PDA

View Full Version : Our best, our troops are protecting millions of Muslims

Psychoblues
09-17-2010, 09:40 PM
and several Muslim countries. Yet we have millions of people in this country that call themselves the "true Americans" that hate Islam, want all Muslims killed and wish to enforce their own religious beliefs and rituals on the rest of us whether we believe their way or not. I think this is not only unAmerican but just plain hypocritical and a complete misunderstanding of what liberty, freedom, justice and what makes this great country great.

What do you think about it?

Psychoblues

Mr. P
09-17-2010, 09:47 PM
I think I want some country fried steak, green beans, mashed taters with lots of white gravy. How ya doin?

Psychoblues
09-17-2010, 10:06 PM
I think I want some country fried steak, green beans, mashed taters with lots of white gravy. How ya doin?

I'm doin' GREAT, Mr. P. What about you? Long time to speakie!!!!!!! You know I can identify with them groceries!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Mr. P
09-17-2010, 10:20 PM
I'm doin' GREAT, Mr. P. What about you? Long time to speakie!!!!!!! You know I can identify with them groceries!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
Just wondering where you were a week ago..glad yer well. Me? I'am hangin workin but fine as well. And yes I know you can ID them groceries...:laugh2:

On the OP...BRING EM ALL HOME.

09-18-2010, 02:30 PM
I think I disagree that our troops are necessarily "our best", though I do think they are providing tremendous service and are great people.

I also think that you probably are assuming the worst of your countrymen. I dont think there are as many people as you seem to think who hate Islam.