05-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Loose refuses to debate me in queer marriage thread

Loose only has adhom

Loose can't debate and he/she knows it

Loose has no credibility left on board

Loose is the most owned individual in the history of DP/USMB

Yurt
05-02-2007, 08:39 PM
eh em, not quite the words I would use, :laugh2: but nonetheless, the message is true.

:dance:

Both OCA and myself have challenged him and all he offers is insults. Maybe a quip or a faint thought here and there, but, when he or she gets cornered, runs and then starts a smear campaign about the other person's mental state/abilities/whatever.. in all kinds of posts/threads, but:

never

goes back to the debate.

That should tell you something.

OCA
05-03-2007, 05:12 AM
LMFAO!

Baron logs on and doesn't touch the queer marriage thread.

RUN BABY RUN!

Nuc
05-03-2007, 07:00 AM
So Tiger Woods and his caddy walk into a gay bar holding hands.........

5stringJeff
05-03-2007, 10:48 AM
So Tiger Woods and his caddy walk into a gay bar holding hands.........

With or without Barry Bonds?

Hagbard Celine
05-03-2007, 10:53 AM
It sounds like somebody needs a waaahburger and some frenchcries.:lol:

Roomy
05-03-2007, 11:19 AM
eh em, not quite the words I would use, :laugh2: but nonetheless, the message is true.

:dance:

Both OCA and myself have challenged him and all he offers is insults. Maybe a quip or a faint thought here and there, but, when he or she gets cornered, runs and then starts a smear campaign about the other person's mental state/abilities/whatever.. in all kinds of posts/threads, but:

never

goes back to the debate.

That should tell you something.

I know why OCA does it but you following him around like a pink poodle is pathetic:laugh2:

Yurt
05-03-2007, 12:51 PM
I know why OCA does it but you following him around like a pink poodle is pathetic:laugh2:

same issue :poke:

gabosaurus
05-03-2007, 09:49 PM
NO ONE wants to have an intelligent debate on gay marriage. They would rather sling insults at each other.
I define a "queer" as someone who would rather fall back on antiquated religious beliefs rather than accept the finding of medical science. Because it is a pretty queer way of thinking.
If you want to think of homosexuality as a genetic defect, go right ahead. Don't forget to kick over those wheelchairs on the way out.

lily
05-03-2007, 10:38 PM
I guess obsession is more than just a perfume.

OCA
05-04-2007, 05:11 AM
NO ONE wants to have an intelligent debate on gay marriage. They would rather sling insults at each other.
I define a "queer" as someone who would rather fall back on antiquated religious beliefs rather than accept the finding of medical science. Because it is a pretty queer way of thinking.
If you want to think of homosexuality as a genetic defect, go right ahead. Don't forget to kick over those wheelchairs on the way out.

Where or what is this medical science on homosexuality gobbledlygook you speak of?

diuretic
05-04-2007, 05:16 AM
My simplistic take on gay marriage.

1. People of the same sex should be permitted to marry. No big deal.
2. Religious ceremonies should be permitted.
3. It's up to the religion itself (ie however it is organised) to decide if it wants to celebrate the marriage of same-sex couples.
4. If this scares the crap out of you, get over it.

Hobbit
05-04-2007, 09:24 AM

1. People of the same sex should be permitted to marry. No big deal.
2. Religious ceremonies should be permitted.
3. It's up to the religion itself (ie however it is organised) to decide if it wants to celebrate the marriage of same-sex couples.
4. If this scares the crap out of you, get over it.

1. The government should have absolutely no jurisdiction over the religious ceremony known as marriage.
2. Rights currently associated with marriage, such as inheritance rights and co-filing of income taxes, should be filed under another name, and shouldn't be limited to those who have sex with each other. Proof of cohabitation and shared assetts (such as a joint bank account) should be enough. A certificate of marriage from a recognized religion should also qualify.

Gays get all the rights they want. No church has to worry about gay marriage mucking up their religious traditions. Sure, there'll be some rogue churches out there who give out weddings to gay couples, but for the most part, everybody's happy, and the government pulls out of yet another thing in which it doesn't belong.

diuretic
05-04-2007, 09:25 AM
What he said :lol:

Hobbit
05-04-2007, 09:32 AM
What he said :lol:

It's so simple, and I've been hard-pressed to find anybody who really disagrees with it. However, removing marriage from the powers of the government would, well, reduce the power of the government, so it's hard to find a politician willing to support it.

gabosaurus
05-04-2007, 01:46 PM
What Hobbit (and others of his ilk) fail to realize is that the government makes a lot of determinations based on marital status. Everything from birth to death. You can't separate one from the other.
Or perhaps your zealot hatred prevents you from realizing such.

Yurt
05-04-2007, 07:12 PM
What Hobbit (and others of his ilk) fail to realize is that the government makes a lot of determinations based on marital status. Everything from birth to death. You can't separate one from the other.
Or perhaps your zealot hatred prevents you from realizing such.

I'm rubber, you're glue...