PDA

View Full Version : IMO,this guys owes no apologies!!!

krisy
09-21-2010, 12:36 PM
This poor guy and his daughter:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/21/fla-dad-apologizes-threatening-students-believed-bullied-disabled-daughter/?test=latestnews

This story came out last week,he said he talked to the school and the bus driver with no end to what was happening. This sh*t infuriates me,and its even worse that the daughter has CB. Throwing a condom on someone? Come on,those kids deserved the ass chewing they got.

revelarts
09-21-2010, 02:06 PM
Agreed

pete311
09-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Jones erupted last week after he said a boy threw an open condom on his daughter's head and that another student may have spit on her,

pretty dang harsh I agree. I'd go a little nuts too. but..... he threatened to kill the kids...

Kathianne
09-21-2010, 04:47 PM
I think he reacted the way a dad should and because of that he went overboard with the threat to kill.

His apology about being a bully was great, might have taught kids and parents a thing or two.

DragonStryk72
09-21-2010, 04:48 PM
James Willie Jones was charged last week with disorderly conduct and disturbing a school function

Seriously? That's illegal? It says he was charged with it, so it must be, but come on, that's just asanine.

And honestly, if someone threw a used condom on my daughter's head, I wouldn't have "threatened" shit, I would have whipped someone's ass.

krisy
09-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Sure he was harsh,but any parent out there would have felt rage watching their child(a sick one at that) stand and cry because she can't even get on the bus.These are 11-12 year olds, THEY KNOW BETTER!!!!! This is a black man that is being a good father which statistics show isn't real common anymore. I feel so strongly about this,I hoped those kids pissed their pants:thumb:

SassyLady
09-21-2010, 08:56 PM
I am definitely a Grizzly Bear and my kids will tell you that...and I'm not afraid of confrontation when it comes to bullies. It's unfortunate that the parents of the bullies are not held accountable. I know that we are supposed to let the school deal with these situations but I have to tell you that most administrators will avoid confrontation ... especially with the parents of bullies.

My daughter dealt with a bully at her daughter's school for over three years and made several complaints to the administration and then took it to the board....who kept giving her excuse after excuse. She finally confronted the board president as to whether the parents had even been told of their daughter's behavior. They never told her parents. My daughter finally told the father and explained to him all the incidents.

Guess what ... there were no more incidents after that.

However, she pulled both of her kids out of that school (private school) because of the administration's lack of follow through and enforcement.