIN???

Mr. P
09-15-2010, 07:10 PM
I just heard a clip of the Whitehouse press guy, Gibbs, saying that in Nov they will retain the majority in both the house and Senate. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Missileman
09-15-2010, 07:16 PM
I just heard a clip of the Whitehouse press guy, Gibbs, saying that in Nov they will retain the majority in both the house and Senate. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Wellll...if they cancel the elections...just sayin!

Mr. P
09-15-2010, 07:20 PM
They ain't got the balls to do that. They may be that stupid though.

Missileman
09-15-2010, 07:27 PM
They ain't got the balls to do that. They may be that stupid though.

They sure have been acting like they know something the rest of us don't.

KarlMarx
09-15-2010, 07:38 PM
They sure have been acting like they know something the rest of us don't.
Correction... we've been acting like we know something that they don't

like....

Obama's economic policies are a complete and utter disaster

KarlMarx
09-15-2010, 07:39 PM

Yes, and then they'll click their heels together twice and wind up in the land of Oz....

(how I wish they would wind up in the Land of Oz!)

Mr. P
09-15-2010, 07:41 PM
They're in denial.

KarlMarx
09-15-2010, 07:45 PM
They're in denial.
I'd like watch 'em drown in de Nile, myself

Mr. P
09-15-2010, 08:01 PM
I'd like watch 'em drown in de Nile, myself
Chill Karl that ain't like you to wish harm on someone.
Have a seat. Wanna share my :popcorn: ?? ;)

REDWHITEBLUE2
09-15-2010, 09:28 PM
Wellll...if they cancel the elections...just sayin!

That would cause all HELL to break loose
I think it would start a civil war

Mr. P
09-15-2010, 09:36 PM
That would cause all HELL to break loose
I think it would start a civil war
I think you are correct sir.

Modus Ponens
09-15-2010, 11:41 PM

I love your confidence. Fact is, this is your last, best shot. If you fail recapture, you probably won't get a chance for another 6 years.

Fact is, your party's fortunes have been resuscitated only because i) the slow recovery ii) in the current environment, a policy of straight obstruction has actually been politically effective.

It's sad, really. You think you've got a winning formula; you think the country actually backs you.

I know you can't face it right now, but mark my words: the President will be re-elected, and with coattails.

So, since February you've been guaranteeing recapture; if you fail, that will be the story, not how many seats you won back.

Of course even if you succeed you may well wish you hadn't: the Republican party will exhibit more diversity than ever before - it will inlcude members of the know-nothing libertarian fringe (the tea-party elements), establishment Republicans and RINO moderates. Good luck getting much at all done with that kind of coalition; and at the same time, you'll be facing a much more ideologiclally uniform Democrat party, with a leader who has the bully pulpit...

SassyLady
09-16-2010, 12:03 AM
I love your confidence. Fact is, this is your last, best shot. If you fail recapture, you probably won't get a chance for another 6 years.

Fact is, your party's fortunes have been resuscitated only because i) the slow recovery ii) in the current environment, a policy of straight obstruction has actually been politically effective.

It's sad, really. You think you've got a winning formula; you think the country actually backs you.

I know you can't face it right now, but mark my words: the President will be re-elected, and with coattails.

So, since February you've been guaranteeing recapture; if you fail, that will be the story, not how many seats you won back.

Of course even if you succeed you may well wish you hadn't: the Republican party will exhibit more diversity than ever before - it will inlcude members of the know-nothing libertarian fringe (the tea-party elements), establishment Republicans and RINO moderates. Good luck getting much at all done with that kind of coalition; and at the same time, you'll be facing a much more ideologiclally uniform Democrat party, with a leader who has the bully pulpit...

:no:

namvet
09-16-2010, 10:53 AM
Gibbs is going into trans fat failure

krisy
09-16-2010, 01:07 PM

I think you'll eat those words. Your missing the point. Americans don't want the big government that the Dems/Obama have to offer. You blow off the tea party forgetting that there are Democrats that are a part of it.

I can't name ONE single person I know that is happy with Obama that voted for him. Most of them only voted for him because they thought McCain was too old. They also say they are open right now as far as where their vote will end up in November. The blame Bush game has to end at some point. He(Obama) can't blame Bush for the insane amount of spending he has done,or for ramming a health care bill through that the majority doesn't want.

Gaffer
09-16-2010, 07:56 PM

Tell the truth, your really baghdad bob.

red states rule
09-17-2010, 02:16 AM
Even VP Joe "Bite Me" Biden is worried, and he saida few weeks ago he would make book on Dems holding the House and Senate

Now Sgt Schultz says bring in the attack dogs to try and save the day

Seems Dems do not want to run on their "accomplishments" and tell the voters why their polices are better

No, just go back to the scorched earth campaign style they are used to

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hdkU8z8z4z" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hdkU8z8z4z" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

red states rule
09-17-2010, 04:00 AM

It is amazing how liberals continue to ignore the obvious. Across the board Dems have flipped of the voters on so many issues, and then they attack those voters by calling them racists

Obamacare, taxes, spending, off shore drilling, and the stimulus Dems have go against what the voters are saying

RINO's have been defeated and incumbant Dems have ben shown the door

Now we hear the spin on what VP Bite Me "really" ment when he said the Summer of Recovery was here

Vice President Biden wasn't talking about jobs when called this the "summer of recovery." He was talking about construction projects.

That's the explanation top White House economic adviser Austan Goolsbee gave when asked about the more than 280,000 jobs lost over the past three months.

"The vice president was talking about the summer of recovery in reference to the Recovery Act, that you would see the creation of a series of infrastructure and other projects ramping up over the summer," Goolsbee said on "Fox News Sunday." "And you did see that."

The declaration by the Obama administration in June that 2010 would mark the "summer of recovery" has drawn ridicule from Republicans as the election nears with unemployment hovering well above 9 percent for 16 consecutive months.

Biden did refer at the time to thousands of construction projects in the pipeline but also to the jobs they would create.

Goolsbee, though, said it would be "unfair" to suggest the "summer of recovery" was undermined by the jobs numbers.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/13/white-house-bidens-summer-recovery-meant-construction-jobs/

If I were you I would be worried about the long term damage Obama's policies have inflicted on the country and stiop being obsessed with the power you are about to lose in November

09-17-2010, 01:57 PM
Pretty strong pot

Abbey Marie
09-18-2010, 02:54 PM
I'm not sure that even a wag the dog scenario can help them now. Won't stop them from trying, though.

Pagan
09-18-2010, 03:11 PM
>> snip <<

>> snip <<

http://www.themortgagecentres.com/images/pigs.jpg