PDA

View Full Version : Step Families...It's no brady bunch house

chloe
09-21-2010, 11:52 PM
Well did you have step parents do you have step children, what's all that about good or bad experiences?

CHuck refused to define step families on principal, ( ya see I am his step-op) so he really can't comment.:cool:

Pagan
09-22-2010, 12:06 AM
No "Step Children", I'm not married. But both of my Parents remarried and I actually feel lucky to have two Mom's who are very different and two Fathers (Step Father passed a couple years ago) who are also very different. Then for the siblings, very interesting and all I can say is our family get together's are great.

Was a bit interesting growing up but honestly looking back I wouldn't have had it any other way. http://www.rejecttheherd.net/sites/rejecttheherd.net/files/smileys/beavis.gif

chloe
09-22-2010, 07:40 AM
I have a stepdad and he never had children.

I had a step mother for 8 years and a step bro step sis. But not close to them and they are out of our lives now

SassyLady
09-23-2010, 12:02 AM
I am a stepchild on both sides, more than once and don't know how many half siblings or step siblings I have because I don't keep in touch with my family.

I raised two stepsons from first marriage and a stepson and stepdaughter from second marriage.